View Full Version : [HOLY S**T!] Diaz Vs Daley what a fu$$$$$ fight!!!!!!!!!

Delagz
04-09-2011, 11:32 PM
Ohh my god what a awesome fight and event was this strikeforced.

Nick Fury
04-09-2011, 11:39 PM
what a scrappp!!!!!!!!!!!! the whole card was top notch!

Dorian
04-09-2011, 11:41 PM
That ****roach Diaz survived again, goddamnit!

Delagz
04-09-2011, 11:41 PM
I hope they mix fighters from the UFC and Strikeforced.

Delagz
04-09-2011, 11:42 PM

Yes he did!!!... like a boss:boxing:.

BoxingTech718
04-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Diaz is a bum he wouldn't even be a top 5 WW in the UFC. Koscheck would destroy him easily forget about GSP.

Clegg
04-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Diaz showed he could stand with the most dangerous puncher in the division and come out on top. He was hurt twice but he showed better skills, timing and accuracy.

His striking and ground game are both very good, if anything his main flaw is that he doesn't try to fight his opponents where they're weakest like GSP does. He'll happy stand and fight with a striker and go to the ground with a grappler.

Not top 5 in the division? Bull****.

King Ghidorah
04-09-2011, 11:51 PM
Did anyone else hear abotu Omar Henry sparring with Diaz because thats what the announcers was saying and Diaz gave a shout out to him after the fight.....

I thought Omar Henry didn't like MMA?

rainmaker89
04-10-2011, 12:00 AM
F@CK Silva vs GSP....i want DIAZ vs GSP now!!!! :boxing:

King Ghidorah
04-10-2011, 12:16 AM
Diaz is a bum he wouldn't even be a top 5 WW in the UFC. Koscheck would destroy him easily forget about GSP.

Diaz did what Koshcheck couldn't......

Stop Paul Daley....

Nick Fury
04-10-2011, 12:19 AM
MAAAANNNNN, I don't understand the hate towards Nick Diaz. He's a real fukin fighter. He just smashed Daley in his OWN game. All you haters keep hating, cuz he's going to keep winning. I got him over GSP when they fight, cuz you all know its going to happen.

WAR DIAZ!

SnoopySmurf
04-10-2011, 12:19 AM
Hate him or love him, Nick Diaz is a beast.

He was dodging punches and kicks while he was sprawled!

$Natedatpkid$
04-10-2011, 01:04 AM
Ohh my god what a awesome fight and event was this strikeforced.

Yo I'm tellin' you Strikeforce is by far THE MOST EXCITING MMA organization there is. I hate that they got bought because their might be some good match ups but in the long run the exciting fights will die out because theres not many wrestlers that LNP in strikeforce their very rare so the wrestlers will take these stikeforce fighters down and hump them out of the top 10 fighters besides a few.

WHAT ****IN FIGHT BOTH THEM 2 FIGHTS!!! Motha****ers came to bang! Gilbert, Daley & Nick! ****IN CRAZY *****!!!Meldendez straight trashed Tawajiri and Daley vs Diaz was absolutely the greatest 1 round fight I've ever seen! So much back and forth action and near finishes. Odd fall by Daley at the end but damn that was crazy! Sucks both fights only lasted a round..

kaps
04-10-2011, 01:11 AM

http://static.funnyjunk.com/gifs/haters_gonna_hate2.gif

kaps
04-10-2011, 01:15 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bc/US_209.svg/750px-US_209.svg.png

Las Vegas,
04-10-2011, 02:41 AM
I'm gonna miss Strikeforce. The most entertaining promotion hands down.

#1Assassin
04-10-2011, 08:07 AM
great fight, ended on a bad note with my boy daley beat like that. felt physicly ill watching that ****, up til then it was quite a ride though.

BoxingTech718
04-10-2011, 10:39 AM
GSP is going to end Nick Diaz easily.

(GSP voice) I'm not impressed.

Dorian
04-10-2011, 04:33 PM
How was Nick not out? Props, good chin although some refs may have stopped that, he was just covering up with his back towards his opponent for a few seconds there.

http://i54.tinypic.com/5v0vth.jpg

Dorian
04-10-2011, 04:34 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/f13e8.gif

MARKBNLV
04-10-2011, 04:39 PM
If you watch the tape of where Diaz is supposed to be hurt no punch landed either the sht was fixed or he was playing possum,if you dont believe watch it in slow motion.

Dorian
04-10-2011, 05:03 PM
No punch landed? it clearly hit him on the temple which took his legs away.

MARKBNLV
04-10-2011, 05:22 PM

watch it in slow motion trust me i watched it 10 times.if you have a clip of the fight i can point it out,i have it on my dvr.

Turok2
04-10-2011, 05:30 PM
can i have a link download for the fight

i'll hand over some points

kaps
04-10-2011, 05:52 PM
Sigh. Mark fixing fights is not an option when your entire company is at stake because of it. It's not worth losing a multi-million dollar company like Zuffa to have a fighter take a dive for any reason....

Clegg
04-10-2011, 05:59 PM
Sigh. Mark fixing fights is not an option when your entire company is at stake because of it. It's not worth losing a multi-million dollar company like Zuffa to have a fighter take a dive for any reason....

Yeah, especially when the guy who got dropped (Diaz) is the one who won the fight.

If the fight was fixed for him to win, why would he fake being knocked down?

MARKBNLV
04-10-2011, 10:50 PM
I just do not get why he fell from a phantom punch,i dont think it was a fixed fight just weird.

The Golden Boy
04-11-2011, 08:25 AM
I just do not get why he fell from a phantom punch,i dont think it was a fixed fight just weird.

No phantom punch, like Dorian said clearly a left hook on his temple. What a fight thought. I love Diaz but man he makes it hard to root for him, i get so nervous watching him act all ****y against a puncher as dangerous as Daley... and this is after already been hurt. phew, glad thats over. Great fight on a great card!!!

-Boxzilla-
04-11-2011, 11:46 AM
it was a left hook ...

great fight, best mma fight ive seen in awhile. didnt think the card was all that entertaining in general but that last fight made the whole thing def worth the watch

ƒallenloki
04-11-2011, 01:01 PM

This.

Dorian is my hero.

:You_Rock_

blaze778
04-11-2011, 06:03 PM
MAAAANNNNN, I don't understand the hate towards Nick Diaz. He's a real fukin fighter. He just smashed Daley in his OWN game. All you haters keep hating, cuz he's going to keep winning. I got him over GSP when they fight, cuz you all know its going to happen.

WAR DIAZ!

I agree 100%.

The amount of disrespect Diaz gets is disgusting.

I understand people hating his attitude and not being a fan of his, but to call Diaz a bum or undeserving of his recognition as a fighter is totally false.

I know a lot fans were picking Daley to knock him out, but Diaz beat Daley in his own game and didn't play it safe by taking it to the ground. Most fighters would have been finished by that left hook Daley landed.

Great performance, by a great fighter. Diaz is p4p the most exciting fighter in MMA right now.

That being said, I think GSP still beats him though.

Carlos-El_indio
04-12-2011, 06:37 AM
Diaz would rape koscheck

F l i c k e r
04-12-2011, 11:43 AM
The amount of disrespect Diaz gets is disgusting.

Just look at what he did after the fight. Still talking **** and point in Daley's face, taunting him.

That is why alot of people don't respect Diaz. Because Diaz just about never shows respect himself.

With that said, that fight was awesome. More exciting than recent UFC fights correct? Now watch, if Strikeforce continues with epic showdowns like this. UFC will merge quickly.

demirturk
04-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Just look at what he did after the fight. Still talking **** and point in Daley's face, taunting him.

That is why alot of people don't respect Diaz. Because Diaz just about never shows respect himself.

With that said, that fight was awesome. More exciting than recent UFC fights correct? Now watch, if Strikeforce continues with epic showdowns like this. UFC will merge quickly.

well semtex did start **** at the weighins when he threw his hat away etc etc..... and he kinda deserves it after what he did to koshcheck.

i tought daley turned strikers into wrestlers lol ,it was funny when he shot against nick. this is why you should keep your mouth shut about how other people fight and try becoming a wellrounded mixed martial artist like nick diaz

MARKBNLV
04-12-2011, 04:56 PM
it was a left hook ...

great fight, best mma fight ive seen in awhile. didnt think the card was all that entertaining in general but that last fight made the whole thing def worth the watch

strange the angle i have on my dvr of the replay it looks like nothing lands,then just now i found the video on youtube and a left hook clearly lands,maybe the one on my dvr is just a bad camera angle.

blaze778
04-12-2011, 07:01 PM

I could careless how people think about Diaz attitude outside the cage, but I don't think he gets enough respect as a top fighter.

danny711
04-12-2011, 11:22 PM
I like both of the Diaz brothers. They are scrappy. They may have attitude but they'll both give you a chance to shut them up. That's how they're raised in the central valley.

jakkups
04-13-2011, 07:21 AM

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5JDCpflTu38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Marchegiano
04-13-2011, 09:37 AM

Yeah man....****ing Diaz. I kinda felt like they called it quick for him.

F l i c k e r
04-13-2011, 10:47 AM
I could careless how people think about Diaz attitude outside the cage, but I don't think he gets enough respect as a top fighter.

Doesn't matter. You can overshadow your performance by being disrespectful after your fight. Why do you think everyone hates Kos? Why do you think everyone loves GSP even though he lays on dudes for 25?

Gotta give respect to get it. I like Nick regardless but even I thought that pointing in his face stuff was tacky and I don't even like Daley.

<video>

That's good stuff right there. I liked that.

MetalVomit
04-14-2011, 06:40 PM
i think Diaz is a jerk, but he's a bad, bad man in the ring, all respect.

Marchegiano
04-14-2011, 09:56 PM
well semtex did start **** at the weighins when he threw his hat away etc etc..... and he kinda deserves it after what he did to koshcheck.

i tought daley turned strikers into wrestlers lol ,it was funny when he shot against nick. this is why you should keep your mouth shut about how other people fight and try becoming a wellrounded mixed martial artist like nick diaz

Well Diaz doesn't wrestle, but Daley totally turned him into a butt scooting jiu jitsu *****.

I don't like Nick Diaz because he's a *****. I'll talk **** for 5 feet away and slap you with weak ass ***** shots from 3. Big ****ing deal. there's a reason why he is 6-4 in the UFC.

kaps
04-15-2011, 02:28 AM
Well Diaz doesn't wrestle, but Daley totally turned him into a butt scooting jiu jitsu *****.

I don't like Nick Diaz because he's a *****. I'll talk **** for 5 feet away and slap you with weak ass ***** shots from 3. Big ****ing deal. there's a reason why he is 6-4 in the UFC.

Another striker goes down from Nick's "weak ass shots"...Haters gonna hate. Have some red k...