View Full Version : [HOLY S**T!] Nick Diaz v. Georges Zzzzpierre at UFC 137

ƒallenloki
06-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Oct. 29th.

It's officially official

K-Yo
06-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Expect it to be an anti-climax and a comfortable win for Georges .

Willy Wanker
06-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Expect it to be an anti-climax and a comfortable win for Georges .

i wanna see diaz ko gsp and then "climax" all over his french canadian face.

:willywank: :willywank:

kaps
06-01-2011, 09:10 PM
WAR DIAZ!

Will be rooting for Nick but I do believe GSP will wrestle his way to another decison.....

Jack3d
06-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Gsp ud. Next

Clegg
06-01-2011, 10:32 PM
I don't like Diaz out of the ring. But inside the ring he's a helluva fighter, black belt in BJJ yet willing to stand and bang with the most dangerous strikers in the division. I can't help but appreciate that.

I don't think he beats GSP, but he has a better chance than most of GSP's recent opponents. Even though GSP hasn't avoided anyone, none of them have had the combined striking+ground game of Diaz.

This is the fight I think most of us wanted to see. I can't wait, just wish it was sooner.

:wank:

ƒallenloki
06-01-2011, 11:07 PM
I have a feeling about this one....

samoanJ
06-01-2011, 11:12 PM
although i see gsp taking this one this is a much better opponent then many of his last fights. im excited to see it for sure

M Deezy
06-01-2011, 11:34 PM
hell yes! although gsp is gonna resort to his powerful lay and pray tactics against diaz. he wont pull the same stuff he did with shields

Las Vegas,
06-01-2011, 11:41 PM
I'll be in Vegas that weekend for a friend's wedding. I'll most likely go with my boys. Diaz will beat GSP's ass. Diaz is the most exciting MMA fighter period. He's worth the money alone.

F l i c k e r
06-02-2011, 01:17 AM
Too bad for Diaz. He will either get jabbed all night or he will get grounded and molested for 5 rounds.

Kinda sad really because even with Diaz's superior bjj, he will get man handled by the superior wrestling and tempo of GSP.

Jack3d
06-02-2011, 03:39 AM
;10633893']I'll be in Vegas that weekend for a friend's wedding. I'll most likely go with my boys. Diaz will beat GSP's ass. Diaz is the most exciting MMA fighter period. He's worth the money alone.

I'm pretty sure Jon Fitch could be the most exciting fighter if he got fed competition the likes that Diaz has been facing.

chiguy91
06-02-2011, 03:43 AM
WARRRRRRRRRRR DIAZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang:
this should be a very exciting fight, well at least the build up and hype. can't wait for it to start.

Las Vegas,
06-02-2011, 04:23 AM
I'm pretty sure Jon Fitch could be the most exciting fighter if he got fed competition the likes that Diaz has been facing.

Yeah because Ben Saunders, Mike Pierce, and Paulo f*cking Thiago are even close to the caliber of Paul Daley or a K.J Noons. :rofl: Get the hell outta here.

CiganoBoxer
06-02-2011, 08:16 AM
Dana white was so scared of Diaz boxing and getting knocked out that he bend right over and took it up the arse for Diaz lol

The only way GSP wins this is by another display of boring blanket fighting ,which i am sure he will apologize to us all after , as per usual lol

Marchegiano
06-02-2011, 08:58 AM
I commented on a different thread about Diaz's feather fists, and of course Mr. Kaps laughed at it. After that I thought well maybe i've been too hard on the ol' boy so I decided to rewatch my Diaz Library. In all seriousness Diaz's strikes have such little power on more than one occasion the fight comentators felt it necessary to explain how the punches "add" up to an accumulative damage or KO. Of course Frank's the best one to listen to...stupid ****er doesn't really understand how he got KO'd but still claims there's not much behind the individual punch. Nick's the only fighter in any sport I can find were commentators have to explain the lack of power in multiple fights. I'd rather seen him fight Lacy.

kaps
06-02-2011, 10:22 AM
I commented on a different thread about Diaz's feather fists, and of course Mr. Kaps laughed at it. After that I thought well maybe i've been too hard on the ol' boy so I decided to rewatch my Diaz Library. In all seriousness Diaz's strikes have such little power on more than one occasion the fight comentators felt it necessary to explain how the punches "add" up to an accumulative damage or KO. Of course Frank's the best one to listen to...stupid ****er doesn't really understand how he got KO'd but still claims there's not much behind the individual punch. Nick's the only fighter in any sport I can find were commentators have to explain the lack of power in multiple fights. I'd rather seen him fight Lacy.

He seems to KO alot of people for not having any power....

Perfect Plex
06-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Big fan of Nick. But I give him little to no chance in this one.

Jack3d
06-02-2011, 12:16 PM

He doesn't really have that 1 hitter quitter power, I think that's what he's saying. INB4 Lawler

Ether
06-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Diaz is a beast, but i agree with kaps, GSP will decision.

2 bill on gsp.

Jack3d
06-02-2011, 01:50 PM
;10634567']Yeah because Ben Saunders, Mike Pierce, and Paulo f*cking Thiago are even close to the caliber of Paul Daley or a K.J Noons. :rofl: Get the hell outta here.

Paul Daley is the only top 10 fighter Diaz has fought in the last 3-5 years. And we're talking borderline top ten.

And KJ noons isn't even ranked. Fitch fought more talent in just his last fight than Diaz's last 5 opponents combined and that's just the facts.

Diaz will get tossed around like a kid and molested for 5 rounds by GSP. Deal with it. Even the biggest nutswinger of Diaz on this board has been able to come to terms with it.

No Offense, Kaps

Las Vegas,
06-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Someone give me 5:1 odds. 300mill Max, going for Diaz. Let's make it happen.

K-Yo
06-02-2011, 04:02 PM
I like Diaz, I think he is a good character & good for the sport, but I personally feel that Fitch, Penn and possibly even Koscheck beat him; I would throw in Shields but chances of them fighting are slim.

Dorian
06-02-2011, 04:07 PM
I think GSP will win by UD but I hope Nick wins it somehow.

blaze778
06-02-2011, 04:44 PM
Can't wait for this.

I'm a fan of both guys, but I think Diaz winning would make the Welterweight division interesting again.

Diaz has a style much different than GSP's last opponents, he is great fighting off his back and has very awkward, but effective boxing.

Not trying to buy into the hype though. GSP's recent opponents are a level above Diaz's opponents and while GSP hasn't fought anyone with the all-around skillset of Diaz, the same can be said about Diaz not fighting anyone on GSP's level.

GSP winning a decision via lay and pray seems to be the most likely outcome. I'm hoping Diaz wins, but it's a long shot. Diaz has the ability to make the fight competitive and keep GSP away from his comfort zone. I think this fight will at least be more exciting and competitive than all of GSP's recent fights.

Marchegiano
06-02-2011, 06:41 PM

I didn't mean to suggest it doesn't work. apparently, by one who's fought Diaz account, there isn't much power behind the shot but it's still damaging. I can appreciate the fact the Nick's likely to want to throw hands most the fight, but the lack of power made more curious as to how the glove change would effect Nick.

GSP will play it safe for a UD

crillz
06-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Nick Diaz IMO will win this fight, he's going to push Georges to a point that recently he hasn't been pushed to, he's going to release his hands in combinations with punches intended to KO an opponent, he wont stay behind that jab like Koscheck and Shields did he's going to make it a fight and on the ground? anyone who thinks Nick Diaz isn't good at the ground game is friggin retarded, he can certainly hold his own with Georges on the ground.

don't get me wrong GSP is an exceptional fighter, honestly he's going to be the favorite and for great reason cuz the man is full blown talent in every way but Nick is sturdy, he wont fold up and back peddle he will move fourth even if it means him getting rocked he will still move fourth and bring you a fight. Georges best chance is keeping Nick on the ground and avoiding the stand up, I said that Nick Diaz's ground game was good and all but in comparison to St Pierre honestly St Pierre's is better and he's going to have to apply it all night long

I am VERY excited to see this fight, Nick is my favorite MMA fighter so I'm glad to see him getting his shot at some real money. this is going to be an intense fight, Nick is good enough to win it both ways, on the ground and on his feet and so can Georges it's just Georges is better off on the ground and Nick is better off on the stand up, that's what makes this fight so interesting becausde thy both bring such high level athletics into it, Nick Diaz is an all around athlete as is Georges St Pierre, they really don't lack in anything physically.

I think Nick will win NOT because he is my favorite MMA fighter but because I think he's going to crack Georges harder than he's been hit in recent years, I think he's basically going to chin check him with something he doesn't see because this time when Georges throws his jab or other punches there will be very hard punches coming back at him and I'm just curious to see how Georges takes those shots he doesn't see because there will be quite a few

JonoYoungP4P
06-02-2011, 11:23 PM
gsp by UD , gsp gunna take him down n keep hi down for 5 rounds

-Swizzy-
06-03-2011, 11:22 AM
this will put the nail in the coffin for GSP as being the greatest fighter(not just MMA) to ever live.

Say what you will about the way he fights, but you can't deny his resume. Nobody in any fighting sport can match the amount of top fighters that GSP has beat in a DOMINATING fashion. A lot of people will look at the lack of close fights in GSP's career and say that his opponents were easy, but that only goes to show just how good he really is.

Marchegiano
06-03-2011, 05:12 PM
this will put the nail in the coffin for GSP as being the greatest fighter(not just MMA) to ever live.

Say what you will about the way he fights, but you can't deny his resume. Nobody in any fighting sport can match the amount of top fighters that GSP has beat in a DOMINATING fashion. A lot of people will look at the lack of close fights in GSP's career and say that his opponents were easy, but that only goes to show just how good he really is.

LMAO GSP's resume isn't that good when you put it against any sport a few hundred years old or older. Joe Louis, Dan Gable....****ing Musashi Miyamoto. I think you've some offs to ****.

F l i c k e r
06-03-2011, 07:16 PM
LMAO GSP's resume isn't that good when you put it against any sport a few hundred years old or older. Joe Louis, Dan Gable....****ing Musashi Miyamoto. I think you've some offs to ****.

LMFAO! That one was gold!

I agree though. GSP isn't even the greatest MMA fighter of all time, hell, not even the best currently. Anderson Silva >>> GSP.

Jack3d
06-03-2011, 07:56 PM

GSP fights top competition consistently and beats them consistently and is a more dominant fighter.

You can't say that about any other fighter currently. Even Anderson.

Since GSP debuted in the UFC he's been fighting quality fighters on a more consistent basis than any other fighter in history, and he's done it in record time.

F l i c k e r
06-03-2011, 08:02 PM
GSP fights top competition consistently and beats them consistently and is a more dominant fighter.

You can't say that about any other fighter currently. Even Anderson.

Since GSP debuted in the UFC he's been fighting quality fighters on a more consistent basis than any other fighter in history, and he's done it in record time.

Anderson Silva has done the same. The difference? Anderson takes quality fighters on, finishes them decisively, and makes them look second rate in the process. GSP takes quality fighters and struggles to finish them, sure he overwhelmingly controls them but that is no different than when Matt Hughes was on top of the game.

This is just facts.

Jack3d
06-03-2011, 08:09 PM
Anderson takes quality fighters on

LOL. I was like LOL.

Anderson has, at best beaten 3 quality/elite fighters. Maybe two.

finishes them decisively, and makes them look second rate in the process.

Finishing someone is not the only way to make an opponent look second rate.

GSP takes quality fighters and struggles to finish them, sure he overwhelmingly controls them but that is no different than when Matt Hughes was on top of the game.

He dominates. And Hughes was actually very much a finisher in his prime. Don't know what you are talking about.

F l i c k e r
06-03-2011, 11:25 PM
LOL. I was like LOL.

Anderson has, at best beaten 3 quality/elite fighters. Maybe two.

Finishing someone is not the only way to make an opponent look second rate.

He dominates. And Hughes was actually very much a finisher in his prime. Don't know what you are talking about.

If anderson only has 3 quality fighters on his resume in the UFC then please name these "quality" fighters GSP has fought.

Difference again. Anderson dominates them and finishes them. GSP couldn't even finish Hardy in the deepest kimura I have seen since Sakuraba broke Gracie's arm.

Jack3d
06-04-2011, 02:29 AM
If anderson only has 3 quality fighters on his resume in the UFC then please name these "quality" fighters GSP has fought.

Difference again. Anderson dominates them and finishes them. GSP couldn't even finish Hardy in the deepest kimura I have seen since Sakuraba broke Gracie's arm.

And Anderson couldn't finish bums like Thales Leites and Patrick Cote. I mean he didn't even make an attempt. At least GSP tried.

Las Vegas,
06-04-2011, 03:19 AM
And Anderson couldn't finish bums like Thales Leites and Patrick Cote. I mean he didn't even make an attempt. At least GSP tried.

Lol, I couldn't help but laugh at this.

$Natedatpkid$
06-04-2011, 04:46 AM
Flicker don't even waste your time on that joke of a poster. Trying to say Rich Franklin was never even a great fighter and Vitor Belfort isn't a great pioneer of the sport just because GSP's dick is so far down his throat and it doesn't help his agenda of hate against Silva.

Silva has dominated EVERYBODY in the UFC except Sonnen WITH BROKEN RIBS on his worst night, but he still won AND FINISHED HIM, whereas GSP got KTFO by Matt ****in Serra in 1 round LMAO. Next thing you know this fool's going to start telling us how great Serra is hahaha

Hopefully Diaz puts GSP into the same type of sleep he's been putting all of us in most of his last several fights. The Kos fight was decent but besides that hasn't had a good fight or looked impressive against top level opposition since Fitch in 08 haha GODDAMN!

Jack3d
06-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Flicker don't even waste your time on that joke of a poster. Trying to say Rich Franklin was never even a great fighter and Vitor Belfort isn't a great pioneer of the sport just because GSP's dick is so far down his throat and it doesn't help his agenda of hate against Silva.

How is Belfort a Pioneer? Please explain that to me. What did he Pioneer? How in any conceivable way did he revolutionize mixed martial arts?

Vitor Belfort is more inconsistent than a geriatrics bowel movements. He's won a major title once due to a cut and lost it in his next fight getting spanked by a guy almost twice his age. He's never put a decent streak of wins together. All of his amazing highlight reel knockout are against bums and one dimensional sucks like Tank Abbot, Marvin Eastman and Matt Linland.

I'm not even a GSP fan, but to say he's hasn't been more dominant more consistently than Anderson and hasn't been fighting and beating top fighters for a longer period of time, is just laughable.

Don't even try to come in here and tell me about a fighters dick down my throat, when just last week, you were actually saying that Rampage/hammill was a good fight and that he actually made an effort to get Hammill, a B level fighter at best, out of there.

The Kos fight was decent but besides that hasn't had a good fight or looked impressive against top level opposition since Fitch in 08 haha GODDAMN!

If you are serious about that, then you are more of an idiot than I thought.

GSP fights top fighter consistently and beats them more than any other fighter.

Jack3d
06-04-2011, 12:04 PM
;10642573']Lol, I couldn't help but laugh at this.

Winging overhand rights > Dancing like buffoon.

$Natedatpkid$
06-04-2011, 12:21 PM
How is Belfort a Pioneer? Please explain that to me. What did he Pioneer? How in any conceivable way did he revolutionize mixed martial arts?

Vitor Belfort is more inconsistent than a geriatrics bowel movements. He's won a major title once due to a cut and lost it in his next fight getting spanked by a guy almost twice his age. He's never put a decent streak of wins together. All of his amazing highlight reel knockout are against bums and one dimensional sucks like Tank Abbot, Marvin Eastman and Matt Linland.

I'm not even a GSP fan, but to say he's hasn't been more dominant more consistently than Anderson and hasn't been fighting and beating top fighters for a longer period of time, is just laughable.

Don't even try to come in here and tell me about a fighters dick down my throat, when just last week, you were actually saying that Rampage/hammill was a good fight and that he actually made an effort to get Hammill, a B level fighter at best, out of there.

If you are serious about that, then you are more of an idiot than I thought.

GSP fights top fighter consistently and beats them more than any other fighter.

Rampages win over Hamil > all of GSP's wins since the Fitch fight, FACT. Please sir, please almight genius, please tell me who has ever knocked out Hamil? Franklin stopped him with kicks but Rampage doesn't throw them so how was he suppose to stop him? And he almost did get him out of there several time. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know Hamil has one of the best chins in the sport. Jon Jones couldn't even put him to sleep with about 25 of his best shots from mount. I think it's safe to say Hamil will never get knocked out until he gets a little older MAYBE.

I am dead serious about that. Who has GSP looked impressive and exciting against since then? People biitch about Story/Alves but GSP clinch ****ed the ***** outta BJ in that 2nd fight. He did nothing but lay on Alves, lay on Hardy, jab the hell outta Kos over and over for 5 rounds, and looked vulnerable in a piss poor effort against Shields. He acted like Shields could actually KO him or something.

He fights ridiculously safe. It's more safe then dominant. How has GSP looked more dominant more consistently then longer? Anderson has been champ since 2006, DOMINATED EVERYONE except Sonnen when he had broken ribs and still on his worse day he ended up winning but not only that HE FINISHED! Whereas GSP became champ in 06, got KTFO in 07, then besides the Fitch fight bored us with constant safe efforts and only finished Serra since then.

How is Vitor not a pioneer? He was the first real young blood in the sport. First person with that sort of devastating hand speed & power. The best hands of the early UFC era. The first person they put expectations on and he's had epic legendary fights against Tank, Vitor, Tito, 1st Randy fight, Wandy. He's such as much a pioneer as Dan Severn, Don Frye, Maurice Smith or Bas Rutten.

Jack3d
06-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Rampages win over Hamil > all of GSP's wins since the Fitch fight, FACT.

You just lost all credibility as a poster.

Please sir, please almight genius, please tell me who has ever knocked out Hamil? Franklin stopped him with kicks but Rampage doesn't throw them so how was he suppose to stop him? And he almost did get him out of there several time. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know Hamil has one of the best chins in the sport. Jon Jones couldn't even put him to sleep with about 25 of his best shots from mount. I think it's safe to say Hamil will never get knocked out until he gets a little older MAYBE.

He has the best chin all of a sudden because your favorite fighter couldn't knock him out? Talk about bias.

The fact is Rampage hasn't been an exciting fighter in a while. I mean he couldn't even knock out Jardine, how pathetic is that? A power puncher like Rampage unable to knock out the glass jaw of all glass jaws? Next thing u kno he gon be tellin me how great jardine's chin iz hahahaha

Who has GSP looked impressive and exciting against since then?

You said impressive, not exciting. Exciting is a point of view anyway. A dominant win where a fighter never loses control of the fight is a dominant win, and therefore an impressive one.

People biitch about Story/Alves but GSP clinch ****ed the ***** outta BJ in that 2nd fight.

For one round to wear him down.

He did nothing but lay on Alves, lay on Hardy, jab the hell outta Kos over and over for 5 rounds, and looked vulnerable in a piss poor effort against Shields. He acted like Shields could actually KO him or something.

***Yawn***

He fights ridiculously safe. It's more safe then dominant. How has GSP looked more dominant more consistently then longer?

What you quantify as safe is GSP fighting where his strengths are. I guess Anderson plays it safe too since he, ya know just stands-up all the time.

From Merriam Webster

Dominant: commanding, controlling, or prevailing over all others

nothing in there about excitement or playing it safe.

How is Vitor not a pioneer? He was the first real young blood in the sport. First person with that sort of devastating hand speed & power. The best hands of the early UFC era. The first person they put expectations on and he's had epic legendary fights against Tank, Vitor, Tito, 1st Randy fight, Wandy. He's such as much a pioneer as Dan Severn, Don Frye, Maurice Smith or Bas Rutten.

Having a physical attribute does not make him a pioneer. Beating up on bums does not make him a legend.

$Natedatpkid$
06-04-2011, 01:33 PM
You just lost all credibility as a poster.

LMAO Coming from somebody who lost his credibility A LOOOOOOOOONG time ago. Rampage beating the ***** outta Hamil > GSP dry humping strikers or Patty caking feather fisted wrestlers.

He has the best chin all of a sudden because your favorite fighter couldn't knock him out? Talk about bias.

Once again you prove how little you know about MMA. How come Tim Botech couldn't even hurt him who is one of the hardest punchers in MMA? Hamil has never been hurt besides Rampage's bombs and Franklins body kicks. Jon Jones couldn't even put him away IN MOUNT with about 25 of his best strikes, WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU? Like I said it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know Hamil has a ****in chin of steel.

Your just doing what you do best, which is hate for no ****in reason. It's sad and pathetic.

The fact is Rampage hasn't been an exciting fighter in a while. I mean he couldn't even knock out Jardine, how pathetic is that? A power puncher like Rampage unable to knock out the glass jaw of all glass jaws? Next thing u kno he gon be tellin me how great jardine's chin iz hahahaha

You act like Wandy vs Rampage 3 wasn't only 2-3 months earlier :crackhead

Styles make fights, you would know that if you knew anything about fighting. UFC Rampage isn't the same aggressive Rampage from PRIDE. PRIDE Rampage would have knocked Jardine out. But UFC Rampage loves to counter. Chuck Liddell likes to counter. Chuck Liddell is also one of the hardest hitting fighters in MMA history...hmmmmmmmmm did he knock out Jardine? Didn't think so. If you don't bum rush him Jardine stays in fights and is competitive as ****. Vera didn't KO him, Wilson didn't KO him either who's also a known lethal striker. So obviously he isn't "the glass chin of glass chins" genious.

You said impressive, not exciting. Exciting is a point of view anyway. A dominant win where a fighter never loses control of the fight is a dominant win, and therefore an impressive one.

I believe my exact words were..

The Kos fight was decent but besides that hasn't had a good fight or looked impressive against top level opposition since Fitch in 08 haha GODDAMN!

He hasn't had a good fight since then. Every fight he's had since the Fitch fight puts the crowd to sleep.

What you quantify as safe is GSP fighting where his strengths are. I guess Anderson plays it safe too since he, ya know just stands-up all the time.

No that's ridiculous because it's ****in hilarious that no matter where the fight goes, Silva always gets a finish except against Maia & Thales. No matter where the fight goes GSP is boring as ****.

Having a physical attribute does not make him a pioneer. Beating up on bums does not make him a legend.

Thats why all those people I just mentioned are legends for doing much less. Why are you acting like MMA has over a 100 years of history or something? If Tank Abbott is a ****in legend back in the early days then it's ridiculous not to say the same about Vitor. Back in the day he's a ****in pioneer and a legend.

Jack3d
06-04-2011, 01:39 PM
You are making my head hurt with how retarded you are.

And for the record. I didn't hate for no reason. I simply started by making an argument that GSP is a great fighters and fights better fighters on a more consistent basis for a longer period of time. And all you and FLICKER can come up with with GSP is boring so he's not great.

How original. Go choke down Rampage's BBC

- v e t -
06-04-2011, 01:40 PM
big fan of each TBH

i think GSP wins but my heart wants Diaz....

$Natedatpkid$
06-04-2011, 02:14 PM
No your too ****in stupid to see beyond your own hate.

How is GSP greater then Silva? Anderson just did what GSP did but faster. Dominate his division and then make it look weak because of how good he is. Anderson did it faster because GSP loss so he looked vulnerable. Anderson has yet to look vulnerable except against Sonnen but he had broken ribs so he don't get enough credit beating guys he's expected to beat whereas since GSP looked vulnerable with his KO loss to Serra so everybody thought so & so had a good chance to check his chin or his heart or whatever so GSP gets more credit for winning.

Anderson's win over Henderson > ANY GSP win.

All you have to do is look at their worst performances in the UFC and it says EVERYTHING...

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/614343/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen-submit.jpg

*****hs scared *****less!

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6438/andersonsilvathales2.jpg

Nothing more then a RJJ type performance so I don't even know why he gets so much *****...

http://mmafrenzy.com/files/2010/04/Anderson-Silva-vs.-Demian-Maia-UFC-112.jpg

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/305216/matt-serra_georges-st-pierre.gif

$Natedatpkid$
06-04-2011, 02:17 PM
After one of the most boring fights in UFC history against feather fisted Jake Shields...Just look at the dominance all over GSP's FACE!

http://octagonlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/gsp-vs-shields.jpg

Usual gay GSP performance...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LCzDRss9B5c/S7HgW1kVdqI/AAAAAAAABGc/CmiupCCLBps/s1600/UFC111-St.Pierrevs.Hardy-10.GeorgesSt.Pierrevs.DanHardy.jpg

Jack3d
06-04-2011, 04:31 PM
How is GSP greater then Silva?

From the moment GSP debuted in the UFC he's fought more top fighters and beaten them on a more consistent basis than anyone else. It can't be denied and GSP never got KO'd by anyone.

Anderson STILL hasn't cleaned out the MW division. GSP has cleaned it out going on twice now.

Just because I believe Anderson is not better than GSP doesn't mean I'm a blind hater.

The only argument you have is that GSP is boring and pointing to a fighters face as a means to say they look vulnerable.

The only reason Anderson is more dominant in your eyes is because he finishes fights, which is ridiculous. He doesn't fight better fighters like GSP does.

End of story.

And stop using the N word. You aren't even black.

And lol at RJJ performance. Roy actually finished people after he made them look stupid. Anderson just ran away from Leites and Maia and punched them in the knee.

The Shields fight was closer to a finish than the Leites and Maia fights were.

$Natedatpkid$
06-04-2011, 04:42 PM
From the moment GSP debuted in the UFC he's fought more top fighters and beaten them on a more consistent basis than anyone else. It can't be denied and GSP never got KO'd by anyone.

Just because I believe Anderson is not better than GSP doesn't mean I'm a blind hater.

The only argument you have is that GSP is boring and pointing to a fighters face as a means to say they look vulnerable.

The only reason Anderson is more dominant in your eyes is because he finishes fights, which is ridiculous. He doesn't fight better fighters like GSP does.

End of story.

And stop using the N word. You aren't even black.

And lol at RJJ performance. Roy actually finished people after he made them look stupid. Anderson just ran away from Leites and Maia and punched them in the knee.

The Shields fight was closer to a finish than the Leites and Maia fights were.

Shut the hell up you don't even know what the hell your talking about. You don't know me in real life, you've never seen me before so how the **** would you know? Go into the lounge and look up my picture you dumb cunt.

LMAO your a ****in joke. It's ridiculous how stupid you are. Now your trying to make an argument for you GSP while knocking on Silva's finishing ability? LMAO YOU ARE A ****ING RETARD! hahahahaha

Anderson's had 13 UFC fights, only TWO have went the distance. GSP has had 17 UFC fights, 9 went the distance. He's had only 4 more UFC fights. If Anderson went the distance in his next 4 fights he'd STILL have went the distance left.

Like I said, only retards think Anderson fights scrubs just like only retards think Roy Jones fights scrubs. The window of impressing people isn't as big when your a heavy favorite each and every time out. Thats how ****in good he is. GSP has always looked vulnerable because he's lost twice in the UFC so their's always at least 20-40% if not sometimes 50% of people thinking he will lose besides the Hardy fight. Whereas their's always no more then 10-20% that think Silva can lose.

Lets not forget before the UFC Silva's win over PRIME Jeremy Horn not to mention his destruction of world class middleweights in the UFC.

Your just a hater. Doing what you do best which is hate. I'm done making you look stupid. Peace out *****H.

Marchegiano
06-04-2011, 04:46 PM
With out attacking GSP I still don't see how the **** his resume is even comparible to the dominance Joe Louis and Dan Gable had over their sports. Surely they've the two best resumes in all time....12 years.....15 years....

I was laughing as soon as the thought of Miyatmoto's record trumping GSP's entered my head...I'm glad the humor wasn't lost.

Jack3d
06-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Shut the hell up you don't even know what the hell your talking about. You don't know me in real life, you've never seen me before so how the **** would you know? Go into the lounge and look up my picture you dumb cunt.

I already saw your picture. You're barely brown.

$Natedatpkid$
06-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Dude your a piece of *****. You have no right or say into who's "black" enough. Go **** yourself. Scumbag.

F l i c k e r
06-05-2011, 06:07 PM

lol, I haven't looked at this thread in a while but this post says it all.

Silva > GSP.

no more of your nut swinging comments.