View Full Version : Manny's leg problem

physiker
05-09-2011, 09:08 AM
Manny's leg problem may be due to several things.
Overtraining
Trigger Points
Nutriitonal Deficiency

Nutritional Deficiencies Can Include
Water (aka dehydration)
Minerals, especially Magnesium, but also could be calcium or potassium. Possibly also Vitamin D.

The high caloric diet of Manny necessitates supplementation with vitamins and minerals. Magnesium often turns out to be low on high caloric diets.

Joachim
05-09-2011, 10:42 AM
He also got in a car accident.

Cuban Boxing
05-09-2011, 11:24 AM
dafuk?!! hu gives a shyt u b1tchazz *******....

physiker
05-09-2011, 12:02 PM
He also got in a car accident.

He's had leg problems for some time. Been in the news even, while training. There's a post at main forum which found the old news story. If he really had any injury from a car accidnet,fight wuldhave been called off. Manny even said it goes back toMarquez II fight I believe.

SplitSecond
05-09-2011, 12:15 PM
i've had a similar thing recently, after going for a run(hadn't excercised since late july 2010) and next day i could barely walk, i was limping around the place and punching off it nearly brought me to a knee

i think i had it worse than pac tho

physiker
05-09-2011, 12:17 PM
i've had a similar thing recently, after going for a run(hadn't excercised since late july 2010) and next day i could barely walk, i was limping around the place and punching off it nearly brought me to a knee

i think i had it worse than pac tho

Well that's an almost normal response. You're supposed to gradually work up to things after much inactivity.

SplitSecond
05-09-2011, 12:27 PM
Well that's an almost normal response. You're supposed to gradually work up to things after much inactivity.

no doubt man, no doubt