View Full Version : Need to gain weight

slavik18
09-20-2005, 07:05 PM
I'm a small guy 5'7 -5'8 140 lbs. I want to be around 150. Don't want to use any drugs or supplements. Very high metabolism, what should I eat, how often? I don't want to really gain fat, I just want bigger torso and fuller face. Thanks guys.

Dyl-G
09-20-2005, 07:06 PM
you mean wider torso? like a bigger chest size?

slavik18
09-20-2005, 07:14 PM
Ya, and arms

Dyl-G
09-20-2005, 07:20 PM
well i dont no if its just my genetics or what, but when i started doin mad push ups and pull ups/chin ups, my shoulders widened like a mother****er. i was doin pushup/pull/chin ups every other day, until i couldnt do anymore and my shoulders got wide, my arms got toned and i had veins sticken out my arms and the muscle on my neck i forget what its called got bigger. you could try that, im not sure how much bigger my chest got cuz i never knew what my chest size was in the begginign but it looked bigger.... if your interested in weights i cant help you there cuz i dont no much about weights...... im tryin to gain weight also though, but im gunna put muscle on my legs, im 130 and 5 8, tryin to get to 140-145

slavik18
09-20-2005, 07:24 PM
Hmm, we're physically same size I guess. What you doing for weight?

leff
09-20-2005, 07:58 PM
eat like there is no tommorow, especially before bedtime, oh and beer is very good.

buff_mike10
09-20-2005, 09:23 PM
you need to do squats and bench press, those two workouts are best for adding muscle weight. Once you metabolic rate go's up your whole body will pack on a little weight. Start out light to warm up, then pack on heavy weight with low reps.

lowkey77
09-21-2005, 12:00 PM
ok, gain weight. First. STOP WALKING! No more running, or lifting weights. your diet has to change to the 4 basic food groups.
Chips, beer, fastfood and twinkies.

now, was it just weight you wanted to gain? or lean muscle mass?

Dyl-G
09-21-2005, 07:17 PM
Hmm, we're physically same size I guess. What you doing for weight?

to keep it off or put it on?

Inf3rn0
09-21-2005, 07:36 PM
ok, gain weight. First. STOP WALKING! No more running, or lifting weights. your diet has to change to the 4 basic food groups.
Chips, beer, fastfood and twinkies.

now, was it just weight you wanted to gain? or lean muscle mass?
ahahaha, good k when i can...

yea just eat **** loads before bed and do little cardio... well : your new cardio programme will include :
- walking out of your bed in the morning and straight to the fridge..as slow as you can (rest in between steps if you want ;) )
- walking slowly to the couch...to eat junk and watch tele...
- walking to the shop...actually use a car or taxi to go to the local shop to get more food..
- and.... make sure you eat alot after exercises that dont involve much cardio such as pushup pull ups etc...

Another brilliant programme by Inf3rn0 (well.. the first actually) :p

(and if you havent put on about 5 stone in bout 3 months then you really aught to try harder to do nothing :p - just messin._

msocearnaigh
09-27-2005, 07:23 AM
lmao inferno.sign me up for any new programmes you got coming out too.i can feel the love handles bursting out already!