View Full Version : Do black boxers have something against marciano?

Forza
04-28-2011, 10:22 PM
Larry Holmes: "rocky couldn't hold my jock strap "

Roger mayweather: " rocky aint ****, he aint never fight nobody, he aint **** "

Although I agree rocky is way overrated it seems like blacks hate him. Yeah he fought old guys, but if he refused who else would he fight? They would say he was ducking old men if he didnt fight.

RubenSonny
04-28-2011, 10:49 PM
Quotes from Larry Holmes and Roger Mayweather conclude that all black boxers hate Marciano? LOL

joseph5620
04-28-2011, 10:56 PM

Although I agree rocky is way overrated it seems like blacks hate him. Yeah he fought old guys, but if he refused who else would he fight? They would say he was ducking old men if he didnt fight.

A lot of boxers get critisized by fighters from different eras. Ali is one of them. Take your race baiting back to NSB where it's acceptable and popular.

PEBBLES!
04-29-2011, 01:43 AM
Larry Holmes is a bitter fool and has practically trashed every great heavyweight. Roger Mayweather has trashed everyone from Eddie Futch to Freddie Roach.

Muhammad Ali claimed that Rocky Marciano was a "courageous" fighter and that he was probably better than Joe Frazier and held him in very high regard.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GDaw2QFC1Qg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The_Demon
04-29-2011, 07:09 AM
You must feel stupid TS

Vadrigar.
04-29-2011, 07:13 AM

What terrible logic I have just read. Someone delete this race baiting thread.

PEBBLES!
04-29-2011, 07:45 AM
What terrible logic I have just read. Someone delete this race baiting thread.
ROFL @ the quote in your sig. :lol1:

Vadrigar.
04-29-2011, 07:50 AM
ROFL @ the quote in your sig. :lol1:

:lol1: have you ever seen a more retarded post?

PEBBLES!
04-29-2011, 07:58 AM
:lol1: have you ever seen a more retarded post?
Sadly, I have seen plenty more retarded posts. :lol1:

Pastrano
04-29-2011, 09:30 AM
That fool Obama (known as Ryan Bivins in real life) put down Rocky's power, saying it wasn't that great and that he never beat a really good fighter in his prime. I think it shows at least a part of blacks have it in against Rocky. Maybe because he demolished Louis?? Who knows...all I know Rocky shouldn't be hated for that since he said that it was a hard thing for him to smash his own idol. When it comes to that fool Roger and Holmes, they are both famous for talking absolute garbage, Roger esp. I NEVER put any weight in what Roger Mayweather says and I put very little weight into what Larry Holmes says.

I'm glad that Ali gave Rocky the props he deserves. Oh and btw, since Foreman called LEWIS the greatest heavyweight of his time, I don't pay attention to what he says either.:D

Barn
04-29-2011, 09:39 AM
That fool Obama (known as Ryan Bivins in real life) put down Rocky's power, saying it wasn't that great and that he never beat a really good fighter in his prime. I think it shows at least a part of blacks have it in against Rocky. Maybe because he demolished Louis?? Who knows...all I know Rocky shouldn't be hated for that since he said that it was a hard thing for him to smash his own idol. When it comes to that fool Roger and Holmes, they are both famous for talking absolute garbage, Roger esp. I NEVER put any weight in what Roger Mayweather says and I put very little weight into what Larry Holmes says.

I'm glad that Ali gave Rocky the props he deserves. Oh and btw, since Foreman called LEWIS the greatest heavyweight of his time, I don't pay attention to what he says either.:D
Putting down Rocky's power is just plain retarded.

43/49 opponents? Ezzard Charles and Walcott weren't exactly china-chinned either.

I feel sorry for the Rock, he faught and would fight anyone that came his way, shame his era wasn't so good so we don't have a real jist of how great he was.

I agree Holmes declaers himself the G.O.A.T at Heavyweight, he shouldn't be taken seriously and is just a bitter fighter.

We all know about Roger :lol1:

Pastrano
04-29-2011, 10:43 AM

43/49 opponents? Ezzard Charles and Walcott weren't exactly china-chinned either.

I feel sorry for the Rock, he faught and would fight anyone that came his way, shame his era wasn't so good so we don't have a real jist of how great he was.

I agree Holmes declaers himself the G.O.A.T at Heavyweight, he shouldn't be taken seriously and is just a bitter fighter.

Don't get me started about Holmes, his career isn't exactly flawless either.:rolleyes:

Vadrigar.
04-29-2011, 11:01 AM

Holmes is the one who says Tyson knocked him out because his hands got trapped between the ropes. Extremely bitter......:lol1:

Vadrigar.
04-29-2011, 11:03 AM

Are you talking about Obama from the video trading block?

Clegg
04-29-2011, 11:39 AM
That fool Obama (known as ...

I disagree with a fair bit of what Obama posts, but posting his real name in here is over the line. Plus it's a personal attack which is only going to lower the tone of what is already a silly thread.

joseph5620
04-29-2011, 02:15 PM
Dontcha worry pal, me and him go WAY back!:rolleyes: I know as good or better than anyone what a pain in the neck that guy can be and how screwed up many of his boxing opinions are.:chairshot

Just before I got banned from his precious SB, he launched a tirade against Johansson, Marciano and Quarry and then when I said "You realize how this LOOKS, dont you?" I was in my full right to say so, wasnt it? Then he banned me. He basically totally downgraded Johansson and Quarry, saying they were average fighters and he said Marciano...well, you heard it already. The guy is beyond all hope.:nonono:

Oh and, most comically, he said Johansson GOT LUCKY when he koed Machen in 1 round!:rofl: Its like saying Carbajal got lucky against Humberto Gonzalez or that Corrales got lucky against Castillo.

According to you: Hagler was nothing Special. Whitaker was no good and lost to Ramirez legitimately. Lewis was no good and lucky to win every one of his fights.Gatti would have beaten Mayweather if he was in his prime. Foreman was the most unskilled heavyweight of all time.Those are just of few of your statements.

But...also according you, Fenech is an ATG. Johansson was great. Quarry was great.. Zeljko Mavrovic is "your guy"

Not including your racist threads in NSB, you're the last person who should be commenting on anybody's racist boxing agendas.

BigStereotype
04-29-2011, 02:17 PM
Yea, who else. There's only one fool using that name.:rofl:

There is one guy I can think of...

Anyway saying that "black fighters" do anything as a group is retarded. There are black fighters (and white fighters I'm sure) who think that Marciano is overrated as well as black fighters who think that he's the truth. It's not like black guys have a club they join when they start boxing, with a list of opinions and training techniques they're allowed to have/use. And Larry Holmes is a dick, and Roger Mayweather is just a sideshow.

joseph5620
04-29-2011, 04:03 PM
I got you on ignore in case you havent noticed, but I'll answer it this time. The reason I called Mavrovic MY GUY is because we both come from the same area, former Yugoslavia. Ok? Satisfied now, I've revealed my ancestry.:chairshot

I don't care whether you have me on ignore or not. It's not like you add anything intelligent to this section. If you were truly ignoring me you wouldn't have responded. Either way, your racist agenda is as obvious as your boxing ignorance. And I'll continue to call you out on that in here.

BTW, Donaire would tear your hero Darchiyan's head off in a rematch.

CarlosG815
04-29-2011, 04:33 PM
I don't care whether you have me on ignore or not. It's not like you add anything intelligent to this section. If you were truly ignoring me you wouldn't have responded. Either way, your racist agenda is as obvious as your boxing ignorance. And I'll continue to call you out on that in here.

BTW, Donaire would tear your hero Darchiyan's head off in a rematch.

Yes, I would predict literal decapitation as well.

Pastrano
04-29-2011, 05:06 PM
Its easiest to call someone a racist instead of making an effort to understand the person's opinions or at least try to. You don't debate in a civilised manner, you just dismiss me as a racist and thats it. "Im the good guy, youse no good. End of the story!" Very convenient yes. But then thats why u are on my ignore list.:D

$BloodyNate$
04-29-2011, 05:09 PM
This guys obviously a racist troll. It's been obvious since he first starting posting in NSB.

It's not just Calzaghe squeeked away with a close win over Bernard Hopkins to him. It's white british Calzaghe beat the ***** black man Hopkins to this fool.

Jab I'd ban this fool before he posts worse *****.

BigStereotype
04-29-2011, 05:17 PM
Its easiest to call someone a racist instead of making an effort to understand the person's opinions or at least try to. You don't debate in a civilised manner, you just dismiss me as a racist and thats it. "Im the good guy, youse no good. End of the story!" Very convenient yes. But then thats why u are on my ignore list.:D

I'm just going to throw out a guess here and say that it's because you're a racist troll.

joseph5620
04-29-2011, 05:33 PM

It's easy to call you a racist because it's obvious. I'm on your so called "ignore list", yet you keep responding to my post. So not only are you a racist but a liar as well. You're not too bright are you lol?

I think you, Sonny/Quarry and his 1000 alts, should get together for beer and talk about the alternative boxing history you two trolls believe as fact.

Pastrano
04-29-2011, 05:53 PM
This guys obviously a racist troll. It's been obvious since he first starting posting in NSB.

It's not just Calzaghe squeeked away with a close win over Bernard Hopkins to him. It's white british Calzaghe beat the ***** black man Hopkins to this fool.

You are the troll nr.1, fool. So don't come here telling Jab to ban ME, its your sorry arse that should be banned!:****you:

But just out of curiosity, WHEN did I say all that stuff about Calzaghe beating Hopkins?? I'd like to see a link with my quote on it, but there isn't one is there? So now everybody who thrashes Lewis is a racist?!:rofl:

Forza
04-29-2011, 05:59 PM

Who was the one to bring up race in calzaghe vs hopkins? I rest my case.

This is about marciano though.

joseph5620
04-29-2011, 06:10 PM
You are the troll nr.1, fool. So don't come here telling Jab to ban ME, its your sorry arse that should be banned!:****you:

But just out of curiosity, WHEN did I say all that stuff about Calzaghe beating Hopkins?? I'd like to see a link with my quote on it, but there isn't one is there? So now everybody who thrashes Lewis is a racist?!:rofl:

But every black boxer and poster who bashes Marciano or Delahoya is a racist? Right? Didn't you make a thread in NSB about that? Hmmmm Add hypocrisy to the growing list of things I can call you. Low IQ can be thrown in there too.

And you're not really laughing so you can stop pretending. Give your brain a rest from the emoticon Function.

CarlosG815
04-29-2011, 06:25 PM
I must have missed the racist comment, where was it??

Shadow boxer 3
04-29-2011, 06:32 PM
so cause 2 black guys dont like him that means the whole black race doesn't like him ??

joseph5620
04-29-2011, 06:36 PM
What can I say, your idiocy is entertaining and curiosity always gets the better of me...:lol1:

No. What it reveals is that you lied.....

Pastrano
04-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Motha****er I'm not even talking about you. :chairshot

You did you ****in retard.

"Their just mad because that "white boy" whooped Hopkins' ass."

Get real clown.

Sheesh, that made me wonder...:D

New England
04-29-2011, 06:46 PM
roger mayweather is far from subjective
dude shouldnt represent anybody, he has a hard time representing himself, nevermind an ENTIRE race

jeez leweeez

dude has all types of agendas
none of which i understand.
i'd be shocked if he denied anybody greatness just because of the color of his skin
the guy knows boxing too much for that

i'm sure if marciano came up in the midwest under floyd sr's tutilage and roger was his current trainer roger would be saying he's the GOAT, as he does with floyd, whose acclomplishments clearly dont hold a candle to rocky's
hell, he could be pink FFS, if he was roger's nephew he'd be the goat according to roger mayweather.

Ziggy Stardust
04-29-2011, 07:01 PM
In case anyone's wondering, this isn't Pastrano's first dance down to Troll Junction. He's trolled this section before under a variety of alts (remember John L Sullivan?) in the past, always with the same old race baiting BS.

Poet

joseph5620
04-29-2011, 07:37 PM
In case anyone's wondering, this isn't Pastrano's first dance down to Troll Junction. He's trolled this section before under a variety of alts (remember John L Sullivan?) in the past, always with the same old race baiting BS.

Poet

I see his name has been added to your wall of shame :lol1:

Ziggy Stardust
04-29-2011, 07:39 PM
I see his name has been added to your wall of shame :lol1:

Yep! The only proper place for oxygen theives of his ilk :cool9:

RubenSonny
04-29-2011, 08:56 PM
Gee, arent you an idiot. I made a thread asking wether black guys hate or dislike DLH. And why they do it. I was wondering why many are so negative towards him. But why am I explaining myself to you?? And if I really WAS a racist, would I make a thread about IKE IBEABUCHI??

Absolute bull****, the thread was called "why do blacks hate ODLH" and I reported it for racism and it was shut down immediately.

NChristo
04-29-2011, 09:03 PM
What's the point in having someone on ignore if you're going to respond / read their posts ?, I thought the whole point in it was so that you didn't have too. :thinking:

TBear
04-29-2011, 10:14 PM
Back on subject, Holmes while approching the 49-0 record held by Marciano was bombarded by comparisons to Rocky and I imagine some were racially motivated. I am not defending Holmes's statement, but I sorta understand his frustration. He had made the second most consectitive title defenses behind Joe Louis, he tied the record for consectitive knockouts in title defenses. He had held the title for second longest run in history and some people kept comparing him to Marciano who by the way, made one third title defences as Holmes. Holmes finally had it and blurted out "Rocky Marciano could not even carry my jockstrap" Which was not meant or taken at the time as anything racial.
Additionally at the time when comparing the two champion's title runs, the statement was in theory not completely inconceivable. Holmes did retract his statement and issued an apology to the Marciano family and friends.

Scott9945
04-29-2011, 10:23 PM
And if I really WAS a racist, would I make a thread about IKE IBEABUCHI??

Well you certainly couldn't offer more convincing evidence than that!

Yeah, I know, some of your best threads are about black people :rofl:

Ziggy Stardust
04-30-2011, 02:56 AM
Well you certainly couldn't offer more convincing evidence than that!

Yeah, I know, some of your best threads are about black people :rofl:

:rofl9: :rofl9: :rofl9:

bklynboy
04-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Back on subject, Holmes while approching the 49-0 record held by Marciano was bombarded by comparisons to Rocky and I imagine some were racially motivated. I am not defending Holmes's statement, but I sorta understand his frustration. He had made the second most consectitive title defenses behind Joe Louis, he tied the record for consectitive knockouts in title defenses. He had held the title for second longest run in history and some people kept comparing him to Marciano who by the way, made one third title defences as Holmes. Holmes finally had it and blurted out "Rocky Marciano could not even carry my jockstrap" Which was not meant or taken at the time as anything racial.
Additionally at the time when comparing the two champion's title runs, the statement was in theory not completely inconceivable. Holmes did retract his statement and issued an apology to the Marciano family and friends.

nice post. Thats the way I remember it.

Mannie Phresh
04-30-2011, 11:30 AM
He beat Joe Louis ass.

SBleeder
04-30-2011, 02:36 PM
He beat Joe Louis ass.

Joe Louis was 75 years old.