View Full Version : Bones Jones duckin Rashad?

kaps
05-13-2011, 07:02 PM
Jon Jones recently pulled out of a title fight with his 'divorced' team mate Rashad Evans, citing a need for surgery on his hans. Now manager Malki Kawa reveals via twitter that Jones has decided against surgery, and that he is fighting soon, but not vs. Rashad.

I guess its time to put out the truth. @Jonnybones suffered a tear in his thumb in 2 different spots... Every dr he saw said to have surgery
We went to meet with the surgeon on wed and after he looked at @Jonnybones he thought that surgery was a bit evasive and bones didn't have ... To have if he didn't want to. @Jonnybones decided against surgery, and we immediately met with dana and lorenzo the next day to get his next fight scheduled
For the record, every doctor @Jonnybones saw was a @ufc referred doctor. The very last one on the day before surgery thought against it...

No @Jonnybones is not fighting rashad. Rashad is fighting phil davis. I'll let you know who or when jon will fight real soon...by end of year.

http://www.twitter.com/malkikawa

Rashad Evams' response was predictably immediate:

If I'm lying, I'm dying! Ask @jonnybones when is his surgery & who was his dr! He so fake he fake surgeries!! Now that's fake!

Bones Jones = Dick tuck.....

$BloodyNate$
05-13-2011, 07:27 PM
LMAO! Everybody wants to call Anderson scared because he won't move up 20 pounds again at 36 yet Jon Jones is the only one running from people!

I think he might know from training Rashad has his number. This is actually getting quite exciting. For a minute I actually thought Jon Jones might be champ for a long long time. But now that he's pullin' a biitch move, I think that title will be off his waist within his next defense or 2!

Very lame though Jones pulled a flat out duck and now will defend his title against somebody else. Maybe Rampage after Hamil? OMG HOPEFULLY!!

blaze778
05-13-2011, 07:28 PM
Rashad Evams' response was predictably immediate:

If I'm lying, I'm dying! Ask @jonnybones when is his surgery & who was his dr! He so fake he fake surgeries!! Now that's fake!

Awesome.... :lol1:

ƒallenloki
05-13-2011, 08:20 PM
Trollolololololol from Jackson's

Big BRICKS
05-13-2011, 09:47 PM
Haha, gained new respect for Rashad with that statement. That was funny, but talking down on the dude who just made Shogun look like a toddler might come back to bite Evans haha.

GreatestIam
05-13-2011, 11:17 PM
Styles make fights people, Rashad aint no hoe but Machida had his number, and Rua had Machida number and Jones had Rua number, so Jones is better then all them?? Yes, but still... Jones is a beast no doubt but Evans is my dude...but **** i rather see Rampage Jones 1st.. sounds more exciting Jones ability vs Rampage experience right hand and personality...

SkillspayBills
05-14-2011, 09:45 PM
Why would Jones duck someone he is better than? It's hard to duck in the UFC, you want to get paid? You fight the best, simple as that.

kaps
05-14-2011, 09:51 PM
Why would Jones duck someone he is better than? It's hard to duck in the UFC, you want to get paid? You fight the best, simple as that.

Maybe Rashad slapped him around in training a few times. This doesn't seem a little suspect to you at all? He says he's having surgery so Rashad signs to fight Davis, then all the sudden he doesn't have to get surgery anymore?

SkillspayBills
05-14-2011, 10:53 PM
Maybe Rashad slapped him around in training a few times. This doesn't seem a little suspect to you at all? He says he's having surgery so Rashad signs to fight Davis, then all the sudden he doesn't have to get surgery anymore?

Hell yeah it's fishy. I am just saying that Jones is going to have to face the top competition, no running around it.

Bacatit
05-15-2011, 12:45 AM
I've been behind Jones Since the first time I saw him fight (Bonnar).

I've been behind Rashad since TUF, and this will not change. Rashad is a thoroughbred (Trill), Jones is ........ Aa ***** !!! (Yea I said it)

I only HOPE Rashad can win this, hell I'd be happy if he just whooped on Jones for 5 rounds honestly.

I don't think Rashad is more exciting than Jones but I do think Jones is SUPER PHONY !!!

$BloodyNate$
05-15-2011, 07:54 AM

I wouldn't be so sure in saying he's better then Rashad. Jones is a bad match up for pretty much everybody in the division but Rashad might actually have the speed with the world class wrestling to beat him. I also think Rashad's a better boxer with more power too.