View Full Version : Nick Diaz Would Make GSP Tap!!!

photomane
04-06-2011, 10:13 AM
Im sorry to say but Dana White hasn't signed Nick Diaz because they've too much money and hype in GSP with tickets, t-shirts, etc. If they fought Diaz would whoop GSP's ass. He would also whoop Shields too. :alcoholic

shinobininja
04-06-2011, 10:40 AM
you have a point diaz is a different kettle of fish

Naps
04-06-2011, 01:47 PM
Diaz has to sub GSP off his back to win, unlikely but possible I suppose.

F l i c k e r
04-06-2011, 01:47 PM
Lmao. I have a hard time believing this. On paper, Nick should get owned badly. But knowing Nick, he would probably end up shocking the world by beating GSP then fight Condit and lose. :rofl:

kaps
04-06-2011, 03:24 PM
As the biggest Nick fan on this site, I think GSP takes it, although I do believe Nick would put up more of a fight than most people expect...

rollinmerc
04-06-2011, 04:59 PM
i agree diaz would whoop ass and ther for youll never see diaz sign to ufc until gsp loses or moves up in weight

-Swizzy-
04-06-2011, 06:38 PM
yup, top notch BJJ fighters like Penn and Serra weren't able to sub GSP, but diaz will be the one to do it. :lol1:

GSP would make Diaz look like a featherweight on the ground. Diaz might have great BJJ, but GSP's strength and wrestling would be way too much for him.

kaps
04-06-2011, 07:34 PM
yup, top notch BJJ fighters like Penn and Serra weren't able to sub GSP, but diaz will be the one to do it. :lol1:

GSP would make Diaz look like a featherweight on the ground. Diaz might have great BJJ, but GSP's strength and wrestling would be way too much for him.

The only difference I see here is that Nick's legs are longer than both Serra and Penn's put together, so he might be able to hold GSP in guard better....

allenloki
04-06-2011, 07:40 PM

To be fair, Penn is only good with top control and Serra... when the hell has he ever impressed you with his grappling?

Crack Jack Box Black Belt

BALLISTIC
04-06-2011, 09:15 PM
so you guys saying diaz would whoop anderson silva or okami...lol

Marchegiano
04-07-2011, 12:16 AM
LoL Diaz beat GSP? What happened to Diaz/Vargas boxing match? I thought Diaz wanted to box now too. I'm not confindent Diaz is going to take out Daley.