View Full Version : Funny video

CarlosG815
04-11-2011, 04:22 PM
I was looking for a video on Pacquiao doing the Ali Shuffle and found this.

Quite amusing.

Ali was just awesome.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yJLPtqD5miU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Scott9945
04-11-2011, 04:45 PM
The footage was cool, but the text was just typical anti Pacquiao hate propaganda.

Barn
04-11-2011, 05:40 PM
"What the hell is this!"

:lol1:

mikeyh1015
04-11-2011, 05:45 PM
im just gonna say it manny > ALi if he beats shane by KO. Ali overrated skills wise. Did alot for our sport though.

young_robbed
04-11-2011, 06:34 PM
im just gonna say it manny > ALi if he beats shane by KO. Ali overrated skills wise. Did alot for our sport though.

stfu ya *******.
goddamn. no. he won't be rated over Ali ever. get over your fanboyism.

Barn
04-11-2011, 07:00 PM
stfu ya *******.
thank god someone said it before poet reduced this kid to e-suicide.

CarlosG815
04-11-2011, 07:50 PM
The footage was cool, but the text was just typical anti Pacquiao hate propaganda.

Yeah that was stupid and unnecessary but the video itself I found humorous and also showcased how superb Ali really was. Pacquiao is a very talented fighter and athletic. I'm sure he practiced that and planned on doing it at some point in the fight and it was a total failure, yet Ali would pull it off and look like water and put the guy on his ass.

What a phenom Ali was.

Scott9945
04-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Yeah that was stupid and unnecessary but the video itself I found humorous and also showcased how superb Ali really was. Pacquiao is a very talented fighter and athletic. I'm sure he practiced that and planned on doing it at some point in the fight and it was a total failure, yet Ali would pull it off and look like water and put the guy on his ass.

What a phenom Ali was.

Agree on all points.

mikeyh1015
04-11-2011, 07:56 PM
stfu ya *******.

Im actually a ROYtard. I hate *******s but in all honesty how is ali greater than manny? pls explain? i want to hear this. And FYI i think Floyd is a smuge >manny. im a huge fan of the "PURE" boxer.

Vadrigar.
04-12-2011, 02:17 AM

Shane is an old man, typical ******* we have here.

Vadrigar.
04-12-2011, 02:26 AM
stfu ya *******.

Well said :lol1:

mikeyh1015
04-12-2011, 02:50 AM
**** that I'm no *******! I'm a Mexican fan who appreciates a great fighter. I hate how all you guys use old school fighters as a way to prove you know boxing. Larry Holmes said it best "Ali's skills are overrated". Money may> Ali, PAC> Ali, RJJ > Ali. Yup I said it.

Scott9945
04-12-2011, 02:57 AM
**** that I'm no *******! I'm a Mexican fan who appreciates a great fighter. I hate how all you guys use old school fighters as a way to prove you know boxing. Larry Holmes said it best "Ali's skills are overrated". Money may> Ali, PAC> Ali, RJJ > Ali. Yup I said it.

Since that is your attitude, what the hell are you doing in the Boxing History forum? Other than baiting people into arguments that is.

Vadrigar.
04-12-2011, 02:59 AM

smh.......

Go back to NSB *******.

ROSS CALIFORNIA
04-12-2011, 03:03 AM

Typical ******* response. Of course Manny will KO Mosely a 40 year old has been. Pac needs to KO a Mayweather or Martinez to even be mentioned in the same breath as Ali. Ali fought through a life and death battle with Frazier in their third fight. Manny has never proven he has the heart of Ali.

ROSS CALIFORNIA
04-12-2011, 03:11 AM

You need to get out of the history section, because its obvious you don't know your history. Holmes said that because he is bitter that he was always compared to Ali throughout his whole career by the media and never given the respect he deserved. He also said the only reason why Tyson knocked him out is because he got his hand caught in the rope just before Tyson landed that last right hand that knocked him out. Holmes was one punch away from getting KO'd at that point, its foolish to think that one right he could have landed would have completely turned the fight around, especially when seeing Tyson turning his head away from the punch. That shot would not have landed flush on Tyson. Holmes has a bad attitude and it shows. Jones, Pac, and Floyd greater that Ali??? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Holtol
04-12-2011, 03:48 AM
It is a little funny that Pacquiao would try to move like Ali. Ali was a one of a kind and can't be copied by anyone. I once read a book about Ali, I can't remember the name of the book but according to some sources in it he was a terrible dancer. I think Ali may have been an autistic savant.

Barn
04-12-2011, 05:11 AM
It is a little funny that Pacquiao would try to move like Ali. Ali was a one of a kind and can't be copied by anyone. I once read a book about Ali, I can't remember the name of the book but according to some sources in it he was a terrible dancer. I think Ali may have been an autistic savant.

Sugar Ray Robinson is the G.O.A.T dancer and fighter.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rd70iqK_bsU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Holtol
04-12-2011, 06:44 AM
Sugar Ray Robinson is the G.O.A.T dancer and fighter.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rd70iqK_bsU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah Robinson could dance really good. I actually think Ali moved his body far better then Robinson in the ring though. Ali put his movments together more perfectly then anything I have ever seen. I don't like to use the words "Poetry in motion" but I think it Applys to Ali more then any other boxer or athlete ever. And I don't know how else to exsplain it.