View Full Version : Igor Vovchanchyn highlights...

kaps
05-06-2011, 03:46 PM
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6A8Eg0hLlLc&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6A8Eg0hLlLc&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

ƒallenloki
05-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Man... That knee against Nick Nutter was nasty.

Looks like he's dead.

project xxx1
05-07-2011, 12:34 PM
man i miss Igor Vovchanchyn,he used to be a beast in his pride days

Big BRICKS
05-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Most overrated MMA fighter of all time.Pretty good at knocking out a bunch of stiffs - not so much when it came to defeating legitimate opposition.And no,a doped,unstable Mark Kerr doesn't count.

Isn't that the point? To be able to knock people out for a cool highlight?

Brick Top
05-09-2011, 12:31 PM
Thanks for posting, Igor sure did have hands of stone !

Big BRICKS
05-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Well,um...not really,brah.Gots to earn dat chedda,and the only way to do that is by beatin' dem top boys.He always came up short against dem top boys.

So the point of a highlight vid is to make cheddar..................

:smashfrea

Big BRICKS
05-09-2011, 07:18 PM
So you acknowledge that Vovchanchyn is overrated and serves as nothing but a decent source for a highlight video? Ok,brah,atleast we know where you and your people are at.

I wouldn't say overrated, you won't find him on a list of ATGs anywhere.. He probably has a bunch of unforgettable knockouts but that's about as far as Igor got.

As for my people and I.. idk what you mean with that haha. I think it's funny how you come into a thread and act like anyone here was rating Vovchanchyn just cause Kaps posted a highlight of him knocking some cats out.

kaps
05-10-2011, 03:42 AM
I wouldn't say overrated, you won't find him on a list of ATGs anywhere.. He probably has a bunch of unforgettable knockouts but that's about as far as Igor got.

As for my people and I.. idk what you mean with that haha. I think it's funny how you come into a thread and act like anyone here was rating Vovchanchyn just cause Kaps posted a highlight of him knocking some cats out.

Don't feed the troll.....

Gojira
05-10-2011, 02:34 PM
And to think this machine was knocked cold by a single head kick.