View Full Version : Pacman:2005 best lb for lb

INFAMOUZ
12-20-2004, 07:10 PM
After he knocks out JMM in February, He'll finishoff Morales and Barrera once and for all!!!

Note: Pacman is NOW a two fisted fighter. He's gonna be scary.

julDilla
12-20-2004, 07:12 PM
HAHAHAH LMFAO HAHAHA

this thread was a joke right? if not HAHAHAHAHAHA if it was HAHAHAHAHAHA either way HAHAHAHAHA

jpboxer3
12-20-2004, 07:14 PM
After he knocks out JMM in February, He'll finishoff Morales and Barrera once and for all!!!

Yes,after he beats the fading Champion JMM,I think he breaks Morales's glass-nose and wins by lopsided UD.

psychopath
12-21-2004, 07:56 AM
Hey Bro if he accomplish what he needs to accomplish then a great posibilty of going up to no 2. . . . not more than that. He won't get the no 1 slot until BH is around. ;)

Chups
12-23-2004, 04:39 PM

Not that I doubt Pacmans skills, I doubt this will happen. These fighters are not his main problem. It's his management, they're gonna **** up that perfect scenario.

itsbusdriver
12-24-2004, 12:33 AM
hey bro.. the papers arent even signed yet

JaNnO
12-24-2004, 01:07 AM
hey bro.. the papers arent even signed yet

pac just signed them today after murad and hbo changed the clause from "a credible fighter" to "a credible fighter to be decided by HBO"...i hope these fights are really on...but then what do we know?

.::|ULTIMATE|::.
12-24-2004, 01:13 AM
he'd have to beat JMM and Morales convicingly to aquire that spot. And in my opinion thats not happening.

JaNnO
12-24-2004, 01:21 AM
he'd have to beat JMM and Morales convicingly to aquire that spot. And in my opinion thats not happening.

the spot with jmm is already on...it's morales that's still a ?. don't worry pac will beat jmm this time, not through the judges' scorecards but through his left hand. :D

and morales...there's always a chance. :)

in mathematics, by theory of transitivity:
if a > b; and b > c, then a > c...therefore

in boxing:
in pac beats mab; and mab beats morales, then pac beats morales! :D

JOM'S
12-24-2004, 03:21 AM

JMM, EM AND MAB are all p4p fighters and if any one can beat them in succession the guy deserve to be No.1 p4p

its a long road for the PAC, but "the possibility" is there, first stop on February....gonna bet all my points on it!!!

kadyo
12-24-2004, 03:37 AM
And may I add that pacman has to pace himself properly :mad: and not procrastinate or he will be cramming again and end up with another hand injury and sprained legs. :mad:

evosbm
12-24-2004, 04:06 AM
though Pac has already signed the papers, there is still the big possibility that JMM would not sign. thus leaving the Pacman fighting someone else which ever hbo choses. the same thing may happen to the others.

JOM'S
12-24-2004, 04:43 AM
though Pac has already signed the papers, there is still the big possibility that JMM would not sign. thus leaving the Pacman fighting someone else which ever hbo choses. the same thing may happen to the others.

i am still hoping for the best...

also HBO gives a lot of money, and i dont think JMM can get more money outside PAC, EM & MAB and both EM & MAB never mention anything close to fight JMM...

so JMM only has PAC for the mega bucks fight..

evosbm
12-24-2004, 04:55 AM
i am still hoping for the best...

also HBO gives a lot of money, and i dont think JMM can get more money outside PAC, EM & MAB and both EM & MAB never mention anything close to fight JMM...

so JMM only has PAC for the mega bucks fight..
yeah you're right. i just hope so. i just cant wait to see what would happen next to jmm, now that Pac is a two handed monster? hehehe... :D

JaNnO
12-24-2004, 06:17 PM

if he does that he would be.

lapulapu
12-30-2004, 09:54 PM

Pacman must prepare himself to fight anybody. HBO might assign Diego Corrales against him. Who knows!!!

Anyway, the 3Ms avoided Pac this year so what change in 2005. The 2Ms already tasted the fists of Pac. A rematch is just too dangerous for them. Morales is all hype. He couldn't even hurt Barrera. Morales will fight Pacquiao only in his dreams.

About time Pacman let HBO choose his opponents. As long as he gets the agreed purse, anybody having the same weight as he does should be a good fight.

tyte3
01-01-2005, 07:16 PM
Pacquiao has lost his mind if he doesnt start training

JaNnO
01-02-2005, 12:11 AM
Pacquiao has lost his mind if he doesnt start training

i think pacman understands what's at atake in the marquez rematch. he had some early training before the fahsan fight for a month. a month rest will give him enough energy for the more rogorous training in january but he has to take care of his weight. but i'm sure he does regular daily exercises like jogging/situps to maintain his stamina. i don't believe in all the filipino media "rumors" that i read or hear. they have to give manny some slack because he is already matured and smart enough to know what's best for him.

evosbm
01-02-2005, 11:24 AM
i think pacman understands what's at atake in the marquez rematch. he had some early training before the fahsan fight for a month. a month rest will give him enough energy for the more rogorous training in january but he has to take care of his weight. but i'm sure he does regular daily exercises like jogging/situps to maintain his stamina. i don't believe in all the filipino media "rumors" that i read or hear. they have to give manny some slack because he is already matured and smart enough to know what's best for him.
that is right mooks. and besides, Manny's training for 3K was not realy meant for 3K. that was a tune up fight for JMM. those new weapons that Manny have are all tailor made for the comming Feb. 26, and Manny is so confident including Roach who even said, "we will keep JMM guessing." i think Pac and Roach have a seceret weapon for JMM other than what was shown with 3K. JMM will be caught again by surprise. JMM has no idea what will come to him on their 2nd fight. Peace. :)

evosbm
01-02-2005, 11:30 AM
maybe Pac has developed a KO right hand uppercut. Pac and Roach must have showed JMM through 3K thast they have new left hand uppercut so JMM would only gurd Pac's left ad then that would be a perfect timing for Pac to use his right when JMM least expects it.
just guessing what's on Roach and Pac's mind for the fight. hehehe... :D