View Full Version : Team Takeover: Top 10 Reasons On Why We Dislike Dana White

snakerattle79
05-15-2011, 07:24 PM
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0DbzcxqQkVw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0DbzcxqQkVw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

$BloodyNate$
05-15-2011, 07:29 PM
This guys funny as **** hahahaha. But definitely a hater. Dana's done way more good then he's done bad for MMA. The man genuinely cares about his fighters but he don't protect them either. People can hate on MMA all they want but the most exciting thing about it is the best fighters always fight each other in their weight classes and that's more then you can say about boxing.

The only problem I have with the UFC is how they won't co-promote although I'm on his side with the Fedor issue back then because it was all M-1's fault. Why should the UFC put a *****ty brand like M-1 on their octagon mats next to the UFC logo? I can understand not wanting to co-promote M-1. Their so selfish and have kept Fedor from fighting the best for years now until just recently in strikeforce but he is already out of his prime. Thanks alot.

Big BRICKS
05-15-2011, 10:12 PM
I'm sick of listening to this fat, horribly dressed, incoherent piece of white trash. All I hear are pieces of jelly donut flying outta his windpipe for ten minutes when his fat ass gets on camera. Everything he says ultimately boils down to him not being able to accept the fact that the fighters under PRIDE FC, while exciting, aren't supernatural beings that can rival Greek gods.

Eat another Boston cream and shut the **** up, "Bloodstain Lane."

$BloodyNate$
05-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Do boxers have fighter insurance like the UFC does now? Where their protected with money and health care if they get injured? Thats one way the UFC is good and saves you money. I'm sure the UFC still payed for that broken nose recovery of Brandon Vera's and then released him. But he's back anyways unfortunately.

They don't pay as much but they do give out those great bonus's. He's been uping the money too on those. I think at first they only use to be like $30,000. Then I know Pat Berry made $60,000 each for his Fight & KO of Hardonk. And I think I've started to see 6 digit bonus's too. They give out multiple ones too if your fight or KO was just as special.

Although they don't make the millions of dollars they deserves, Dana still takes care of his fighters. He don't like boring wrestling fights just like us, he's gonna hook us up. Especially with Strikeforce now.

TR vs. GB
05-15-2011, 10:26 PM
Do boxers have fighter insurance like the UFC does now? Where their protected with money and health care if they get injured? Thats one way the UFC is good and saves you money. I'm sure the UFC still payed for that broken nose recovery of Brandon Vera's and then released him. But he's back anyways unfortunately.

They don't pay as much but they do give out those great bonus's. He's been uping the money too on those. I think at first they only use to be like $30,000. Then I know Pat Berry made $60,000 each for his Fight & KO of Hardonk. And I think I've started to see 6 digit bonus's too. They give out multiple ones too if your fight or KO was just as special.

Although they don't make the millions of dollars they deserves, Dana still takes care of his fighters. He don't like boring wrestling fights just like us, he's gonna hook us up. Especially with Strikeforce now.

IDK about that all I have heard is the contrary.

Jack3d
05-16-2011, 02:49 AM
I'm sick of listening to this fat, horribly dressed, incoherent piece of white trash. All I hear are pieces of jelly donut flying outta his windpipe for ten minutes when his fat ass gets on camera. Everything he says ultimately boils down to him not being able to accept the fact that the fighters under PRIDE FC, while exciting, aren't supernatural beings that can rival Greek gods.

Eat another Boston cream and shut the **** up, "Bloodstain Lane."

All of this....