View Full Version : Cro Cop wants to go out with a win

Blackfoot
04-12-2011, 06:12 PM
“There’s one fight left on my UFC contract. I will have this fight, regardless of what the reporters think,” Cro Cop told ESPN. “However, there’s a possibility that the UFC will insist on not allowing me to fight. I will accept their decision.

“It’s time to retire, despite the fact that I want to continue. Next year, it will be 20 years since my first fight… I had a great career, and I don’t regret anything. But I don’t want to finish it defeated.

“I was more than ready for my last two fights, but still, I was unable to see the punches coming. I would like to apologize to all my fans. Believe me, I’m also very disappointed.”

I for one hope that the UFC feeds Mirko a bum heavyweight, someone who will say really ****y and stupid things to the press before the fight. I want to see one more highlight reel LHK KO from Cro Cop.

$BloodyNate$
04-12-2011, 06:17 PM
I think they should rehire Gilbert Yvel for his last fight even though I thought he was released already. But I love both men and they would give us a hell of a brawl! Yvel probably win though.

Personally I would love to see him get once last chance to avenge the Gonzaga defeat. Gonzaga has no heart and if Cro Cop starts landing he can stop him. Needs to work that takedown defense one last time though.

For the one sure win I think it should be...Ken Shamrock? hahaha that'd be awesome, one last LHK KO on Shammy!

Gojira
04-12-2011, 06:56 PM
Kimbo vs Cro Cop?

blaze778
04-12-2011, 07:00 PM
I for one hope that the UFC feeds Mirko a bum heavyweight, someone who will say really ****y and stupid things to the press before the fight. I want to see one more highlight reel LHK KO from Cro Cop.

I doubt UFC would give Cro Cop a proper send off into retirement.

They will feed him to an up and coming HW prospect or a top contender that way they can use Cro Cop's name to add to someone's resume.

MARKBNLV
04-13-2011, 01:10 AM
Feed him Justin Mccully and then send him off into retirement.

kaps
04-13-2011, 02:31 AM
Kimbo or Toney....

G A M E
04-13-2011, 06:39 AM
give him Mark Hunt.. then retire both they asses