View Full Version : Lesnar not getting used to eating punches

TKD1
04-18-2011, 04:51 PM
Brock Lesnar is hungry to regain his title but not so hungry for another mouthful of leather. He knows he is about to meet the most lethal hands in the UFC heavyweight division, and the former champion walks into that showdown knowing the chances are that if Junior Dos Santos connects, he is likely to hit the mat hard.

BKM-2010
04-18-2011, 05:57 PM
I thought you were going to post a source about Brock still not sparring and getting hit in the face. I wonder if he's going to prepare properly this time. It's kind of sad how his disease has changed him. I was just watching his old fights and he was so diffirent as a fighter. Maybe it's because he dropped his old trainer.

Big BRICKS
04-18-2011, 06:34 PM
I thought you were going to post a source about Brock still not sparring and getting hit in the face. I wonder if he's going to prepare properly this time. It's kind of sad how his disease has changed him. I was just watching his old fights and he was so diffirent as a fighter. Maybe it's because he dropped his old trainer.

I'm going to fight you on that one. I don't think him being sick changed him but putting a gameplan together outside of trying to dust his opponents 15 seconds in is probably the cause of his change in style. It's also a good thing.

$BloodyNate$
04-18-2011, 06:39 PM
I do love the flying knee on Cain though hahaha

But I agree. I think he relies too heavily on his wrestling to win him fights. Dos Santos has some good takedown defense so once that first sprawl happens will see how mentally ready Brock is. Sadly I think he'll probably fold again.

phallus
04-18-2011, 10:07 PM
dos santos is the worst possible match for brock, besides the reem or cain. if junior can stop the takedowns brock is a dead man

Dorian
04-19-2011, 02:20 AM
If he doesn't quickly get JDS down, he will get hurt. Junior is top 3 in striking for a HW. Accurate combos and good movement. I like both guys here so may the best man win.

Equilibrium
04-19-2011, 03:57 AM
Can't wait to see Brock in a feotal position getting punched repeatedly.

ƒallenloki
04-19-2011, 04:07 AM
JDS is going to destroy Lesnar

DUCK FACE
04-19-2011, 07:34 AM
Betting odds seem pretty even for this one.. should i get a lot on JDS? I am a fan of Lesnar tbh but i do agree the disease has hurt him but he was always going to struggle vs guys who can strike well and keep on there feet

Cuauhtémoc1520
04-19-2011, 02:02 PM
Watching the UFC show, I hope Dos Santos ko's his big dumb redneck ass.

He comes off as egotistical, stupid and arrogant, while Dos Santos comes off as intelligent, cool, down to earth and someone I would love to work for or fight under.

American_Ninja
04-20-2011, 02:29 AM
Not to worry, Brock will take his time. I can see him using his size to wear Santos down. Then late in the 2nd, Brock will have his way with Santos.
It's not a matter of If Lesnar takes him down, but when. Then its a submission or GNP.

I like JDS, he seems pretty cool.

J.R
04-20-2011, 05:08 AM
Does Dos Santos hit harder than Velasquez?

Clegg
04-20-2011, 07:40 PM
Yeah, I'd say he hits slightly harder than Cain and has a clear handspeed advantage as well.

JonoYoungP4P
04-21-2011, 12:18 AM
thats the thing about wwe, dont get chance to practice taking a punch

GreatestIam
04-21-2011, 01:43 AM
Fact is Brock will get his belt back, Cain almost got ate up but somehow got out of deaths grip, JDS wont, as good as his striking is, ill put money Brock gets the shot before 2 punches are thrown.. Brock by submission rd 1or ground n pound, but i rather see JDS neck snapped.....

Big BRICKS
04-21-2011, 04:43 AM
Fact is Brock will get his belt back, Cain almost got ate up but somehow got out of deaths grip, JDS wont, as good as his striking is, ill put money Brock gets the shot before 2 punches are thrown.. Brock by submission rd 1or ground n pound, but i rather see JDS neck snapped.....

The **** is wrong with you?