View Full Version : TUF FINALE THIS SAT IS GONNA BE NASTY!!! Word..!

$BloodyNate$
06-02-2011, 01:50 AM
I'm ****in pumped. The last several fights on TUF were actually ****in sick hahaha Lots of good action. Tony Ferguson is ****in for real. Has some major sickness with his stand up. One of the best technicians I have ever seen in MMA seriously...

PETTIS VS GUIDA IS GONNA BE CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY! Herman vs Tim Cruder should be a ****in brawl and a half too. So should Cope vs TRASH BAG CHARLIE! hahaha

I'm pumped, theirs gonna be some damn good fights tonight. And people were saying UFC is starting to suck :purity:

blaze778
06-02-2011, 03:52 PM
This season was pretty boring overall, but it really picked up the last few weeks.

Tony Ferguson really put on a stand up clinic against Charlie. He looked like a beast, no doubt.

Anyways, I'm hoping Ramsey beats his ass. I have a real problem with *******s who get violent and aggressive because they can't handle their alcohol. It makes for good ratings and entertainment, but Ferguson was way out of line.

And Ramsey seems like a cool dude.

chiguy91
06-02-2011, 04:04 PM
yeah, i really enjoyed this season even though in the beginning it wasn't really exciting. i think ferguson did make himself look bad when it he showed he couldn't handle his liquor. he shouldn't have said **** about the other guy's kid, that was really taking it too far. ramsey is a clown, but i think ferguson can take him...either way, both guys are really good, excited for that fight.

man, pettis vs guida is such a sick fight. watched pettis throughout the WEC and that mtv show he was in showed how dedicated he was to the sport, hope he comes out on top...

T-97
06-02-2011, 04:05 PM
This season was pretty boring overall, but it really picked up the last few weeks.

Tony Ferguson really put on a stand up clinic against Charlie. He looked like a beast, no doubt.

Anyways, I'm hoping Ramsey beats his ass. I have a real problem with *******s who get violent and aggressive because they can't handle their alcohol. It makes for good ratings and entertainment, but Ferguson was way out of line.

And Ramsey seems like a cool dude.

Agreed. I was surprised how Tony took Chuck apart, I thought it would be a close fight, but he took him apart from the second round on, and every shot he landed in the first seemed to dent Chuck. But, yeah, he was a total ass and I hope Ramsey chokes him out.

Kimo
06-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Ferguson will win, only thing Ramsey can do is grind out a decision with some takedowns but I doubt that will last.

Too bad he gave himself such a ****ty rep, he's an exciting fighter and the only guy on the season with the potential of reaching the top.

$BloodyNate$
06-04-2011, 07:20 PM
IT TONIGHT! The prelims are pretty wild on facebook so far! Good ****in night to be a fight fan!

Dorian
06-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Hopefully Guida won't LNP. I expect a good scrap.

$BloodyNate$
06-04-2011, 08:22 PM
Hopefully Guida won't LNP. I expect a good scrap.

Yeah hopefully Pettis kicks him straight in the motha****in face!

Can't believe Roop-Grispi is a prelim especially since Grispi had a title shot before Roop-Homminick and he beat Hommick. But Roop taking it too him! Some brutal elbows landed. Just another classic example of why triangle theories NEVER work!

$BloodyNate$
06-04-2011, 08:27 PM
BODY SHOTS THE MOST UNDERRATED ASPECT OF MMA!!!!

Roop was going HAM at the body all fight and what a brutal shot to put Grispi away!

Who the **** woulda thought Roop would be in serious contention for a title shot right now haha. Goofy ass lookin' motha****a haha I'm definitely a fan now, that Korean zombie head kick KO was nasty and this just puts the icing on the cake!

$BloodyNate$
06-04-2011, 08:30 PM
Holy *****! hahaha That motha****in beast Jeremy Stevens looks like he's about to fight a scrawny little teenage band geek haha.

WAR STEPHENS! That man exciting as ****!