View Full Version : Maximum Fighting Championship 30 full fight video

ZombieProphet
06-11-2011, 01:15 AM
click here (http://ironforgesiron.com/2011/06/maximum-fighting-championship-30-teh-vids/)

$Natedatpkid$
06-11-2011, 03:30 AM
****in Tom Denny hahaha I remember Diaz taxin' that ass. Davis did as he should to win that fight, decent scrap too. But Marcus did what he had to do and got that on the ground. CRAZY ASS COMEBACK BY COBB! Then Fickett gonna cry like a baby haha It was a good stoppage, Ficket wasn't intelligently letting the ref know he was ok.

Thanks for posting the rest of these fights because I missed the first few.

$Natedatpkid$
06-11-2011, 03:36 AM
Yo man you know how I could find some videos of the Score Fighting Series cards from tonight? I know Soko fought, so did the Whitemare and Lugi fought Joe Doerkerson. Sounded like some good night of actions, couldn't find me no streams!

ZombieProphet
06-11-2011, 08:52 AM
Yo man you know how I could find some videos of the Score Fighting Series cards from tonight? I know Soko fought, so did the Whitemare and Lugi fought Joe Doerkerson. Sounded like some good night of actions, couldn't find me no streams!

hopefully by today ill get it

joe strong
06-11-2011, 08:55 AM
this was in edmonton last night.MFC is doing pretty good here as a regional MMA club.has tv deal with dallas mavericks owner network.it gets american exposure.