View Full Version : I Need To Lose Weight!

Burg1606
09-20-2005, 07:40 PM
Help Me Lose Weight Please!!!

RAESAAD
09-20-2005, 07:48 PM
run,have a good diet.....WTF I mean how many ways are there?

Burg1606
09-20-2005, 07:51 PM
lol **** idk, someone give me a good workout plan not some bull**** one though, not no 5 hour work out and 5 mile run ****..i cant run 5 miles yet the most 2

Tony Blitz
09-20-2005, 08:47 PM
Eat cheeseburgers and do your thumb excercises 3 times a day on your Xbox

Burg1606
09-20-2005, 08:56 PM
Stupid canadians

Tony Blitz
09-20-2005, 09:11 PM
Did you finish your 2L of cola yet piggy boy

Sweat
09-20-2005, 09:12 PM
lol **** idk, someone give me a good workout plan not some bull**** one though, not no 5 hour work out and 5 mile run ****..i cant run 5 miles yet the most 2

If youre that lazy to run just 5 ****ing miles then idk how youre going to loose weight, seriously.

Tony Blitz
09-20-2005, 09:26 PM
If youre that lazy to run just 5 ****ing miles then idk how youre going to loose weight, seriously.
This is why I gave him a bull**** reply, this guy looks like he has no motivation I won't even bother giving him help.

lowkey77
09-20-2005, 11:57 PM
can't run 5 miles? no ****! most amateur boxers can't run that 5 times a week.

try this. run 2 miles a day for a month. then run 2.5 miles for a month. then run 3 miles for a month...see where i am going with this?

Next: get a diet and stick to it! there are no shortcuts, mircles, quick fixes.

bottom line - BURN MORE CALORIES THAN YOU INTAKE. Eat healthy. cut out sauces, cut down on carbs after 3 pm.....no ice cream, chocolate. all the stuff you already know.

in addition to all of that running, do a ****load of situps and pushups.

you WILL see results in the first 30 days.

Manny_P
09-21-2005, 12:19 AM
Eat cheeseburgers and do your thumb excercises 3 times a day on your Xbox

PLZ go back to ta lounge where you belong. We don't need shyt like you to mess up tis forum.

Manny_P
09-21-2005, 12:21 AM
If you wanna lose weight, start wit cuttin out yer food intake. Don't eat too much.

As fo exercises, if you are jest startin out, take it eazy. Walks in ta morning and power walk is OK. Then you build up to running 1 lap or 2 laps. Basically shyt like that would help.

Dyl-G
09-21-2005, 12:48 AM
ya if your stamina aint up to it, its best to work your way up like they are saying, it takes patience to get to running 5 miles cuz thats a pretty long ways, but cardio is the most important for burning fat and losing weight, so do bicycling, swimming, walking, running, cardio drills (jumpingjacks, footwork excersises), rowing, step machines, running stairs... etc. besides that its your diet, your excersise and diet have to meet eachother half way, so dont sucker into eating **** food, stop eating fast food especially, after i stopped, i tried it again once 9 months later, and it tasted like total **** to me... when you eat good food, your body will start to enjoy it and your body will accept it and want it more than **** food. so stay away from candy and chocolate and sweets, i mean its ok to treat yourself sometimes cuz your only human right?

so make that dreadful trip to the organic foods store or isle in the grocery store and just start trying stuff, switch what you normally eat and convert it into the healthy versions of that, so get rid of that wonder bread and get whole wheat, instead of conventionally grown apples get organic, you catch my drift

start eating: walnuts and cashews for protein, apples, oranges, pears all different fruits, you should be getting 5 servings, get your leafy greens also, so start eating ur brocoli and green beans, start eating oatmeal in the morning instead of the chocolate lucky charms, you know, its more common sense, dont eat **** food, get the good stuff

oh and also i suggest to start taking a multi vitamin.

Burg1606
09-21-2005, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the actuall replies and the dumbass canadian STFU!, i have bad knees from football so i cant just start out running 5 ****ing miles a week *******. i usually run 2 a day and take sundays off plus i do it because of asthma i have sports induced asthma so its harder on me. So before you start saying bull**** immature replys think first. And i have cut my eating so thats working somewhat thanks.

Tony Blitz
09-21-2005, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the actuall replies and the dumbass canadian STFU!, i have bad knees from football so i cant just start out running 5 ****ing miles a week *******. i usually run 2 a day and take sundays off plus i do it because of asthma i have sports induced asthma so its harder on meSo before you start saying bull**** immature replys think first. And i have cut my eating so thats working somewhat thanks.
Take your own advice and don't come in a forum going "OMG I'M SO FAT LOLOLOL HOW DO I LOSE IT WITH DOING ANY WORK?" Way to show your ignorance by insulting my country, stick to the cheeseburgers big boy!

Burg1606
09-21-2005, 07:18 PM
well if all ur going to reply is smartass **** i dont want to read it so stop typing in this forum cause i dont give a **** about u and ur ****ed up country.

random guy
09-21-2005, 11:16 PM
run like a antilope

BigDozer260
09-22-2005, 01:07 AM
Losing weight is simply a matter of burning more energy than you consume. Calories are energy, excess calories or energy are stored as adispose tissue(fat). Find as many fun energy burning activities you can think of just prectice moderation at first. Adding additional muscle mass is the most effective way to lose unwanted pounds. Adding additional muscle increases metabolism, so even at rest you are burning more calories. I know what you thinking. I don't want to get big. Well look at it like this;
Male Age: 21
Bodyweight: 240 lbs
Lean Body Mass: 171 lbs
Body Fat: 28.6 percent

Now that is a fat ass man! Imagine adding 10 lean lbs to that frame. Now imagine that same man about 8 months later;
Male Age: 22
Bodyweight: 199 lbs
Lean Body Mass: 181
Body Fat: 9 percent

Adding muscle mass is the most effective way to lose weight period, not cardio or stretching. Muscle mass! Cardio loses its effect immidiately once you stop no more calories burned, but adds to the overall effect of burning excess calories, which in turn makes you lose weight. So I hope that answers your questions.

Burg1606
09-22-2005, 04:42 PM
Damn yea thats a major diffrence thanks big

roberson2u
09-26-2005, 10:19 PM
do coke everyday and u can lose weight pimp

Burg1606
09-26-2005, 11:44 PM
HAHAHA ill think ill stay away from that ****.

ebaum
09-27-2005, 03:23 PM
Stupid canadians

Look buddy don;t knock my ****ing country because you don;t like what one person says, i don't care one way or another what was said a persons country has nothing to do with anything, I'm not here to knock anyone bc thats just stupid and iggnorant were are all here to help each othe. and don;t bother continuing the argument on stupidity bc im pretty sure i can come up with much worse for america, i like the country and people there but if you make me i can argue the facts pretty well. just keep it friendly and control your temper.

Burg1606
09-27-2005, 07:32 PM
Well Ebaum i will say what i want about your country, no law on it. Go ahead, say what ever you would like about America, but if you do im sure more than 2/3rds of this forum are Americans. And dont be responding in my thread if you dont have any helpful information. From now on dont respond to any of my threads. Thank you.

ebaum
09-30-2005, 10:55 AM
gunna cry if i do or something? freedom of speech ***** ill post where and when i want

Burg1606
09-30-2005, 03:37 PM
Fine you stupid ass canadian *****. Go ahead and post in my threads but when i say **** about your ****ed up coutry dont come crying to me, beggin me to stop. Oh and you are right freedon of speech so i can call your country what ever the hell i want. Dumbass Canadian.

seal
09-30-2005, 03:50 PM

Be patient. It takes time. Go running, work up 5-6 miles 3x a week. Drink more water, and eat small meals throughout the day (instead of 3 big meals). Eating small meals throughout the day boosts your metabolism because you don't let your body go hungry. :boxing:

Burg1606
09-30-2005, 07:05 PM
ok thanks man.

Tony Blitz
10-01-2005, 01:19 PM
Fine you stupid ass canadian *****. Go ahead and post in my threads but when i say **** about your ****ed up coutry dont come crying to me, beggin me to stop. Oh and you are right freedon of speech so i can call your country what ever the hell i want. Dumbass Canadian.
How's the cheeseburger and Xbox diet coming along? :cool:

Burg1606
10-02-2005, 01:45 AM
hmmm cheeseburger sounds good but ill pass and xbox i dont have time for i have a life unlike you. oh and from now on for all you cnandian dumb****s dont respond anymore. Ay? Ay? yea speak english ****head.

Tony Blitz
10-02-2005, 01:50 AM
http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/tom-keating/images/burger-king-logo.jpg
you can use this as your avatar

Tony Blitz
10-02-2005, 02:05 AM
hmmm cheeseburger sounds good but ill pass and xbox i dont have time for i have a life unlike you. oh and from now on for all you cnandian dumb****s dont respond anymore. Ay? Ay? yea speak english ****head.
You're tempting me to pick apart that post for all the horrible grammar. :lol1:

phook
10-02-2005, 04:51 AM
do HIIT for 20 min for starters and gradually increase everyweek til u reach to 30min. As for diet, just eat right. i cant give u a better advice than that.

i recommend u go www.bodybuilding.com/forum

Burg1606
10-02-2005, 03:09 PM
You're tempting me to pick apart that post for all the horrible grammar. :lol1:
What are you a english teacher now. Look just stop posting here, I really dont care what you have to say. See your just some loser ass canadian who has no friends and no life. Who actually probly does what you say. All you do is sit on your couch and play your xbox all day long while eating cheeseburgers and getting fatter by the minuet. All I have to say is..You need a woman.

Tony Blitz
10-02-2005, 03:23 PM
What are you a english teacher now. Look just stop posting here, I really dont care what you have to say. See your just some loser ass canadian who has no friends and no life. Who actually probly does what you say. All you do is sit on your couch and play your xbox all day long while eating cheeseburgers and getting fatter by the minuet. All I have to say is..You need a woman.
Aren't you the one who told me to "learn how to speak english" by using the Canadian stereotype "eh?" You really are ****ing dumb, not to mention a hypocrite :lol1:
Eat those burgers ***** :cool:

Burg1606
10-02-2005, 03:26 PM
AHAHAHAHA i finally got to ya, so the truth comes out. You are a alone bastard sitting on a couch playing your xbox and eating burgers, with NO WOMAN. Man get a life. Get off your computer and go make some friends. No one even gives a **** what you say on here. Just Go.

Kid Achilles
10-02-2005, 03:36 PM
Man, your name is "Burg". You automatically lose all credibility and your opinion does not count.

Kayo
10-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Hit the gym 3x a week do mostly Compoud Exercises
3x a week run for 20 minutes each time try and run at a faster pace and further distances
Watch your diet try and have around 2500 calories

BTW if you ever made fun of me for being Canadian to my face i'd break your neck

Tony Blitz
10-02-2005, 04:23 PM
AHAHAHAHA i finally got to ya, so the truth comes out. You are a alone bastard sitting on a couch playing your xbox and eating burgers, with NO WOMAN. Man get a life. Get off your computer and go make some friends. No one even gives a **** what you say on here. Just Go.
Sorry I fail to see where I admitted to any of that. :lol1: I wonder where you got your screenname from burger boy :lol1:

EXIGE
10-02-2005, 04:48 PM
No-one has given this joke bad k yet.

Ok, i have done it. Hero to Zero.

Hunna
10-02-2005, 10:39 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA internet sledging, the most laziest form of payouts, hahaha :)

Burg1606
10-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Well for the people who give me replys to help me thank you. And my name isnt burg its just a screen name dumb****. So dont go running ur little fingers on what you dont no. And dude stop posting in here, grow the hell up and start acting your age. Its getting annoying.

Burg1606
10-02-2005, 11:02 PM
Oh and the Kid, nice bennie ******.

Tony Blitz
10-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Well for the people who give me replys to help me thank you. And my name isnt burg its just a screen name dumb****. So dont go running ur little fingers on what you dont no. And dude stop posting in here, grow the hell up and start acting your age. Its getting annoying.
Take your own advice, you were the one who insulted me first by saying "stupid canadians" :rolleyes:

Kayo
10-02-2005, 11:41 PM
bud settle down...theres no need to start freaking out at blitz cause your fat

Kid Achilles
10-03-2005, 12:17 AM
Burg,

Oh really? I thought that was your actual name. You know, how "The Truth" is really named "The Truth" and Cooler's first name is Cooler, and how I go by "Kid Achilles" to my friends. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Wish I knew what a bennie was though.

Kayo
10-03-2005, 01:52 AM
^^ my intials and nickname is K.O so Kayo is just how i spell it

ebaum
10-03-2005, 10:22 AM

What the hell is Ay?I get what you were trying to say but i mean thats just a bad comeback. Yet again im am blown away by the americans knowledge of canadians.. yes its canadian not cnandian..yeah i speak english but apparently you don't judging by the way you type. Go cry on some other website..im sure there is a grammer school website that would love to have a go at you. till next time stop eating so damn much dicipline yourself and get off your lazy ass and do some cardio work. not gunna lose any weight sitting on your ass getting into petty arguments with people on the internet. take some ****ing initative and do it. and don't start with all that you don't know whats its like bull**** because i dropped 75 pounds. eeeehhhhhhhhhh

Burg1606
10-03-2005, 11:52 PM
Look *******, I am doing workouts and plenty of cardio ive lost 8 pounds now and doing pretty good. Speak for urself about being lazy over stupid ass arguments,im sick of your bull****. Like ive said before just leave it be from now on. Dont respond here again, and just leave it be.

Burg1606
10-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Oh and Kid the little cap ur wearing is also called a bennie, it has a lot of names, but most people call it a bennie.

leff
10-04-2005, 07:25 AM
how is training going?

Burg1606
10-04-2005, 01:58 PM
Its going pretty well, im losing weight but slowly. My hips are hurting for some odd reason. Not sure whats wrong with it, the pain seems to be near my pelvic area, it sucks not running cause thats what was helping me lose weight faster. Im just waiting for the pain to settle. Yesterday While i was baling hay my right hip poped, it hurt for a few seconds but once i steped with my leg it felt better, not to sure whats going on. You got any ideas?

Kid Achilles
10-04-2005, 04:21 PM
It's possible something was pulled earlier when running and you didn't notice it until now. Do you stretch after running? It is more important to stretch afterwords than before.

leff
10-04-2005, 05:34 PM
Its going pretty well, im losing weight but slowly. My hips are hurting for some odd reason. Not sure whats wrong with it, the pain seems to be near my pelvic area, it sucks not running cause thats what was helping me lose weight faster. Im just waiting for the pain to settle. Yesterday While i was baling hay my right hip poped, it hurt for a few seconds but once i steped with my leg it felt better, not to sure whats going on. You got any ideas?

not sure what it was, but its useall to feel some pain and get small injurys when your not used to train.

it will probably stop soon.

Burg1606
10-05-2005, 03:54 PM
Yea the pain has stoped but it hurts like right when i stop running once i get to my house i stop running and just walk it hurts like a mother. Im not sure what it was but im going to try to use our running machines at my school.

leff
10-05-2005, 05:27 PM
Yea the pain has stoped but it hurts like right when i stop running once i get to my house i stop running and just walk it hurts like a mother. Im not sure what it was but im going to try to use our running machines at my school.

if your in pain, just switch for the bike a while.

Burg1606
10-05-2005, 07:13 PM
Alrighty then, welp im about to go run though and try it again. Im going to stretch a LOT more this time, maybe that will work.

Burg1606
10-05-2005, 08:39 PM
Well i just got back from running and my hips are killing me again, but its more of my right hip this time. Hurts to walk and go up stairs. If you have any ideas what the problem may be, please let me know?

Burg1606
10-07-2005, 06:02 PM
When i jump rope i do 3 sets at 3 min each and rest for 1 min. Is that good?...What else could I do?