View Full Version : Muscle Size

Pugnacious_Z
09-24-2005, 09:34 PM
i was wondering, why is it dat a person cant get one muscle group to get real huge without the others geting big to? like if u weigh 160lb, u might have 14inche arms, its not really possible to get em to 18inche with dat weight, u need to gain weight, and then u can reach it, does anybody know why? BIGDOZER, lol

BigDozer260
09-24-2005, 10:05 PM
i was wondering, why is it dat a person cant get one muscle group to get real huge without the others geting big to? like if u weigh 160lb, u might have 14inche arms, its not really possible to get em to 18inche with dat weight, u need to gain weight, and then u can reach it, does anybody know why? BIGDOZER, lolWell that is because muscle growth is a response to the central nervous systems feeling threatened. It becomes stronger as a response to the stress placed on it so it can 't be threatened in that manner again. I ain't gonna lie son that is a real stupid question. LOL. Seriously man think about it 18 inces of arm requires mass added to both head of the bicep and all three head of the triceps. My guns are 19 damn near twenty inches but the rest of my body is in proportion. Why would you want to look like some weird cartoon caracter with arm that should be on a man 40 or 50 lbs heavier. You would not even believe how many muscles assist other muscles, you bicep tie in to your shoulders and chest, think about your question and then think to yourself........Why?

Pugnacious_Z
09-25-2005, 01:20 AM
i know about the biceps and tricept and ****, and im not sayin i like it wwen im dis-proportioned, all im sayin is dat i found it weird how the body wont let ur arm get too big for the rest of ur body

BigDozer260
09-25-2005, 02:04 AM
The muscles are all intertwined and contiguous with one another, for that reason one muscle cannot take presidence over the entirety of the whole. When doing curls so many other muscle are being used not just the biceps for flexion, but the triceps for extending, forearms are also aid in flexion and stabilization, shoulder muscles aid in stabilization, back muscles aid in stabilization. Even when you think you are only focusing on one muscle you are actually calling upon many muscles in the vicinity of that muscle group. I was just clownin wit cha bruh. Most muscles have more than one function and can't be made to not activate when called upon, so that is a basic reason why muscle must grow somewhat proportionately.

Pugnacious_Z
09-25-2005, 03:09 AM
one more question bigdozer. do u know much about creatine? is it true dat u lose nearly all the weight u get from creatine wen u get off it? coz everytime i use creatine, i gain about 5pounds in less then a week in the loading phase, and i stay on the creatine for a couple weeks or a month at most and i keep all the weight i gained. can u tell me if dis is normal or wats happeing in my body?

BigDozer260
09-25-2005, 04:00 AM
one more question bigdozer. do u know much about creatine? is it true dat u lose nearly all the weight u get from creatine wen u get off it? coz everytime i use creatine, i gain about 5pounds in less then a week in the loading phase, and i stay on the creatine for a couple weeks or a month at most and i keep all the weight i gained. can u tell me if dis is normal or wats happeing in my body? You could have either gained some fat weight or gained some muscle weight. Most people notice they can have slightly more intense workouts following the addition of creatine, so you might have actually added some muscle like maybe a pound or two.

kapersky
09-25-2005, 04:23 AM
i was wondering, why is it dat a person cant get one muscle group to get real huge without the others geting big to? like if u weigh 160lb, u might have 14inche arms, its not really possible to get em to 18inche with dat weight, u need to gain weight, and then u can reach it, does anybody know why? BIGDOZER, lol

how dumb are you? 18inches arm? :rolleyes:. u are more and more crazy everytimes i read your post closely

Pugnacious_Z
09-25-2005, 11:29 AM
wat the fuk u on about kapersky u dumb ****, i said 18inche arms, so wat ***get, fuken loser

kapersky
09-25-2005, 12:01 PM
wat the fuk u on about kapersky u dumb ****, i said 18inche arms, so wat ***get, fuken loser

18inches is like evander holyfields neck. cant u imagination? :sombrero:

EXIGE
09-25-2005, 03:12 PM
What i wanna know is why someone can punch just as hard as someone with bigger arms than them.

For instance i reckon Manny P could punch harder than anyone in my college for example who's arms i would consider to be bigger.

I know this is due to the muscle types (fast twitch - slow twitch) but it just seems extraordinary to me.

BigDozer260
09-25-2005, 03:35 PM
What i wanna know is why someone can punch just as hard as someone with bigger arms than them.

For instance i reckon Manny P could punch harder than anyone in my college for example who's arms i would consider to be bigger.

I know this is due to the muscle types (fast twitch - slow twitch) but it just seems extraordinary to me.Punching is a technical motor function, and muscle size is not as important as technical abilty.

Pugnacious_Z
09-26-2005, 01:22 AM
bigdozer, if punching power is on technical function, why do ppl say dat a natural heavyweight will have a harder then punch then a blown up middleweight or sumthing? or is dat all rumours

marvelous_TG
09-26-2005, 07:43 AM
bigdozer, if punching power is on technical function, why do ppl say dat a natural heavyweight will have a harder then punch then a blown up middleweight or sumthing? or is dat all rumours
no that are no rumors it's about frame size a heavy has bigger bones, he's wider more natural mass etc.

Pugnacious_Z
09-26-2005, 11:59 AM
well bigdozer just said its not about dat, he said its about technical motor funtion. i dont believe in bigger bones, harder punch theory, it makes no sense. punch force is created through the twist of the corse and the legs and ur body weight. bigger bones doesnt contribute to anything really

marvelous_TG
09-26-2005, 12:08 PM
well bigdozer just said its not about dat, he said its about technical motor funtion. i dont believe in bigger bones, harder punch theory, it makes no sense. punch force is created through the twist of the corse and the legs and ur body weight. bigger bones doesnt contribute to anything really
so you think that if morales blows up to 220 pounds he will be as strong, powerfull and fast as a natural heavyweight, like tyson etc.? your ability to take a punch, will not increase if you get muscles so you chin would be much to weak for fighting heavyweights..

Kid Achilles
09-26-2005, 01:47 PM
Pug, I hate to say it, but man you sound like an idiot. Try not to get too offended, (though that was an offensive remark on my part) but you say the dumbest ****, on a daily basis, and it's getting difficult to not say anything about it.

My only hope is that you are 16 years old or younger. Then I can chock it up to youth and naivety. Please tell me you are in High School.

SPIDERO
09-26-2005, 02:12 PM
I did not get the post? Can You please make it clearer.

kapersky
09-26-2005, 06:22 PM
if you naturally 220(heavyweights) then you can hit as hard or harder than many heavier(thats around the limit). but if you are naturally 170pounds and went up 50pounds then you still could hit harder but thats is more
exception than rule. cause a naturally 220pounds punches is also naturally so it will be harder

Pugnacious_Z
09-27-2005, 12:56 AM
kid achiless, im in high school, not an old fart on forums like u might be. nutin wrong with my Q's u tosser, ur 2 old school for me old fart, go run 7 miles twice a day

kapersky
09-27-2005, 04:31 AM
kid achiless, im in high school, not an old fart on forums like u might be. nutin wrong with my Q's u tosser, ur 2 old school for me old fart, go run 7 miles twice a day
seem like you enjoy to provoke people. i second that you wasent old. i train boxing 3hours every days i dont need to run.

btw that guy behind tyson on your avatar is ****ing scary, if you scroll down to middle and looks at that ugly face would freak you out.

Pugnacious_Z
09-27-2005, 09:38 AM
LOL kapersky, i know,lol. man i dont want to start **** on forums, dont appreciate ppl sayin **** about my Q's.