Here's my list. (no particular order)

Pernell Whitaker.
Roy jones
James toney
Floyd mayweather
Willie pep
Muhammad Ali
Carl froch

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FClGhto1vIg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FClGhto1vIg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

But for real, I'd say Ali. When he was at his best, it was like trying to punch smoke.

CarlosG815
06-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Here's my list. (no particular order)

Pernell Whitaker.
Roy jones
James toney
Floyd mayweather
Willie pep
Muhammad Ali
Carl froch

Good list. Froch does not belong with that list of names.

I would add Naseem Hamed.

lightsout_finit
06-11-2011, 03:04 PM
Carl Froch?????????????????

The Surgeon
06-11-2011, 03:04 PM
I could tag Froch! probably, mabey...

The other guys mentioned including Clay/Ali and Naz - Now theres Reflex's!

IronDanHamza
06-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Carl Froch? :rofl: :rofl:

He's not in the Top 50 of best reflexes today.

I would lean on Roy Jones Jr most likely.

Like Ali, his style literally relied on reflexes.

But Jones didn't have Ali's unbreakable chin.

MRBOOMER
06-11-2011, 03:25 PM
I put froch because he's a pretty smoove mover for this time period he rolls pretty well if you ask me but I ran outta names to and just decided to put him

IronDanHamza
06-11-2011, 03:32 PM
I put froch because he's a pretty smoove mover for this time period he rolls pretty well if you ask me but I ran outta names to and just decided to put him

Carl Froch rolls punches about as well as Shane Mosley.

If by smooth mover you mean easy to hit then Froch is one hell of a smooth mover.

B.U.R.N.E.R
06-11-2011, 03:39 PM
So I decided to get back active in the history section right and the first thread I see is this one with Carl Froch in it.

:pat:

To answer the TS's question:

Its between :

RJJr.
Mayweather Jr.
Sweet Pea

Close your eyes and pick one basically. Cant go wrong.

Locche and Pep had sick reflexes as well but they weren't as fast as 3 I mentioned.

SBleeder
06-11-2011, 04:14 PM
Nicolino Locche, no contest. Trying to hit him was like a dachshund trying to catch its tail.

SCtrojansbaby
06-11-2011, 04:18 PM
Either Ricardo Lopez or James Toney

MRBOOMER
06-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Carl Froch rolls punches about as well as Shane Mosley.

If by smooth mover you mean easy to hit then Froch is one hell of a smooth mover.

I don't mean all the time I'm talking when he shows good movement like the Kessler fight

The Surgeon
06-11-2011, 05:20 PM
:pat:I don't mean all the time I'm talking when he shows good movement like the Kessler fight :pat: Would u like a shovel?

IronDanHamza
06-11-2011, 06:05 PM
I don't mean all the time I'm talking when he shows good movement like the Kessler fight

The man's feet move as if he is shackled with concrete and has the relfexes of a sloth.

The Kessler fight actually showed that, his jab couldn't really miss and he was hit a hell of a lot in that fight and rightfully lost the fight.

He really doesn't belong in this conversation. Not even in today's game, he's probably not even in the Top 5 of his weight class if you include Dirrell in that.

Of all time? God no.

talip bin osman
06-11-2011, 07:40 PM
muhammad ali... man, you can say this and that but ali did it against the best opposition... and his reflexes more than his power and/or chin played quite a significant part of it...

nomadman
06-11-2011, 07:45 PM
First name that sprang to my mind was Locche. The man wasn't particularly athletic or fast yet still hardly got hit. That shows that his reflexes were operating on an incredibly high level.

Scott9945
06-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Someone should mention a young Wilfredo Benitez.

Steak
06-11-2011, 10:54 PM
First name that sprang to my mind was Locche. The man wasn't particularly athletic or fast yet still hardly got hit. That shows that his reflexes were operating on an incredibly high level.

I agree with this statement wholeheartedly.

The Surgeon
06-12-2011, 06:08 AM
Someone should mention a young Wilfredo Benitez.

Excellent call :boxing:

The Surgeon
06-12-2011, 08:37 AM
I feel like The Iron Boy Ivan Calderon deserves a shout also

RurouniYume
06-13-2011, 03:32 AM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1234778873_Muhammad_Ali_dodging_punches.gif

Ali was phenomenal

I am tyler
06-14-2011, 07:16 PM
Gotta go with Roy Jones Jr by a mile.

madmadworld
06-14-2011, 08:28 PM
but I ran outta names to and just decided to put him
karma points for honesty LOL

cja07007
06-14-2011, 10:52 PM
Ive got to go with jones jr on this one all time. Also another guy who could make guys look like they where trying to not hit him was junior jones.

I got to say that froch does not belong on this list as well but I will say that I have watched a few of his fights lately and the guys a skilled fighter and does some things you might see from a fight from a diffrent era so I know what made you put him there.

studentofthegam
06-15-2011, 09:19 AM
Its tough to choose. I usually look at reflexes as being able to get out of the way and fire back. Mmmmmmm.........Ali, FMJ, RJJ in that order. Locche is a decent pick but I think his eye sight was what made him special. He did everything smooth and effortlessly. The guys I picked were more jerky and more likely to make you pay for missing.