View Full Version : been on steriods 3 months and feel great!

dino
09-26-2005, 11:56 PM
anybody whos considering steroids need any help tips or advise just pm me!

Pugnacious_Z
09-27-2005, 12:07 AM
yep, i know steroids is prettyy good, how much weight did u gain in ur cycle? wat roids u go on and how much did u keep wen u went off it? did u use a anti-estrogen?

Tha Greatest
09-27-2005, 12:08 AM
yep, i know steroids is prettyy good, how much weight did u gain in ur cycle? wat roids u go on and how much did u keep wen u went off it? did u use a anti-estrogen?

Chigad khol hasti koonkesheh poffiuseh madar jendeh.

Pugnacious_Z
09-27-2005, 12:13 AM
wtf u on about sureno u persian, bloody persian

Tha Greatest
09-27-2005, 12:15 AM
wtf u on about sureno u persian, bloody persian
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/ThaGreatest/fl/untitledk.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/ThaGreatest/fl/ir.jpg

Lol999
09-27-2005, 08:18 AM

Don't they shrink your nob, cause liver damage, give you bad acne and make you a bit looney?

Lol

Pugnacious_Z
09-27-2005, 08:41 AM
u know every1 thinks roids is the worst thing but its not, i know alot of ppl who took it, went off it and gained a good 20lbs in the end and no side effects, and i know of others who didnt take much and got acne and **** like dat, its an individual thing

spinksjinx
09-27-2005, 08:49 AM
With steroids moderation is the key...If taken correctly it can do wonders it is the 300 pound gorillas who pump almost anything with the label "roid" into their bodies that give them a bad wrap....The rumor about steroids shrinking your genitals is false in most cases. A lot of steroids have no effect on the gentails but some do and most do if taken at extreme doses. But steroids shrink your balls not your penis so who cares.....I could live without my balls.....

Pugnacious_Z
09-27-2005, 09:01 AM
sum shirnk balls if taken in high doses but ur balls go back to the same size wen u stop using teh roids

spinksjinx
09-27-2005, 09:13 AM
sum shirnk balls if taken in high doses but ur balls go back to the same size wen u stop using teh roids

Yes I said some do but they wont if used in light doses...Although their are a lot of steroids out their that wont do any harm to the testicles...Steroids to me are positive but I dont approve of people using them because the people that use them abuse them and dont know how to properly to use them.

The Golden Boy
09-27-2005, 11:00 AM
Steroids to me are positive but I dont approve of people using them because the people that use them abuse them and dont know how to properly to use them.

I don't really know anything about steroids but have always seen them as a quick fix or cheating.How do you use them properly? And what are some of the positive effects of using them?

Verstyle
09-27-2005, 11:59 AM
theres no point in doing roids do it naturally u jus gotta try alot harder.u guys remind me of the ppl in halo that cheat online. or those fat ppl that decide that they dont wanna try to lose weight by exercising and get the surgery instead. most boxers u see dont use them. if your god didnt put some sort of muscle on u to begin with them maybe u should jus leave it alone i admit u do get *****es but once u get off of them and slack alittle bit on your workout your gonna get boobies and all sorts of **** and your goin to get a be a big sack of ****.

EXIGE
09-27-2005, 12:29 PM
Will you feel as great when your having sex, and she says "Is it in yet".

Lol999
09-27-2005, 12:43 PM
Years ago when I was into lifting weights a lot there were some horrendous pictures of big muscly guys with ***** tits. Not ****ing pretty. One reportedly had the genital development equivalent to a 5 year old!

Lol

spinksjinx
09-27-2005, 12:47 PM
I don't really know anything about steroids but have always seen them as a quick fix or cheating.How do you use them properly? And what are some of the positive effects of using them?

Quick fix can be used as if used properly and by that I mean in small doses not the extremes that you see bodybuilders and professional wrestlers using can actually help the body prevent injuries (can cause if used to much) it also can heal injuries faster and expedite the process in healing broken tendons or ripped muscles. Majority think that if you use steroids you will automatically be big and bulky, their are various types some that will add mass some that just expedite the healing process and some that will make you lean....Steroids can be helpful but gets a bad rep because of the misuse. Whenever we hear of steroids it is in baseball or other pro sports but we never hear of the positive things steroids have done in the medical field. I applaud the use of steroids under certain circumstances but reject it when it is misused. I wouldnt have a problem if athletes used them in a suitable manner but I mean a lot of them are kidding themselves.

Exig-Know your facts bro, steroids CAN shrink the testicles not the penis. Only certain steroids do that anyways...I dont know about you but when I am sleeping with my girlfriend I sure as hell dont be sticking my balls all up in her....

tino
09-27-2005, 12:55 PM
i was cured with high dosis of cortisone , and altough it destroys muscle mass , it s steroid so i had all the side effect , including a little acne , lost of the fatigue sensation (i danced salsa for 7 hours almost non stop ) but the worst was the roid rage . this aint no joke , i ve got calm temper but with this , i would be mad at anybody for little things , and had viloent nightmares . doc told me high dosis on people with psychiatric hidden problems DEFINITLY drive them schizoprenic , and that some patients suffer ultra violent crisis of cortisone psychosis .

they say nandrolone has a depressive effect and testosterone is the roid rage inducer

buff_mike10
09-27-2005, 04:36 PM
Steroids won't work by themselves, you still have to lift weights to gain muscle or train to see any results. They will make you grow about 5x quicker however, but once you get off them you lose the muscle. Look at Arnold now, he used roids and looks like **** since he quit, and then look at hulk hogan who didn't use them and still looks great at almost 60.

BigDozer260
09-27-2005, 04:38 PM
With steroids moderation is the key...If taken correctly it can do wonders it is the 300 pound gorillas who pump almost anything with the label "roid" into their bodies that give them a bad wrap....The rumor about steroids shrinking your genitals is false in most cases. A lot of steroids have no effect on the gentails but some do and most do if taken at extreme doses. But steroids shrink your balls not your penis so who cares.....I could live without my balls.....But shrunken balls are caused by low natural testosterone production, might be hell trying to have and children.

Lol999
09-27-2005, 05:09 PM
Steroids won't work by themselves, you still have to lift weights to gain muscle or train to see any results. They will make you grow about 5x quicker however, but once you get off them you lose the muscle. Look at Arnold now, he used roids and looks like **** since he quit, and then look at hulk hogan who didn't use them and still looks great at almost 60.

I'm pretty sure Hulk Hogan admitted using steroids.

Lol

spinksjinx
09-27-2005, 05:17 PM
I'm pretty sure Hulk Hogan admitted using steroids.

Lol

Yeah Hogan is still on the roids and always have been...He might not have gotten them off of Vinnie Mac but he practically owned a Golds Gym back in the day...Do the math.

666boy666
09-27-2005, 06:29 PM
Alot of wrestlers, including Hogan have and still do roids. Some don't have to cause they are naturally big mofo's like the undertaker/kane/big show.

spinksjinx
09-27-2005, 06:45 PM
Alot of wrestlers, including Hogan have and still do roids. Some don't have to cause they are naturally big mofo's like the undertaker/kane/big show.

Jamie Noble got busted using the roids....Im sure 90% of the roster is on them...I wouldnt be surprised if Kane was but I agree Taker/Big Show doesnt need but Kane is a possibility...That dude is massive muscle.

buff_mike10
09-27-2005, 08:32 PM
Yeah Hogan is still on the roids and always have been...He might not have gotten them off of Vinnie Mac but he practically owned a Golds Gym back in the day...Do the math.
yea, he must still be on them then, because at 60 he is still ripped and monsterous. Usually when people stop using them they lose all their muscle quick

BigDozer260
09-27-2005, 10:06 PM
Ever heard of Acromelagy? That is the disease also known as giantism. Steroids caused this disease in people that were not born with it. I can already here the excuses; "I dont know nobody that ever had that happen to them". Oh really? Ever notice how some people all of sudden have a vastly different hair line. Your first thought is their hair line is rededing but the hair isnt' different its' actually the size of the forehead. Again i can hear the debate; "Theres no research to support this". Surgeons have documented evidence of the presence of steroids use just by looking at mussle texture. The way the muscle increase is not in size, it's in the actual number of fibers in the body. That my friend is hyperlasia and in humans without genetic hyperlasia, that is a genetic mutation. All substances consumed must be flushed through the kidneys and the liver, the more toxic the substance the harder the organs work. Internal organs having to work harder to expell harmful substances is not a good thing. The information is there, streoids are great while you're young, but ask any of these old timers who used to use steroids, oh wait, you can't find them, they're dead! I'ts just like smoking crack, some people have a high tolerance like Antonio Tarver, and Len Bias is a good example of someone who has a very low tolernace. Len Bias was 1986 no.2 NBA draft pick 48 hours after being drafted he dies of a coke induced seizure. There are many former streoid users who live with kidney dialisis, heart disease and coronary artery disease, various forms of tumorous cancers. Hey but this could all be circumstantial, right? Right?

Pugnacious_Z
09-27-2005, 11:07 PM
bigdozer, acromegaly is caused by HGH, not steroids man

spinksjinx
09-27-2005, 11:12 PM
yea, he must still be on them then, because at 60 he is still ripped and monsterous. Usually when people stop using them they lose all their muscle quick

Ohh their is no doubt about that...Look at the recent Arnold photos that would be a great example of life after roids...Especially since he looke horrible and shot t3 and looked dazzling and then back to horrible....Obviously all he needed was a quick fix.

Hogan used steroids heavily throughout all of his career except between 93-95 if you remember back in 92 WWF was under a HUGE scandal for steroids and Hogan had to testify. After that about a year or so later Hogan reappeared on television and was much leaner and was VERY skinny...Yet when he made his way to WCW not long after he bulked right back up....Hogan and Arnold are the poster boys for steroids and nobody should think otherwise...

Tha Greatest
09-28-2005, 12:22 AM
u know every1 thinks roids is the worst thing but its not, i know alot of ppl who took it, went off it and gained a good 20lbs in the end and no side effects, and i know of others who didnt take much and got acne and **** like dat, its an individual thing
How do you know he's not lying?

Did you actually look at his penis or something ???

That would be the only way you would know...

Chi khol hastee koskesh, ba man hichvaght dava bekonee man shoma ho badjor mizadam nyahahhahah!

Pugnacious_Z
09-28-2005, 12:45 AM
i asked them, they cud have lied ofcoarse. but if u reasearch about roids ull find out dat it cant decrease penis size, impossible, only balls size and dat goes back to normal after ur cycle is finished

Hunna
09-28-2005, 09:17 AM
Ever heard of Acromelagy? That is the disease also known as giantism. Steroids caused this disease in people that were not born with it. I can already here the excuses; "I dont know nobody that ever had that happen to them". Oh really? Ever notice how some people all of sudden have a vastly different hair line. Your first thought is their hair line is rededing but the hair isnt' different its' actually the size of the forehead. Again i can hear the debate; "Theres no research to support this". Surgeons have documented evidence of the presence of steroids use just by looking at mussle texture. The way the muscle increase is not in size, it's in the actual number of fibers in the body. That my friend is hyperlasia and in humans without genetic hyperlasia, that is a genetic mutation. All substances consumed must be flushed through the kidneys and the liver, the more toxic the substance the harder the organs work. Internal organs having to work harder to expell harmful substances is not a good thing. The information is there, streoids are great while you're young, but ask any of these old timers who used to use steroids, oh wait, you can't find them, they're dead! I'ts just like smoking crack, some people have a high tolerance like Antonio Tarver, and Len Bias is a good example of someone who has a very low tolernace. Len Bias was 1986 no.2 NBA draft pick 48 hours after being drafted he dies of a coke induced seizure. There are many former streoid users who live with kidney dialisis, heart disease and coronary artery disease, various forms of tumorous cancers. Hey but this could all be circumstantial, right? Right?

that line about Antonio Tarver was a crack up! HAHAHA

u know ur ****! good karma to u, u very interesting, keen to hear more from u.

Tha Greatest
09-28-2005, 10:07 AM
i asked them, they cud have lied ofcoarse. but if u reasearch about roids ull find out dat it cant decrease penis size, impossible, only balls size and dat goes back to normal after ur cycle is finished
Having small balls is not a good thing at all!

Pugnacious_Z
09-28-2005, 10:18 AM
ofcoarse small balls aint good, wat i said was dat it goes back to normal after u stop takin the roids unles if u abuse it

BigDozer260
09-28-2005, 01:23 PM
bigdozer, acromegaly is caused by HGH, not steroids manBoth HGH and various forms of anabolics cause this condition and is not necessarily specific to any form.

Lucky466
09-28-2005, 02:52 PM
I rember watching this documentary on the WWf and WCW and some guy who used to wrestle there came on and said steroids were used so often it was unusualy for someone not to use them and I think he said something along the lines of " If you passed a drug test then you were fired" Like if you didnt test positive for roids then you were let go.

- Evil -
09-28-2005, 03:02 PM
With steroids moderation is the key...If taken correctly it can do wonders it is the 300 pound gorillas who pump almost anything with the label "roid" into their bodies that give them a bad wrap....The rumor about steroids shrinking your genitals is false in most cases. A lot of steroids have no effect on the gentails but some do and most do if taken at extreme doses. But steroids shrink your balls not your penis so who cares.....I could live without my balls.....

Shrink you balls - thats supposed to be true, i havent taken any myself but i couple of people i know said its true, BUT on a positive side they said it made their dick bigger!! I suppose exercise releases growth hormones and steroids help you exercise, your whole bodys bound to grow.

Steroids do carry serious health risks though, i suppose anythingh is OK in moderation but Arnie hasnt had multiple heart bypasses for no reason. Its best to be careful with anything that changes the way your body functions. And it did effect their moods too, although that was partly down to them feeling stronger and wanting to prove it.

Hunna
09-28-2005, 11:07 PM
Shrink you balls - thats supposed to be true, i havent taken any myself but i couple of people i know said its true, BUT on a positive side they said it made their dick bigger!! I suppose exercise releases growth hormones and steroids help you exercise, your whole bodys bound to grow.

Steroids do carry serious health risks though, i suppose anythingh is OK in moderation but Arnie hasnt had multiple heart bypasses for no reason. Its best to be careful with anything that changes the way your body functions. And it did effect their moods too, although that was partly down to them feeling stronger and wanting to prove it.

yeh apprently it does. I have herd over steroid type supplements do the same aswell, becos u get produce more testrosterone and get hornier and more blood rushes to ya penis.
I know one bodybuilder who takes tribulus, which is also a sex performance drug haha.

Hunna
09-28-2005, 11:43 PM
have u guys eva come across bodybuilders man, speak 2 for 5mins or even less, and once u bring up the topic of fighting they will praise themselves, they think there invincible. steroid freak bodybuilders are so useless its not funny. they are slow, immobile and just plain useless. cant stand the ****ers.

paddy880
09-29-2005, 05:49 AM
your right man they do
i suggest be a man and dont do steroids

zip
09-29-2005, 11:29 AM
Rofl fekr nemikardam irani inja bashe.

I dont like roids... its cheating.

Pugnacious_Z
09-30-2005, 12:29 AM
zip, is creatine cheating? coz roids is like creatine in a way, ur body makes test, ur just increasing it like creatine

Hunna
09-30-2005, 01:40 AM
creatine supplements dont make ur body produce more creatine. ur body after a while cuts on down on production of creatine, plus creatine does not increase Test.

GreenTea
09-30-2005, 01:42 AM

I agree. I think you all are just the young boys who have to act like the barve men. Havenīt you ever seen the warning examples about using steroids in the real life. I have and thatīs why I advice you to cut that bull ****. I donīt mean Hogan or Arnold who has to be acting as they have everything ok but Iīm sure that they also cry like babies when they are alone and I can say that, because Iīve seen a lot of them doing it. Itīs easy to say that using that **** or that ****, it doesnīt have any side effects. **** you. Steroids are just like the drugs. You will ruin your life and just for nothing.

You will be the poor shaking mother ****ers as anybody else who has used them. Your glory will last a couple of years. What happens after that ? Then it is too late to cry, because you already have the **** in your pants. Itīs worth nothing.

Donīt be so ****ing stupid.

Pugnacious_Z
09-30-2005, 02:24 AM
Shut Up and drink sum GREENTEA

GreenTea
09-30-2005, 07:52 AM
Shut Up and drink sum GREENTEA

Says who ? What do you really knows about those things. If you are here to tell the good side of the coin, you obviusly havenīt seen the other side. But you will. I promise you will.

... and as I said, then itīs too late to cry.

I have spent enough time to advice jerks like you. Be the big bad boy now and youīll be the pitiful crying mother ****er in your old days. Itīs up to you ... or I already know what will be your choice you stupid idiot. I have seen the guys like you so many and none of them are happy with their choices theyīve done in their youth.

Pugnacious_Z
09-30-2005, 11:31 AM
get a hold ofurself u tosser, just roids

zip
09-30-2005, 08:30 PM
What i mean by cheating is that everyone can shoot a needle/swallow pills that will boost the body to create more building blocks.
But there is no point in it, you took the easy way. The real way to win is to work your ass off, dont drink, dont party, run instead, lift those weights, work until you are all numb. Then you can be proud of yourself and say that you EARNED that body you are bragging about.

STEELERDYNASTY
10-04-2005, 12:59 PM
What i mean by cheating is that everyone can shoot a needle/swallow pills that will boost the body to create more building blocks.
But there is no point in it, you took the easy way. The real way to win is to work your ass off, dont drink, dont party, run instead, lift those weights, work until you are all numb. Then you can be proud of yourself and say that you EARNED that body you are bragging about.

Thats about it right there......co-sign.

Antonik
10-04-2005, 08:04 PM
You know ppl who tkake steroids work out even more?? since their bodies recover faster. So don't say they are lazy or are getting an easy way out. When you reach the limit of your natural size, then only way to increase that are steroids...so you're dumb, and i don't like steroids either.

Chiro/Physio
10-07-2005, 07:37 PM
drugs hey.

marvdave
10-07-2005, 08:03 PM

everyone feels great while they are taking steroids,thats the hook.

come talk to me in 10-15 years. As young people you tend to say who cares if I can produce now. Trust me, time flys and before you know it you'll be old like me and wish you hadn't done it. There are side effects whether you want to believe it or not.

my suggestion would be to stop.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, just my opinion

marvdave
10-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Thats about it right there......co-sign.

man do I love your avatar!

Down with the Bolts!

Floydmayweather
10-08-2005, 03:32 AM

There might not be hard evidence but look at some pro bodybuilders in old pics there foreheads are small. And then a few years later there forehead is huge. Also take a good look at Barry Bonds.

armcrusher
10-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Did your balls shrink a bit after the three months?

Pariah21388
10-09-2005, 06:28 PM
you coward, why dont you train hard instead of using steriods

Rampage*
10-09-2005, 07:01 PM
How much do you weigh now? Height? Age? I know steroids can really benefit you but that's only when you've maxed your natural potential.