View Full Version : UFC 130 is SICK! WAR RAMPAGE!!!

$BloodyNate$
05-26-2011, 06:28 AM
If your a true fight fan, THIS CARD IS ****IN SICK! Every fight has the potential to have exciting finishes! Everybody on this card IS A ****IN FINISHER!

I mean the Main Event is by no means great but is ****in Rampage Jackson, you can't go wrong with Rampage in the main event. It's for the most part a tune up for most likely Jon Jones in September/October most likely.

But other then that the rest of the card is ****in AWESOME! Mir vs Nelson will be a good one because Big Country ALWAYS comes to fight and will put Mir's lights out! Then Stann vs Santiago is going to be a ****in WAR! Both love to bang, both have been KO'd before, SOMEBODY GETTIN' LIT UP IN ROUND 1!!!!
Not to mention Struve vs Browne. Both love to bang and Struve has that slick submission game. I don't think this goes past 1 round either!

FIGHT TO LOOK OUT FOR: Thiago Alves vs Rick Story
-Rick Story loves to slam people, but Alves got great takedown defense so this can turn into a wild brawl real quick because although he loves to slam, when he gets hit hard, Rick Story fires back even harder. THIS FIGHT WILL BE SICK!

I CAN'T WAIT! WARRRRRRRR RAMPAGE!!!! Watch this...

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0mPBb1yrTVU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kimo
05-26-2011, 06:38 AM
People are ripping on this card after the dropout of Edgar Maynard 3 but it's still a VERY solid card with every fight being interesting! Can't wait!

$BloodyNate$
05-28-2011, 12:42 PM
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Las Vegas,
05-28-2011, 02:58 PM
Matt Hamill is gonna kill this card, you wait and see. This card is gonna end up being garbage.

Every single fight not only has the potential to go to UD, but all of them boring aswell.

$BloodyNate$
05-28-2011, 03:39 PM
;10614884']Matt Hamill is gonna kill this card, you wait and see. This card is gonna end up being garbage.

Every single fight not only has the potential to go to UD, but all of them boring aswell.

Are you kidding me? Stann & Santiago both have glass jaws, good power and love to bang. Somebody's dropping in the 1st round. Stephan Struve is NEVER in a dull fight. He usually gets his ass beat until he pulls some miracle KO or submission. Roy Nelson is hardly ever in a terrible fight either except when he laid on Kimbo. He always comes to fight.Matt Hamil has never really been a dull fight either except maybe once early in his UFC career.

I don't know why everybody wants to ***** on this card. Why all the hate? It has some damn good match up's to produce exciting fights. People are ****in spoiled.

Nick Fury
05-28-2011, 04:22 PM
I looked at the card a little while ago and if Frankie and Gray were still on the card it would have been a contender for card of the year. I think the Struve-Browne fight will be FOTN.