View Full Version : Cleverly v Froch World Light Heavyweight?

Stallone60
06-04-2011, 06:40 AM
How do you see this fight going?

project xxx1
06-04-2011, 06:47 AM
clev not ready for froch yet,froch beats him up for 8 rounds and then stops him

The Surgeon
06-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Froch beats him down, TKO 7 or 8

RubenSonny
06-04-2011, 11:14 AM
clev not ready for froch yet,froch beats him up for 8 rounds and then stops him

Cleverly will never be ready, hes absolutely terrible.

Perfect Plex
06-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Cleverly will never be ready, hes absolutely terrible.

Wow. You really think that? I feel he has potential. Amazing workrate & endurance aswell as strong whiskers. His domination against Karo Murat was impressive.

He is only 24 and already a world champion(abit WBO) but still. He also won the British, Commowealth, & European so he did do it the hard & traditional way.

RubenSonny
06-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Wow. You really think that? I feel he has potential. Amazing workrate & endurance aswell as strong whiskers. His domination against Karo Murat was impressive.

He is only 24 and already a world champion(abit WBO) but still. He also won the British, Commowealth, & European so he did do it the hard & traditional way.

You see his last 2 fights?

IronDanHamza
06-04-2011, 02:18 PM
I don't rate Nathan Cleverly.

Froch kills him.

Perfect Plex
06-04-2011, 02:41 PM
You see his last 2 fights?

Yeah and he didnt look great. And the reason for that was both opponents were late replacements. In his last fight he had 3 opponents in 36 hours, Braehmer, Bellew and then finally Kuziemski. That is crazy, so his preparation was pretty messed up.

He had a full 8 week camp for Murat and no pull outs and he totally dominated him and beat him at his own game. And Murat was ranked & unbeaten.

Am not saying Cleverly will be a ATG or anything. But belive me he aint terrible and has got potential.