View Full Version : How did you score H.Johnson Vs Pastrano?

IronDanHamza
05-31-2011, 02:34 PM
To this day it still infuriates me that Pastrano got the decision over Harold that night. I can't understand what the judges were watching.

I gave Johnson 10 of the 15 rounds. With 2 rounds even and 3 rounds to Pastrano.

And to be totally honest, the rounds I gave to Pastrano I was being very generous.

How did you guys score the fight?

IronDanHamza
05-31-2011, 09:57 PM
No opinions on this very controversial decision?

RubenSonny
05-31-2011, 10:43 PM
I've seen it before and its one of the worst robberies I can think of, I'll get to scoring it tomorrow if I have time.

IronDanHamza
05-31-2011, 11:03 PM
I've seen it before and its one of the worst robberies I can think of, I'll get to scoring it tomorrow if I have time.

It's such a shame for Harold considering he was quite a new Champion.

He thoroughly deserved to keep his title.

I just can't believe 2 judges scored it for Pastrano and even a few at ringside had Pastrano winning.

I can't understand how you can possibly come to this conclusion.

Tiozzo
05-31-2011, 11:32 PM
It's such a shame for Harold considering he was quite a new Champion.

He thoroughly deserved to keep his title.

I just can't believe 2 judges scored it for Pastrano and even a few at ringside had Pastrano winning.

I can't understand how you can possibly come to this conclusion.

It paid some people I guess to rob Johnson

Pastrano didn't do **** in that fight, he was on his toes, always on the move, that's it

Johnson fought like the challenger and initiated most of the action

I suggest you watch Johnson whooping the great Charles if you haven't already

goblin213
06-01-2011, 01:23 AM

Pastrano didn't do **** in that fight, he was on his toes, always on the move, that's it

I can't believe one of the judges have Charles winning that fight either.

Pastrano
06-01-2011, 09:09 AM

Hey, hey, don't you rip my namesake now!:D I didn't see the fight but I know at the other forum some guys were talking about it and calling it a robbery. But Pastrano went on to score some legitimate, good wins after that.

IronDanHamza
06-01-2011, 10:58 AM

Ahhhh, of course I've seen that, brother.

Harold Johnson defining his career on a single fight. Great performance from him.

Another bullsh*t SD, it was certainly closer than the Pastrano fight but come on, no way that could be an SD.

Johnson looked so phyiscally strong from the open bell, he has a real underrated inside game and was roughing up Charles at times. Beautfil jabs and clean leading and counter right hands and left hooks, pleasure to watch.