View Full Version : TUF Episode 2 RECAP

CHRIS RESTA
04-07-2011, 02:23 AM
Keon Caldwell is on shaky ground again after being haunted by his six-year-old daughter's parting words. To summarize, she's going to miss him and he already misses her -- enough to want to jump ship and get back to her.
That doesn't sit well with Coach Cigano, who tries to convince him he's doing himself and his wee one a disservice by not capitalizing on this opportunity. The Brazilian bossman calls in UFC President Dana White to deliver his patented "Do you wanna be a f-----g fighter?" speech.
It works (temporarily). CLICK HERE FOR MORE http://ning.it/gFGoxD

Cuauhtémoc1520
04-07-2011, 09:18 AM
That fight on the second episode was one of the worst fights I have ever seen. It was nothing but constant holding by both guys.

The Mexican dude looked like he was stronger and better but he did nothing, absolutely nothing. Neither man deserved to win that fight.

One of the most boring fights I have ever seen.

CHRIS RESTA
04-07-2011, 11:33 AM
That fight on the second episode was one of the worst fights I have ever seen. It was nothing but constant holding by both guys.

The Mexican dude looked like he was stronger and better but he did nothing, absolutely nothing. Neither man deserved to win that fight.

One of the most boring fights I have ever seen.

good point but they had to advance somebody