View Full Version : Comments Thread For: Fedor vs Henderson Finalized, Other Strikeforce Bits

BIGPOPPAPUMP
05-31-2011, 11:33 PM
SAN JOSE, CA –STRIKEFORCE® CEO Scott Coker made several major announcements this weekend while in Las Vegas for the UFC® 130: RAMPAGE vs. HAMILL event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

[<b>Click Here To Read More</b> (http://www.boxingscene.com/mma/?m=show&id=1106)]

F l i c k e r
06-01-2011, 12:28 AM
lol, this would be interesting. Hendo is obviously past it and Fedor is officially over the hill, even the fan boys finally see it.

Interesting fight though. I wonder if Fedor will get ruined again. :lol1:

$BloodyNate$
06-01-2011, 01:40 AM
I still think Henderson is still a world class fighter because of his power and his wrestling all though Shields exposed his age a little bit. His age is finally starting to catch up with him but Fedor has really lost his touch though. Wasted his prime because M-1's bull***** and fought bums so he's not great no more. Henderson is going to knock him the **** out. I got a strong feeling.

I got 150milly or less on Hendo. WHO ALL WANT IT???

ƒallenloki
06-01-2011, 02:04 PM
I still think Henderson is still a world class fighter because of his power and his wrestling all though Shields exposed his age a little bit. His age is finally starting to catch up with him but Fedor has really lost his touch though. Wasted his prime because M-1's bull***** and fought bums so he's not great no more. Henderson is going to knock him the **** out. I got a strong feeling.

I got 150milly or less on Hendo. WHO ALL WANT IT???

Hell yeah. I'm excited.

I'll put 100 Mil on Fedor.

ƒallenloki
06-01-2011, 02:12 PM
confirm via PM... I'm bad about checking back