View Full Version : What fighter would you be the most scared of to fight?

Skydog
09-25-2005, 10:41 PM
For me, it would either be Foreman or Tyson.

Foreman's power is enough for any man to piss his pants over, but the fact that he can lift a 205 lb. man off his own feet with and uppercut is scary.

Tyson has a lot of power, but what makes him scary is that he gets in more punches, and Tyson was a bloodthirsty animal whose goal was to put his opponent in pain.

Joe Louis is another person. I'm sure Schmeling regrets fighting Louis after he broke 2 vertebres in his back.

kapersky
09-25-2005, 11:41 PM
tyson in his prime,foreman and lewis those ****er punches could heart ur brain permantly

hellfire508
09-26-2005, 02:03 AM
Sonny Liston, George Foreman and Mike Tyson.

THE REAL NINJA
09-26-2005, 12:38 PM
tyson,lewis,roy jones you cant catch him. duran if i was a little guy .dempsey,liston, foreman, and the best ever ruiz he is sooooo good lol no but he may hug you yoo death.

Eric Persson
09-27-2005, 02:28 AM
Typical answers would be Foreman, Liston, Tyson and Dempsey. Those guys hurt you for life.

Eric Persson
09-27-2005, 02:29 AM
And Marciano of course, can't be a white guy without start babbling about Marciano :D

beckster
09-27-2005, 06:43 AM
tyson for sure, he's just so scary!

Pak men
09-27-2005, 01:54 PM
tyson,lewis,roy jones you cant catch him. duran if i was a little guy .dempsey,liston, foreman, and the best ever ruiz he is sooooo good lol no but he may hug you yoo death.
RUIZ!!!! He's gonna hug you to death and bear-choke you till lights are off. lol!

XionComrade
09-27-2005, 04:00 PM
Shavers, Tyson, Foreman, and Cooney! They can all kill you easy, and they can all permanently damage you easy!

Frank_White
09-29-2005, 02:05 AM
Julio Chavez Sr

Pariah21388
09-29-2005, 09:22 PM
Tyson, Foreman, liston, marciano

Rockin'
09-29-2005, 10:00 PM
Joseph Kiuwanaka, I dont remember how to spell the guys name, but he was fighting out of Galaxy when I was there. The guy was a scary type fighter. Long, lean and powerfull. Most only people remember his loss to TateHe was the ONLY fighter that Johnny would not put me in the ring with. James Toney, Dennis Andries, Anthony Jones...... anybody except Joseph.

Rockin' :boxing:

RAESAAD
09-29-2005, 10:11 PM
For some reason personally I think I could avoid Foreman better in a street fight scenario easier than the relentless animal Mike once was....In the ring I would be afraid of both eqaully because you would probably drop after one hard shot by Mike but George may stand your ass :D up along the ropes or something and hopefully the ref saves you or you may get seriouly hurt before actually falling to the canvas.

XionComrade
09-30-2005, 09:59 PM
Gotta throw in Jack Dempsey, he messed people up pretty bad too!

THE REAL NINJA
10-01-2005, 02:10 AM
RUIZ!!!! He's gonna hug you to death and bear-choke you till lights are off. lol! lol so true and people say buster sucks

Skydog
10-01-2005, 07:13 PM
Joe Louis should definetley be mentioned. I don't like the thought of fighting someone who broke Schmeling's back with a punch.

Popeye
10-03-2005, 10:53 PM
Marciano, Dempsey, Foreman, and probably Louis too....too much power to handle...

Verstyle
10-03-2005, 11:05 PM
i cant believe u said julio chavez. u must weigh 106pounds or something

Verstyle
10-03-2005, 11:06 PM
nbut i would only say tyson cause he comes after u tryin to knock u out with every shot

moes
10-04-2005, 12:55 AM
Well i be very scared to fight mike tyson,foreman,liston,pacman,thomas hearns,louis, marciano,

xzworks
10-04-2005, 12:59 AM
mike tyson ..lewis..

Verstyle
10-04-2005, 01:01 AM
Well i be very scared to fight mike tyson,foreman,liston,pacman,thomas hearns,louis, marciano,

i cant believe u said pacman. u must weigh 106 also

Skydog
10-04-2005, 11:30 PM
I will go with either Tyson or Foreman.

Tyson has some freakish bloodlust that gave him the power to not only KO, but hurt and destroy his opponent.

Foreman's power is just way too much to think about.

bigbill9
10-05-2005, 12:13 PM
Iron Mike was the most vicious fighter I have seen, but the pain was over quick...Big George "the Grill Maker" was , and is, so damn big he could hurt an automobile! But "The Greatest" would tear you apart for 15 Rounds...remember George Chuvalos face? I think it was almost merciful to be beat by Mike or George....quick, quick, quick. By reputation, Dempsey and Louis or Graziano were surely feared by their oponents

snap the jab
10-12-2005, 07:06 PM
GEORGE

F-ING

FOREMAN

you could give me enough money to pay off the u.s. national debt and i still wouldn't get in the ring with that monster

czars_salad
10-13-2005, 12:35 PM
definitely tyson... the mere look at his devilish face makes even the devil scream

random guy
10-13-2005, 11:31 PM
meldric taylor I dont know how hard he punched but he could throw 8 punch combos in like 2 seconds

ricecrispi
10-16-2005, 03:05 AM
SUGE KNIGHT.

http://www.hiphop.de/magazin/img/shakur_suge_1996_ap.jpg

j
10-16-2005, 06:29 AM
wouldn't be scared of anybody really.

but, i would've loved to spar with jack johnson, max schmelling, joe louis , kostya tszyu, ali, vlitali klitschko, john l sullivan, and jack dempsey.

these mostly are some of the bigger guys, but i think it's an incredibly diverse group of fighters. these guys would be fun to fight/spar imo. i could think of more fighters too.

DuncanJL
10-22-2005, 03:24 AM
Joe Frazier is the scariest of all time. For about a 5 to 6 yr span from the late '60s to the early '70s, he was the most dangerous and powerful puncher the world has ever seen. He sized up the head and body for vicious hooks at every opportunity and his pressure would not cease until his opponent was destroyed.

velvet fog
10-22-2005, 04:37 AM
Any legendary heavyweight would sceare me, but id never try to fight them. Some guy like Saad Mohammed would scare me. Hes someone youd see and think you could fight. Truthfully, whats the difference between a bare knuckle punch from Tito, and Foreman, theyd both knock you unconcious.

If you are referring to in the ring, id say tyson. He could smell fear, Dempsey as well.

Dempsey 1919
10-27-2005, 01:14 AM
the big bear charles "sonny" liston is the fighter that would most have me peeing in my pants. six-one 216lbs. got to give my man his props.

legend_killer
10-28-2005, 03:40 AM
Right up until the Rumble in the Jungle, George Foreman was the most intimidating man on the planet. A man who knocks down Joe Frazier over 6 times in one fight is definitely a scary hombre. But the way Muhammad Ali tricked him with the rope-a-dope really hurt George's invincible aura. All of a sudden ole George looked all brawn and no brain. Ali outsmarted him and knocked him out for good. If Foreman had fought for a return match with Ali, he would have kept that aura. Instead, he never recovered from the defeat and he became a shell of a man.

The difference between George Foreman and Mike Tyson's knockout defeats is that Tyson wanted it back. He was like a sleeping giant that had just been woken up and he was hungry for his title. Before he could get it, he was sent away to prison and his legend lived on. This was a man that the only way to stop him was to imprison him and let the age process take care of the rest.

There is nothing scarier in a boxer than if questions are left unanswered. Foreman made a choice to give up boxing and revealed himself as human. Tyson had his life taken away from him for being an inhumane monster. Tyson was a fighter in and out of the ring, while George gave up the fight when it got too much. For this, I rank Tyson as the more intimidating of the two.

Dempsey 1919
10-28-2005, 03:00 PM
foreman threw wild punches, and liston had quick, punishing jabs. i'd rather fight foreman

whatdahieu
10-31-2005, 12:05 AM
hmmmmmm all good
foreman was liston's old sparring partner and liston would talk mad **** to foreman and foreman would just be scared of the man, read By George, foreman asks liston to read something and liston replies shut the **** up, shut up, **** you and foreman says nothing and it also helped that ali was scared of him and virtually everyone else, patterson, everyon, and not to mention his ties to organized crime
foreman wasn't scared of tyson and wanted a piece of tyson so bad cause he felt tyson was perfect for him another joe frazier, a swarmer that could be broken down
you would say hey you'd be scared of liston right? everyone else was even ol school foreman and tyson was scared of foreman
tyson was scared of foreman, after watching foreman ko frazier so easily he was in his mind another joe frazier
who would i be scared of though probably tyson, he bit someones ear off tried to break two opponents arms, botha, mcbride, he beat up two old men in the street in a car accident, beat and robbed ppl on the street in his younger days, damn near beat a kid to death for killing one of his pigeons, so knowing all this tyson

Derranged
10-31-2005, 04:45 PM
Jeff Lacy hits hard and often looks too determined and pissed off
But Foreman, Tyson, even Vitai. Vitali be punchin his own face before he fights and hes a ****in giant.

Dempsey 1919
10-31-2005, 06:20 PM
liston, liston, liston. gotta love liston. or, i should say gotta FEAR liston lol!

McGoorty
08-07-2011, 07:19 AM
For me, it would either be Foreman or Tyson.

Foreman's power is enough for any man to piss his pants over, but the fact that he can lift a 205 lb. man off his own feet with and uppercut is scary.

Tyson has a lot of power, but what makes him scary is that he gets in more punches, and Tyson was a bloodthirsty animal whose goal was to put his opponent in pain.

Joe Louis is another person. I'm sure Schmeling regrets fighting Louis after he broke 2 vertebres in his back.
Spartacus in the Arena.

Barn
08-07-2011, 10:35 AM
Any Non-heavyweights guys?

Sandy Saddler, my face and testicles would be equally sore.

New England
08-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Sonny Liston, George Foreman and Mike Tyson.

this list mirrors mine

in order

Juof
08-07-2011, 11:49 AM
gerald mclellan was a scary guy

The Surgeon
08-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Joshua Clottey is a scary lookin dude imo, too bad his idea of a fight is to hide behind his gloves for 2.30 mins a round....

ghns1133
08-07-2011, 01:15 PM
i wouldnt like to fight FMJ cause if hes beating u hes gonna taunt u....

pluss foren an tysons punches are so pwerfull u probably dont feel em...

but floyd would slap ur ears off..

Capaedia
08-08-2011, 02:12 AM
http://www.hollywoodusa.co.uk/images/listonpic.jpg

It was close, but ultimately it came down to Foreman looking goofy, Tyson having a funny voice and Louis being a good person.

I'd like to mention Frazier too.

Who likes to see a man smile and keep coming when you hit him?

Tyson was a fighter in and out of the ring, while George gave up the fight when it got too much. For this, I rank Tyson as the more intimidating of the two.:lol1:

BigStereotype
08-08-2011, 02:57 AM
Ricardo Lopez and Johnny Tapia. I could handle getting beat up by a bigger guy. I've lost fights before (not too many though ;)) and I probably will in the future. But I can't imagine the humiliation sitting in the hospital with a friend going "what happened, man?" And all I'd be able to say was "a guy smaller than my girlfriend just demolished me."

MRBOOMER
08-08-2011, 04:14 AM
Pernell Whitaker cause you just end up feeling like a ass hole

GoogleMe
08-08-2011, 04:47 AM
Julian Jackson, awww...

GoogleMe
08-08-2011, 04:50 AM
A guy who want's to take your heart would be Nigel Benn, he carries more evil than most guys in the ring.

Barn
08-08-2011, 05:41 AM
http://www.hollywoodusa.co.uk/images/listonpic.jpg

It was close, but ultimately it came down to Foreman looking goofy, Tyson having a funny voice and Louis being a good person.

I'd like to mention Frazier too.

Who likes to see a man smile and keep coming when you hit him?

:lol1:
The irony of the quote is hilarious.

McGoorty
08-08-2011, 06:37 AM
i cant believe u said pacman. u must weigh 106 also
I weigh twice as much as Paquiao and I'm not too proud as to say that Manny would "Bust Me Up BAD". No Shame in admitting that. I would also run away from "little Battling Nelson" too !!!!.....