No announcement yet.

Aaron Pryor vs Meldrick Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Pryor vs Meldrick Taylor

I got Aaron Pryor winning in a 12 round slugfest.

That would be an epic fight. I think its a pick em fight, if i had to bet it would be on pryor but i wouldnt feel comfortable doing it.

Comment

pryor stops taylor late on in the fight

11th ko

Comment

I gotta go with Pryor here. If Chavez can get to Taylor, so of course can Pryor. In fact, I think Pryor would chew him up quicker, TKO inside of 10. Pryor was just unstoppable.

Comment

Pryor ko in the 10th. Taylor ahead on the cards.

Comment

Pryor wins a tight decision after he does well in the second half the fight

Comment

I like Pryor, and much easier that most would think. I don't think Taylor's style matches up well with Pryor at all.

Comment

I don't really rate either fighter too highly to be honest.

Taylor was never the same after the Chavez fight where he took a real savage beating and Pryor was a good fighter but his resume isn't all that great in my book.

He beat Cervantes to become Lineal Champion which was a good win regardless to Cervantes being passed his best and he beat Arguello twice in which Arguello was utterly out of his depth in his 4th weight class. Other than that he beat some solid fighters but only a handful.

But as for the fight. I don't see it being close. Pryor will show no respect for Taylors lack of power and put a beating on him until the ref stops it or he takes him out in the second half of the fight.

Comment

I favor Pryor, especially if Panama Lewis is in his corner.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
                    I favor Pryor, especially if Panama Lewis is in his corner.
                    yeah i think pryor wears him out for a late stoppage i don't think it wold be all that close either can't see meldrick being able to keep the whirlwind at bay

Comment

Working...
                    X