View Full Version : Big Nog vs Brenden Scuab at UFC 134 Brazil

$BloodyNate$
05-17-2011, 12:33 AM
Link(MMAJunkie) (http://mmajunkie.com/news/23617/ufc-confirms-brendan-schaub-vs-big-nog-at-ufc-134-in-brazil.mma)

God I'm really kinda sad about this fight. Brenden making a career out of KOing past it legends. The thing that irritates me though is he's calling them out, and thinking he's big ***** for beating them.

I really hope Nog can pull this out. I think his problem is he could always hang on the feet with his hands low because of his amazing chin, now that it's gone his hands are still down and his chin is still up. Another KO waiting to happen.

PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG NOG!

Clegg
05-17-2011, 01:26 AM
Yeah, it a shame to see someone who isn't even that skilled or talented building his rep by fighting old guys who would kill him if they were still in their prime.

Einemo is without an opponent at the moment, I would've liked to see him vs Big Nog, that could've been a great ground battle.

blaze778
05-17-2011, 08:09 PM
Yeah Schaub is getting a really big head already. I read an article where he claimed he could beat anyone in the heavyweight division.

I hope Nog takes this. Brenden Schaub is no Cain Velasquez and I think Big Nog might actually have a better shot at beating him than Gonzaga and Cro Cop had.