View Full Version : Who You Got For Alves vs Story?

Perfect Plex
05-28-2011, 03:51 PM
Everyone's hyped for this one. Am rooting for Alves, got some $ on him.

I just feel Story aint on his level. What sticks in my mind is that Story was beaten by John Hathaway, he could only beat Jesse Lennox & Nick Osipczak on Split Decision. And them two fighters aint even on the UFC roster no more.

In the last 5 years Pitbull has only been beat by GSP & John Fitch, the number #1 & #2 at 170. That speaks for it self.

I got Alves via KO/TKO!

Las Vegas,
05-28-2011, 03:55 PM
It's gonna be either Story by boring Wrestling UD, or Alves by brutal KO. Story has very overrated power and his striking is plain sh*t compared to Alves. He also has a very questionable chin.

$BloodyNate$
05-28-2011, 05:30 PM
^ Have you seen other Rick Story fights then just the Hendricks fight? The man is a beast. Very exciting as far as wrestlers go. Man's tough as *****.

It's gonna be a freakin war, I'm so pumped for this fight. This will be fight of the night I think. Story by Split decision is a brutal high energy explosive fight!

Jack3d
05-28-2011, 06:53 PM
Alves will take a decision. He's too experienced and he's been in there with better wrestlers and grapplers.

samoanJ
05-28-2011, 07:41 PM
this will be fight of the night, but alves is a beast and i think he will take it

Marchegiano
05-28-2011, 08:50 PM
Alves by vicious KO in the 2nd round

kaps
05-28-2011, 11:06 PM
Wall and stall for 2 and lose the 3rd. Judges had it the same way I did. Snoozefest...

samoanJ
05-29-2011, 12:35 AM
DEFINITELY didnt go down the way i thought it would haha

Las Vegas,
05-29-2011, 12:45 AM
;10614871']It's gonna be either Story by boring Wrestling UD, or Alves by brutal KO. Story has very overrated power and his striking is plain sh*t compared to Alves. He also has a very questionable chin.

Damn bruh, you're smart as hell.

$BloodyNate$
05-29-2011, 01:42 AM
Wall and stall for 2 and lose the 3rd. Judges had it the same way I did. Snoozefest...

WHAT? You really thought it was boring? They traded numerous times throughout the fight. It wasn't a great fight but I don't think it was a bad fight either. It was a decent scrap.

kaps
05-29-2011, 01:44 AM
WHAT? You really thought it was boring? They traded numerous times throughout the fight. It wasn't a great fight but I don't think it was a bad fight either. It was a decent scrap.

Neither landed anytime they traded, and when Story wasn't wall and stalling he was losing. See round 3 for details. Just not really that exciting IMO...

$BloodyNate$
05-29-2011, 02:36 AM
Neither landed anytime they traded, and when Story wasn't wall and stalling he was losing. See round 3 for details. Just not really that exciting IMO...

No it wasn't "that exciting" but I don't think you could call it a snoozefest or a terrible fight when it was better then GSP vs Kos 2, Hardy, or Shields.

Look back at the gifs and tell me again nothing landed :weed5:

Perfect Plex
05-29-2011, 10:45 AM
Damn Alves. I had some $$$ riding on you. Why the **** did you keep going near the cage, instead of keeping it in the center of the octagon? Were he cound't put you up against it?

You ain't a top 10 WW anymore and your days as one of the divisions elite are over......