View Full Version : [B]Anderson Is Jones Favorite Fighter..Why Fight Him ?[/B]

Bacatit
04-18-2011, 12:53 AM
I understand why you would post a thread dissing Anderson if you don't keep up with mma, so here's why Anderson is right to say he won't fight Jon.

http://media411.com/bones-jones/jon-jones-interview/

Favorite fighter?

Heavy.com: Quick hitters to end things off… Favorite fighter?

Jon Jones: Anderson Silva

Jon Jones: "The front kick to Shogun's face was my tribute to Anderson

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/jon-jones-front-kick-shoguns-face-my-tribute-anderson-1632373/

Anderson and Jon Jones planning to hang in NYC

http://www.mmanews.com/forums/noob-jack-city/48176-anderson-jon-jones-planning-hang-nyc.html

Now if a young fighter like Jon openly calls you his favorite fighter "repeatedly I might add" Would you want to fight him or would you feel proud to have inspired such a beast ?

blaze778
04-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Maybe Silva should just let Jones suck him off then.

Is that the point your trying to make?

$BloodyNate$
04-18-2011, 04:32 PM
Hold up! Whoah whoah whoah.

Jones just won the title. Why is everybody cryin' for this fight already like it's been long overdue for years upon years? Silva has hands full with Okami, GSP, and Jacare...Their probably the next 3 fights for the middleweight title unless they give Chonnen a punk ass rematch.

Jones hasn't even defended his title ONCE yet. The Light Heavyweight title has been like a cheap 5 dolla hoe over the past few years going from man to man without a single defense minus Machida's robbery win over Shogun. He still has to fight Rashad, then probably Rampage.

This fight doesn't even make sense yet so why are people biitchin' about it already???

blaze778
04-18-2011, 04:43 PM
Hold up! Whoah whoah whoah.

Jones just won the title. Why is everybody cryin' for this fight already like it's been long overdue for years upon years? Silva has hands full with Okami, GSP, and Jacare...Their probably the next 3 fights for the middleweight title unless they give Chonnen a punk ass rematch.

Jones hasn't even defended his title ONCE yet. The Light Heavyweight title has been like a cheap 5 dolla hoe over the past few years going from man to man without a single defense minus Machida's robbery win over Shogun. He still has to fight Rashad, then probably Rampage.

This fight doesn't even make sense yet so why are people biitchin' about it already???

I'm with you man. I don't care to see this fight at the moment, both guys have business to attend to in their respective weight classes.

This fight needs time to build momentum, and if they don't want to ever fight, there are still many great potential matches to be made with both guys at their own weight.

But saying they shouldn't fight because Silva is Jones' favorite fighter is probably the dumbest excuse yet.

$BloodyNate$
04-18-2011, 06:09 PM
I'm with you man. I don't care to see this fight at the moment, both guys have business to attend to in their respective weight classes.

This fight needs time to build momentum, and if they don't want to ever fight, there are still many great potential matches to be made with both guys at their own weight.

But saying they shouldn't fight because Silva is Jones' favorite fighter is probably the dumbest excuse yet.

haha I do agree with that. I was kinda like "u kiddin me?" when Silva announced them as friends and now he's Jones favorite fighter. It's likely their both intentionally ducking each other.

It's just crazy the stuff you see on all the MMA boards the last few weeks. You would think apparently GSP-Silva already happened 10 years ago and now #1 & #2 P4P Jones & Silva need to stop ducking each other like Manny & Pac just fight. Next thing you know they'll be crying about olympic style drug testing between these too haha.

Its crazy. It'd be cool if it happened some day but the *****s getting crazy!!! Anderson hasn't even gotten through Okami or GSP yet and Jones hasn't even defended his title once. Fight fans are too greedy haha