View Full Version : How do Brits feel about Polish people in the UK?

P.K
06-02-2011, 09:17 AM
Just wondering on your thoughts.

vcvc
06-02-2011, 09:29 AM
Polish are cool as hell, they smoke up and there women are good to look at....

TheAuthority
06-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Polish are cool as hell, they smoke up and there women are good to look at....

In general, they come hear to work, integrate well within our communities and abide by the law. However, given the current unemployment rates, I would rather limit immigration accross the board.

BetterCallSaul
06-02-2011, 10:32 AM
They come here when times are good, and go back home when times are bad. Most Polish workers show no allegiance for our country and their right to work here should be limited. The argument that Polish people are more willing to do jobs that British people aren't willing to do has has some credibility, but then again, I know a lot of people who can't get jobs because they are all taken up by immigrants. Britain has an immigration problem that it needs to deal with quickly before the situation becomes irreversible.

Barn
06-02-2011, 10:38 AM
They come here when times are good, and go back home when times are bad. Most Polish workers show no allegiance for our country and their right to work here should be limited. The argument that Polish people are more willing to do jobs that British people aren't willing to do has has some credibility, but then again, I know a lot of people who can't get jobs because they are all taken up by immigrants. Britain has an immigration problem that it needs to deal with quickly before the situation becomes irreversible.

If the Poles work harder and for less they should be given the job.

You lot forget we are free to go over and steal all the Polish peoples jobs.

MidnightSpecial
06-02-2011, 10:44 AM
this thread makes me want to have a Polish Sausage Dog

http://andrewmarkveety.typepad.com/.a/6a00e55364ed188834010536af8cfe970c-800wi

Nacho_Analstain
06-02-2011, 10:44 AM
I don't care about this country anymore, I don't plan on dying here and I ain't proud to be British like I used to be, Its not Britain anymore its a ****ing neutral peice of land that anyone can use whenever they like ...

Freedom2014
06-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Poles are mostly good, honest, hard-working people. They are beneficial to the UK.

I realize some people from other countries go to the UK just to receive welfare and rape the British girls, but the Poles are not like that.

P.K
06-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Poles are mostly good, honest, hard-working people. They are beneficial to the UK.

I realize some people from other countries go to the UK just to receive welfare and rape the British girls, but the Poles are not like that.

Polish women are hot.

As for work, yes most Polish I have met are fast workers, and good. Some are crap, but get paid 40 quid a day, but the ones that charge the same price as English workers are damn good.

BritishBoxing92
06-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Just wondering on your thoughts.

their good in my book got nothing against em they are hard working people and i never seen any of them being disrespectful or anything else, tbh i dont care where people come from if they come to work or live peacefully i dont mind at all tbh.

TheKza
06-02-2011, 12:30 PM
If the Poles work harder and for less they should be given the job.

You lot forget we are free to go over and steal all the Polish peoples jobs.

Not so appealing to most.

SirTomJones
06-02-2011, 12:42 PM
I like their beer and their women are okay usually.

IronDanHamza
06-02-2011, 01:02 PM
The area where I am from specifically has about 20% Polish (Along with about 20% Kurdish, 10% White and 50% Black)

The Polish guys are real cool, never cause any trouble and are real hardworking guys.

GOAT86
06-02-2011, 01:06 PM
there women are good to look at....

Tha average blonde......:rofl:

http://www.stockphotopro.com/photo-thumbs-2/stockphotopro_6996083BGU_no_title.jpg

M E S S I
06-02-2011, 01:12 PM
They are lots of them in Ireland aswell, Some are cool and some are ignorant as hell.

Polish people I notice in particular don't seem to show much respect to the fact they are "visiters" to this country and they don't respect Irish people. Again, I'm not saying they are all like that some of the nicest people I ever met where Polish guys and they are really skilled craftsmen.

One thing that pisses me off though is, They are all employed in the construction industry here in Ireland, yet back in Poland they have signs on construction sites with "Irish need not apply." Which I find pretty offending due to the fact they where/are well looked after here.

DET. IRONSIDE
06-02-2011, 01:20 PM
I got respect for them. They come here with skills that are in need like carpentry, plumbing, building trade jobs, IT networking jobs. They're smart! They read up on what skills will be required, see if they got them skills and come over and provide the service for a competitive price.

Here we need those skills cos of this stupid aspirational ego driven education system where everyone (including myself) is railroaded into pursuing a career by going to university and getting a degree that you waste so much time, money and effort on but you get none of that back in return because you come out of that degree unskilled.

Yeah I respect the Polish folks they do their work and they like a drink and some of them are a good laugh down the gym.

Plus Adamek vs Klitschko has got them talking a bit more than other K bros/Adamek foghts for obvious reasons.

Savino
06-02-2011, 01:24 PM
I work with afew polish people and they are cool people. are they hard working as the English? no infact the polish lads I work with are very lazy.

Does it piss me off that the is a load of them over here? in a way yeah but we would do the same if Poland had better work options.

DUCK FACE
06-02-2011, 02:13 PM
I prefer them to the mass of Asians we got over here.. most of them seem decent people, unlike many Asians who are loud and bigheaded despite being only 4 ft 5

squealpiggy
06-02-2011, 02:28 PM
There's only really one polish person in the UK and that's MR Sheen. He does shine umpteen things clean, but he has a bit of a captive audience.

I mean he doesn't get brass that shiny, you want to use Brasso for that, but Brasso doesn't have a person's name so really there's only one polish person in the UK.

TheFairPole
06-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Nice thread! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... :luvbed:

PrinceNaz88
06-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Not that fussed really.

I only see them when they wash my car and they do a good job so can't complain..

Iamanidiot
06-02-2011, 04:44 PM
Not a Brit but Polish girls are hot
:luvbed:

musiol
06-02-2011, 04:59 PM
well wouldnt be here if the polish didnt come over am pretty much 1/2 polish my mum and dad are both 1/2 polish both their dads come over after the war

Addition
06-02-2011, 05:22 PM
Not really bothered, they come to work, nothing wrong with that.

Patty Tanager
06-02-2011, 05:54 PM
The area where I am from specifically has about 20% Polish (Along with about 20% Kurdish, 10% White and 50% Black)

The Polish guys are real cool, never cause any trouble and are real hardworking guys.

Rather you than me :ugh:.

AssasinKing
06-02-2011, 07:02 PM
Hot girls..... Tick

Some of them are annoying, but you get ones with manners and who are very polite....also quite laid back

I think theres abit 2 much drinking on the streets etc from them....and Sometimes to many house partys (I sound like an old man but after a while they really get annoying)

They are kool tho and alot of them work hard...so good for them

I love the girls

AssasinKing
06-02-2011, 07:03 PM

where the fUk do u live haha

alza1988
06-08-2011, 01:01 PM
I like them I work with a few .They're all brand new man , sound .
Boruc penalty save vs. Louis Saha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywF-BsyfF2M&feature=player_embedded

Perroskis
06-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Damn so polish people are the mexicans of the UK

Mashadin
06-08-2011, 09:27 PM
I don't care about this country anymore, I don't plan on dying here and I ain't proud to be British like I used to be, Its not Britain anymore its a ****ing neutral peice of land that anyone can use whenever they like ...

Yep, the sun set on the British empire and you were even betrayed by your own leaders who blatantly favor hostile immigrants over their own people.
That is sick and wrong on so many levels. It's the ultimate treason.

I'm glad I am not British.

Mashadin
06-08-2011, 09:27 PM
Damn so polish people are the mexicans of the UK

no, Pakis are

Trigg
06-09-2011, 03:45 AM
Some of the dirtiest women i've ever come across (quite literally).

And I don't mean in the cleanliness sense.

Sparked_1985
06-09-2011, 04:55 AM
We have an employment problem full stop.

I'm not blaming the polish. I'm not in the market for their jobs.

I'm in the market for fairly standard graduate/office positions and I have to compete like a mother to even get an interview. It's a joke of job market at the moment, 30 plus people competing for each and every position, and employers taking the piss out of the situation.

I've never seen so many 'intern' positions pop up.

I like Polish people. They drink, the have a good sense of community, and for the most part have a real moral fortitude.

Trigg
06-09-2011, 05:17 AM
We have an employment problem full stop.

I'm not blaming the polish. I'm not in the market for their jobs.

I'm in the market for fairly standard graduate/office positions and I have to compete like a mother to even get an interview. It's a joke of job market at the moment, 30 plus people competing for each and every position, and employers taking the piss out of the situation.

I've never seen so many 'intern' positions pop up.

I like Polish people. They drink, the have a good sense of community, and for the most part have a real moral fortitude.

Immigrants in general get accused of 'nicking our jobs'.

The problem is there is a section of our society who would rather sit on their arses all day and sponge of the government - The Jeremy Kyle Generation.

These people come over here, usually from harsher conditions, and are at leat prepared to work, which is more than can be said for some of our own people.

Sparked_1985
06-09-2011, 06:08 AM
Immigrants in general get accused of 'nicking our jobs'.

The problem is there is a section of our society who would rather sit on their arses all day and sponge of the government - The Jeremy Kyle Generation.

These people come over here, usually from harsher conditions, and are at leat prepared to work, which is more than can be said for some of our own people.

Compared to the Eastern Euro's we have a terrible work-ethic.

I include myself in that.

We have to work 9-6 now as standard because everybody knows we spend at least an hour doing nothing, and possibly more; just dicking around on facebook.

Then we have that underclass of Jeremy Kylites who have never worked at all, and don't care. Those people would probably die in Eastern Europe of exposure.

blaze778
06-09-2011, 06:17 AM
Some of the dirtiest women i've ever come across (quite literally).

And I don't mean in the cleanliness sense.

Damn, too bad Polish women don't migrate to the U.S. as much. :nonono:

Lucky Brits.

BritishBoxing92
06-09-2011, 06:21 AM
no, Pakis are

nice to see that the guy who openly admits to enjoy watching gay rape scenes and inbreds playing the banjo is also a racist? this just keeps getting better and better... :rolleyes:

Nuckin Figga
06-09-2011, 06:42 AM
Us british people dont like Polish people, we want them to move out of our country and stop taking our jobs!!

adamk1304
06-09-2011, 07:04 AM
The few Polish people I've met and worked with are both hard-working and friendly. The only people who are hostile towards them are school drop outs and scroungers who would rather blame foreigners for their problems as opposed to taking some responsibility. If you don't want to compete with migrant workers for low-skilled jobs, stay in school.

Sparked_1985
06-09-2011, 07:25 AM
The few Polish people I've met and worked with are both hard-working and friendly. The only people who are hostile towards them are school drop outs and scroungers who would rather blame foreigners for their problems as opposed to taking some responsibility. If you don't want to compete with migrant workers for low-skilled jobs, stay in school.

exactly.

Though I have seen a few recruitment agencies who are telling me to not draw so much attention to my degree, which is a decent 2:1.

It's a horrible job market. I'm really worried about being unemployed for a while. A lot of my mates have been out of work for 6 months plus. Whilst I've just been temping up until last week.

It's difficult. The quality of prospective employees has risen whilst the standards of jobs and salaries have gotten a lot worse. That's what happens when you raise VAT and rely on the private sector to provide jobs.

I went through 3 Interviews/assessments to get rejected for a job that paid 17k....

Unbelievable.

adamk1304
06-09-2011, 07:49 AM
exactly.

Though I have seen a few recruitment agencies who are telling me to not draw so much attention to my degree, which is a decent 2:1.

It's a horrible job market. I'm really worried about being unemployed for a while. A lot of my mates have been out of work for 6 months plus. Whilst I've just been temping up until last week.

It's difficult. The quality of prospective employees has risen whilst the standards of jobs and salaries have gotten a lot worse. That's what happens when you raise VAT and rely on the private sector to provide jobs.

I went through 3 Interviews/assessments to get rejected for a job that paid 17k....

Unbelievable.

I've just finished my degree and I'm expecting a 2:1. I'm hoping to go to law school but I need to find a job to save the 7,000 for fees as there's no financial aid, and my savings mostly went on rent and living costs at university. I've had 6 interviews since May 15th and haven't been successful for any, even though some were pretty low level jobs. I think the main problem is that employers are always asking for experience rather than offering training. This results in people who are new to the jobs market being practically shut out unless they are able to work voluntarily for months on end, which isn't practical unless you have parents who can support you.

Perroskis
06-15-2011, 09:10 PM
no, Pakis are

Can u elaborate