View Full Version : Watypa fewdz u 8??

Yuricane
04-28-2011, 08:19 AM
well seems like im havin a hard time maintaining my weight.. :bottle:
everytime i come home the food is like crabmeat, pizza, roasted pig, oysters, chicken barbecue... i dont like to eat dat typa sh1t but i go no choice... its too delicious son!! :(

bernardotelo
04-28-2011, 08:37 AM
well seems like im havin a hard time maintaining my weight.. :bottle:
everytime i come home the food is like crabmeat, pizza, roasted pig, oysters, chicken barbecue... i dont like to eat dat typa sh1t but i go no choice... its too delicious son!! :(

tell the people that cook for you to **** themselves and to die alone, then learn how to cook and cook your own stuff...:luvbed:

..El Chacal..
04-28-2011, 02:24 PM
LMAO!!

No lie I go through the same ***** everday at home, it's usually not so unhealthy but it's not the healthiest, and I always feel guilty eating it. It's all discipline, make your own food and make enough to have left overs for the next days lunch or dinner, and you'll be good, it's all in the mind, take control and conquer, I'm focusing on more water intake and less sugary ass drinks... I <3 Dr Pepper and Pepsi!!

grumpy79
04-28-2011, 03:37 PM
Agreed i just started cookin for family so if i gotta eat healthy,so do they I just got to get used to eating fish which im not too fond of:twak:

Bronsky
04-28-2011, 07:07 PM
Quick but good especially if you're on a budget is deli cold cuts low sodiun low fat if possible, oatmeal, whole wheat bread and pastas, fruits and vegetables, as well as frozen fruits which you can just dump wuickly into yout protein shake if you do those, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (dont overdue those though, they can be fatty) simply buy low fat if possible, tuna in water, and ummm.....prepackaged tilapia fillets an a plenty of water or green tea. Good luck with maintaining weight, it's not that difficult especially if on a budget, take care.

Edit: forgot to mention nuts, low sodium of course