View Full Version : Cro Cop vs. Alberto Del Rio

blaze778
04-18-2011, 08:46 PM
Just started watching wrestling again recently because of the Rock and Wrestlemania hype, and I had no idea Alberto Del Rio from WWE was a legit MMA fighter before. His record is 9-5.

It's funny because I watched Pride Bushido 1 a few months ago, but I didn't even know that was him.

I guess the mask threw me off. :lol1:

He fought again in Pride and lost to Nakamura by decision.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6Biz3sfhqWY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

$BloodyNate$
04-18-2011, 09:14 PM
hahahaha I bet he's happy as ***** he had that mask on. HE GOT KNOCKED THE **** OUT!

His favorite thing about the WWE is....no head kicks :nana:

blaze778
04-18-2011, 09:17 PM
hahahaha I bet he's happy as ***** he had that mask on. HE GOT KNOCKED THE **** OUT!

His favorite thing about the WWE is....no head kicks :nana:

lol I know, I actually didn't recognize him with the mask.

I thought Cro Cop was gonna kick his mask right off.

But no shame though, he took the fight on only 2 week notice.

And Cro Cop was pretty kicking everyone's head off back in those days.

$BloodyNate$
04-18-2011, 09:23 PM
lol I know, I actually didn't recognize him with the mask.

I thought Cro Cop was gonna kick his mask right off.

But no shame though, he took the fight on only 2 week notice.

And Cro Cop was pretty kicking everyone's head off back in those days.

hahaha for real. That'd be like Minowa taking a fight with Overeem right now on 2 weeks notice hahaha. That pretty much just tells you "do everything on your wish list before you die because yeah...you gonna ****in die in 2 weeks" haha.

My friend told me that guy was on wrestling but of course he said "that guy with the mask who Cro Cop crushed is on WWE" so I didn't know it was him, I've been looking for a masked man for weeks! haha

Mr. Beelzebub
04-19-2011, 12:17 PM
How was he the first "hispanic" fighter in Pride when Ricco Rodriguez was fighting in Pride since 2000???

I call bull****.