View Full Version : me shadow boxing

GreatestIam
04-02-2011, 08:27 PM
this here is a lil shadow boxing check it out what do you see... i might either fight mma or boxing in the next month or two when i get down to 180, im 200 right now down from 235 at the beginning of the year!!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ytnEp5OKVgQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kryo
04-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Painfully obvious that you've never stepped into a gym.

GreatestIam
04-02-2011, 08:33 PM
lol really im 12-4 in the amateurs havent fougth since 2007 though...lol i spar all the time

led
04-02-2011, 11:38 PM
lol really im 12-4 in the amateurs havent fougth since 2007 though...lol i spar all the time

Are you kidding me?

You put your hands down every time you throw a punch. The most basic thing they teach is go back to guarding position whenever you punch.

You have no head movement, only time you did it was while taking a lil bit of rest. and youre not even moving through your hips.

@0:40 Are you trying to brush off a slut's slap not a boxer's punch?

If you really is 12-4 in the amateur, for sure those 12 wins are against 5 year old gilrs and those 4 lost is from 6 year old boys.

Btw, you have cute baby fats in your beer guts.

winky's right
04-02-2011, 11:53 PM
join a gym bro, you got some bad habits

GreatestIam
04-02-2011, 11:55 PM
LOL all my opponents have been quality, ive fought 16 fights since 2006 i then topped in 2008 after injring my shoulders.. but thanks ill work on it

Rockin'
04-02-2011, 11:55 PM
a 12-4 amatuer would kick your ass something stupid. I find it hard to believe that you've even had 1 fight to be honest. You automaticaly drop your hands after each shot and your punches are nothing but arm punches, get some of that fat into your shots. Aswell, I didn't see you doing **** about the shots that would be fired back. Maybe you and Charlie Z should get together.............Rockin':boxing:

GreatestIam
04-02-2011, 11:56 PM
i got reflexes like a cat though, thats why my d so lazy draw you in attack quick swift and in bunches...

GreatestIam
04-03-2011, 12:01 AM
a 12-4 amatuer would kick you ass something stupid. I find it hard to believe that you've even had 1 fight to be honest. You automaticaly drop your hands after each shot and your punches are nothing but arm punches, get some of that fat into your shots. Aswell, I didn't see you doing **** about the shots that would be fired back. Maybe you and Charlie Z should get together.............Rockin':boxing:

how im 12-4... and ya alot of my shots where arm shots and the left is actually up a lot, but i gotta get back in the gym thats the point of the video..ill be posting more frequent, let you see my body chiesel as i work on my comeback...

GreatestIam
04-03-2011, 12:05 AM
I assure you this is my first fight ever ive fought 15 fights since this, this how ever is the only footage i have... my style is nothing like it now but the ferocity is, also the shadow box is just to show my physique and intentions, i have more of a hands upstyle winky type thing going
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-aZkFRHJfn0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rockin'
04-03-2011, 12:06 AM
how im 12-4... and ya alot of my shots where arm shots and the left is actually up a lot, but i gotta get back in the gym thats the point of the video..ill be posting more frequent, let you see my body chiesel as i work on my comeback...
I hope that you do, you need some work.

But honestly dude, I had a stroke and my left side is all fvcked up and I could put on a better display of shadow boxing as I am right now.

Get in the gym and work it man.............Rockin':boxing:

GreatestIam
04-03-2011, 12:08 AM
lol i would no doubt in my mind knock your a$$ out rockin, you had a stroke you couldnt carry the weight of my nuts sorry!

Rockin'
04-03-2011, 12:15 AM
lol i would no doubt in my mind knock your a$$ out rockin, you had a stroke you couldnt carry the weight of my nuts sorry!

Yeah, big guy your are talking **** to a disabled person. I could still make you look like a fool if I was to post up a video, compared to you shadow boxing, of me shadowboxing even in the condition that I am now.

And fat boys such as yourself did nothing but eat leather in the ring with me. I'd of had you sucking my scrodum wondering how a white boy got skills and balls that big. But that was back in the day. As it stands now your shadow boxing is **** and your physique is even worse. Get in the gym, get in shape and learn some skill. Then talk your ****............Rockin':boxing:

GreatestIam
04-03-2011, 12:19 AM
i defintely gotta get vids up yout talking to a guy who will spar anybody and few do anythign to make me look bad, if competitive at all, im not the best but if i dedicate myself to the gym i have some talent buddy... to me the vid is evidence

led
04-03-2011, 12:27 AM
I assure you this is my first fight ever ive fought 15 fights since this, this how ever is the only footage i have... my style is nothing like it now but the ferocity is, also the shadow box is just to show my physique and intentions, i have more of a hands upstyle winky type thing going
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-aZkFRHJfn0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL its 2006 and you have no improvement? Look at your wild swing, your stance and defense.

We are talking about boxing. You probably good at brawling but on boxing No way I see how good you are to believe on your claim.

Rockin'
04-03-2011, 12:27 AM
i defintely gotta get vids up yout talking to a guy who will spar anybody and few do anythign to make me look bad, if competitive at all, im not the best but if i dedicate myself to the gym i have some talent buddy... to me the vid is evidence

Your video is ****. Dedicate yourself and it will get better, but the "if I dedicate..." is garbage. If ifs and buts were candy and nuts it would be christmas all year 'round. Do it, post another video in say 3 months and we'll talk then. If I had a heavyweight I would not hesitate even a second to throw him in with you after watching that video............Rockin':boxing:

Rockin'
04-03-2011, 12:31 AM
Oh my god, lmfao. This is a guy that used to post here as the greatest or something like that. The guys a fool and if I had known that would not have gotten involved in this thread at all. The video of your fight is even funnier. Loser............Rockin':boxing:

GreatestIam
04-03-2011, 01:17 AM
your like 40 and had a stroke, whos the loser, youll be dead in 5 years, ill be in my prime!

Rockin'
04-03-2011, 01:24 AM
your like 40 and had a stroke, whos the loser, youll be dead in 5 years, ill be in my prime!

I have done more in boxing than you ever will. Intsead of reffing the pros I will now have to judge the fights, but I'm in there. You remember me and I remember you from way back.

You can call me a loser and it's all cool. I took a sh1t that knows more boxing than you. And besides that I have intelligence and integrity, 2 things that you might strive for but never attain.

I was looking at your previous posts and you had stated along time ago that you were going to drop 30lbs and be like 190. Your words mean nothing for you have no drive, true desire or integrity. Keep on keepin' on Donald H, the world will be fine with you collecting their garbage for a living............Rockin':boxing:

GreatestIam
04-03-2011, 01:24 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cWAqlpgBsL0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rockin'
04-03-2011, 01:30 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cWAqlpgBsL0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO, WTF is that?............Rockin':boxing:

GreatestIam
04-03-2011, 01:36 AM
LMAO, WTF is that?............Rockin':boxing:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gDvxMy-6zHc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fergsuk
04-03-2011, 04:20 AM
Obvious troll is obvious.

If in the event that you're taking this thing seriously...

You're leaning in way too much. You're just asking to get your chin snapped off with a decent uppercut or lead hook.

You drop your hands after every shot like others have pointed out.

You know your conditioning isnt great but wow you're so out of breath from less than 1 minutes work. Go jump some rope.

Anyway, what do i know, im just a newbie round here and still a complete novice in the sport.

msagrain
04-03-2011, 05:38 AM
For me been a southpaw it would be stop block with the left and back hand every time.

Rockin'
04-03-2011, 05:55 AM
Obvious troll is obvious.

If in the event that you're taking this thing seriously...

You're leaning in way too much. You're just asking to get your chin snapped off with a decent uppercut or lead hook.

You drop your hands after every shot like others have pointed out.

You know your conditioning isnt great but wow you're so out of breath from less than 1 minutes work. Go jump some rope.

Anyway, what do i know, im just a newbie round here and still a complete novice in the sport.

This guy is for real, I dealt with him about 5 years ago when he told me that he could ko me, he just changed his name. He's not a troll, just a fool...........Rockin':boxing:

project xxx1
04-03-2011, 06:44 AM
you're a cunt for even talking like that

fat prick

bernardotelo
04-03-2011, 06:54 AM
dude nvm this internet haters most of them haven't even trained boxing i've seen this 3year old boxingscene nerds with 5k post who have never boxed lol they also hate on me alot so just say **** THEM lol you doing good keep it up mane nice fight btw

judge_jab
04-03-2011, 09:47 AM
<iframe title="youtube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cwaqlpgbsl0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

loooooooooooool

Rockin'
04-03-2011, 09:51 AM
dude nvm this internet haters most of them haven't even trained boxing i've seen this 3year old boxingscene nerds with 5k post who have never boxed lol they also hate on me alot so just say **** THEM lol you doing good keep it up mane nice fight btw

I am not most posters. It's nice to give encouraging words but the video showed me no skill. Call it like I see it..............Rockin':boxing:

New England
04-03-2011, 10:21 AM

lol are you a troll?

im pretty sure rockin was a professional fighter

he'd make you cry like a baby

nobody is giving you anything other than deserved criticism
you box like a guy who stood in front of a mirror one day and tried to emulate the stuff he saw on the television

boxing takes years of practice
most coaches will break you down to absolutely nothing before you are built up

you will operate on the simplest terms possible to begin boxing
stepping and then sliding forward, then stepping and sliding back
returning your hands to a defensive position after you punch
the fundamentals

you dont show evidence of any of that. you look like a guy trying to pretend he's the professionals he sees on television.
and that's where the harsh criticism is coming in.

the only thing you have going for you is confidence
and with your skillset and apparent lack of talent or willingness to learn that will only get you a beating for as long as that chin of yours holds up

people post videos of themselves training all the time
you're one of the first i've seen to get ripped to pieces over it
congrats
you're likely deserving of the **** you're getting

Rockin'
04-03-2011, 03:14 PM
and with your skillset and apparent lack of talent or willingness to learn that will only get you a beating for as long as that chin of yours holds up

- QUOTE OF A DECADE - I'll co-sign that one any day............Rockin':boxing:

SUPREME.
04-03-2011, 03:21 PM
Any advice from an accredited fighter such as Rockin you should take, not decline and insult him.

Prick.

Shadow boxer 3
04-03-2011, 03:34 PM
LOL. i hope ur not serious cause that **** was terrible

Shadow boxer 3
04-03-2011, 03:38 PM
a 12-4 amatuer would kick your ass something stupid. I find it hard to believe that you've even had 1 fight to be honest. You automaticaly drop your hands after each shot and your punches are nothing but arm punches, get some of that fat into your shots. Aswell, i didn't see you doing **** about the shots that would be fired back. Maybe you and charlie z should get together.............rockin':boxing:

yeah, big guy your are talking **** to a disabled person. I could still make you look like a fool if i was to post up a video, compared to you shadow boxing, of me shadowboxing even in the condition that i am now.

and fat boys such as yourself did nothing but eat leather in the ring with me. I'd of had you sucking my scrodum wondering how a white boy got skills and balls that big. but that was back in the day. As it stands now your shadow boxing is **** and your physique is even worse. Get in the gym, get in shape and learn some skill. Then talk your ****............rockin':boxing:

lmao !!!!!!

GreatestIam
04-03-2011, 06:09 PM
lol are you a troll?

im pretty sure rockin was a professional fighter

he'd make you cry like a baby

nobody is giving you anything other than deserved criticism
you box like a guy who stood in front of a mirror one day and tried to emulate the stuff he saw on the television

boxing takes years of practice
most coaches will break you down to absolutely nothing before you are built up

you will operate on the simplest terms possible to begin boxing
stepping and then sliding forward, then stepping and sliding back
returning your hands to a defensive position after you punch
the fundamentals

you dont show evidence of any of that. you look like a guy trying to pretend he's the professionals he sees on television.
and that's where the harsh criticism is coming in.

people post videos of themselves training all the time
you're one of the first i've seen to get ripped to pieces over it
congrats
you're likely deserving of the **** you're getting

There wasnt anyone in front of me so actually fight movements while usually are simulated in shadowboxing i was in a confined area and was just showing the lil speed arm technique etc i have.. of course i couldnt get into my punches like i wanted and slide and **** but in all honesty my defense is pretty damn good... also if you watch that video of me fighting dude threw to punches one landed the other my reflexes ate up, i have great reflexes its crazy!

GreatestIam
04-03-2011, 06:24 PM
you guys are talkin like i havent fought before im one of a kind the shi ti did in the lil shadown boxing vid i can do in real life, im unlike anything youve seen, ive watched and study boxing faithfully for the last 4 years, im a lil Toney, Hopkins, Tyson Jones Jr in 1, its a site thus my 12-4 record 4 ko 2 tkos 5 rkos... in the next fe months ima post some **** will see how the tide turns... i just dont know if i wanna box or MMA thats another thing i think ima kinda becoming real MMAish

Rockin'
04-03-2011, 09:52 PM
you guys are talkin like i havent fought before im one of a kind the shi ti did in the lil shadown boxing vid i can do in real life, im unlike anything youve seen, ive watched and study boxing faithfully for the last 4 years, im a lil Toney, Hopkins, Tyson Jones Jr in 1, its a site thus my 12-4 record 4 ko 2 tkos 5 rkos... in the next fe months ima post some **** will see how the tide turns... i just dont know if i wanna box or MMA thats another thing i think ima kinda becoming real MMAish

what is rko's?........................Rockin':boxing:

Crushedknee
04-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Shadow boxing is like that internal thing you do before a test or presentation to review information..It's a very eccentric personal thing..The moves are representations of Punches but are not really punches in any real sense..I just wouldn't post my shadow boxing for a review..It's pointless no really right way to do it..Its whats right for you..Cept for conditioning shadowboxing then the intensity might be open for criticism..

But since you posted it..You have no Guard what so ever...Your slips seem employed to look good over any semblance of function..Your jab starts low and ends low and lacks the body posture necessary to use it as a ranged weapon. Comparing your shadow boxing to your fight video it apparent that you think little of defense..First skilled counter puncher you meet is going to make you pay dearly for that.

CiganoBoxer
04-04-2011, 03:08 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ytnEp5OKVgQ" frameborder="0"allowfullscreen></iframe>You know when i watch videos like this it reminds me so much of those retards you get trying to sing on American Idol or X-factor :haha:

Ogecca MaMa
04-04-2011, 03:52 AM
ah... keep it up. and quit with these vids, until you get better.

GreatestIam
04-04-2011, 01:07 PM
lol im the best fighter you dont even know.. ill stay with the vids you guys arent recongizing the talent and thats to bad... im not delusional or talking **** people im 12-4 in the amateurs and thats how i fight its a site to see, i know if any of yall seen me in real-life or had the oppertunity to spar with me youd respect my style and what i do cuz right now yall ****in hateing im not a pro or anything but i have the al right now to be, im 24 i been doin this since i was 18

Baptist
04-04-2011, 01:23 PM
You look pretty aggressive in your amateur vid, but very sloppy

You might win some fights by scaring people with your energy, but it won't be long before someone isn't afraid of it, keeps their cool and cracks your skull in 2

I'm always shocked by peoples arrogance, and you have loads of it

CiganoBoxer
04-04-2011, 02:06 PM
lol im the best fighter you dont even know.. ill stay with the vids you guys arent recongizing the talent and thats to bad... im not delusional or talking **** people im 12-4 in the amateurs and thats how i fight its a site to see, i know if any of yall seen me in real-life or had the oppertunity to spar with me youd respect my style and what i do cuz right now yall ****in hateing im not a pro or anything but i have the al right now to be, im 24 i been doin this since i was 18
If you walking in my gym with that stupid low slung style and slow reflexes ...you would get pulled a part by 16 year olds your own weight...your style is terrible .
Like i said You know when i watch videos of you trying to box it reminds me so much of those retards you get trying to sing on American Idol or X-factor :haha:

Spartacus Sully
04-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Looks like youve lost some weight, congrats.

GreatestIam
04-04-2011, 09:57 PM
You look pretty aggressive in your amateur vid, but very sloppy

You might win some fights by scaring people with your energy, but it won't be long before someone isn't afraid of it, keeps their cool and cracks your skull in 2

I'm always shocked by peoples arrogance, and you have loads of it

That video is from 2006 believe me ive changed alot from then, that was a toughman i signed up for with no experience or anything, i know you guys claim i keep my hands down in the shadow box vid which i do i get told about it everytime i fight, but if i can get this vid up from this dvd youll see i have that same aggression but my hands are never as low as they where in that video.. and my D is very sufficent, one of the comments i get is i have very nice head movement always seem to know where punches are comin from!!

DR.ORGYY
04-04-2011, 10:03 PM
r u the guy that said u could **** me up?

GreatestIam
04-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Looks like youve lost some weight, congrats.

oh ya beer is bad, after i hurt myself i went on a binge from 2008 til this past january i drank atleast 1 211 340 days outta 365 went from 178 great shape to 235 fat im 199 right now since january ive lost 36 pounds cuz i stop drinkin beer

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p166/nuk187/166105_569811802529_210804415_32860115_7843262_n2. jpg

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p166/nuk187/21046_543991661299_210804415_32175393_6262190_n.jp g

chiguy91
04-04-2011, 10:13 PM
congrats on the weight loss, but join a boxing gym. you'll learn a lot and fix some mistakes from others. i plan to join one soon, once im done with school.

Baptist
04-05-2011, 07:29 AM
That video is from 2006 believe me ive changed alot from then, that was a toughman i signed up for with no experience or anything, i know you guys claim i keep my hands down in the shadow box vid which i do i get told about it everytime i fight, but if i can get this vid up from this dvd youll see i have that same aggression but my hands are never as low as they where in that video.. and my D is very sufficent, one of the comments i get is i have very nice head movement always seem to know where punches are comin from!!

Well you just showed a shadow boxing vid and you look like you haven't changed at all, its all well and good talking about how amazing you are but you don't have any proof, don't you ever get tired of telling people you're the best?

Just show us a video with flawless boxing and people won't be arguing with you :)

I say flawless, anything is better than that video you put up

Vitez
04-05-2011, 10:50 AM
If you look at pros they sometimes barely even punch during shadow....I guess shadows is for training imagination as well..

Don Amazin I think you'll be a great MMA fighter!

Barn
04-05-2011, 11:00 AM
You got no right to disrespect Rockin'. He's accomplished much more than you, I or anyone on this site will ever come close to.

GreatestIam
04-06-2011, 03:14 AM
You got no right to disrespect Rockin'. He's accomplished much more than you, I or anyone on this site will ever come close to.

I dont know about that, Rockin knows my former trainer Curtis Issac and he'd own Rockin anyday of the week... I aint no hoe pro or no pro i aint no hoe ill have some vid up soon of me sparring if i cant get this rip off this dvd of my last ight back in 2008

Rockin'
04-06-2011, 05:03 AM
I dont know about that, Rockin knows my former trainer Curtis Issac and he'd own Rockin anyday of the week... I aint no hoe pro or no pro i aint no hoe ill have some vid up soon of me sparring if i cant get this rip off this dvd of my last ight back in 2008

I know Issac, I fought one of his boys a few times..............Rockin':boxing:

Cassius Liston
04-06-2011, 06:10 AM

has anyone got any proof that rockin was a real fighter.. like videos

oh and Don Amazin that fight you showed was really good.. you intimidated the guy into not throwing or you must have hurt him real bad with a body shot... you were fast as hell in that video.. keep up the training and hopefully you can get your speed and stamina back. you obviously have potential... i would love to see some sparring videos... just the shadowing boxing ones people criticise and talk crap.. I fight with my left hand down and my trtainer hates it on the pads.. but when I'm sparring i can get away with it... I hate these people that act as if they've never seen a fighter that can fight hands down... We're not all robots.. keep up the good work

Spartacus Sully
04-06-2011, 06:44 AM

oh and Don Amazin that fight you showed was really good.. you intimidated the guy into not throwing or you must have hurt him real bad with a body shot... you were fast as hell in that video.. keep up the training and hopefully you can get your speed and stamina back. you obviously have potential... i would love to see some sparring videos... just the shadowing boxing ones people criticise and talk crap.. I fight with my left hand down and my trtainer hates it on the pads.. but when I'm sparring i can get away with it... I hate these people that act as if they've never seen a fighter that can fight hands down... We're not all robots.. keep up the good work

fighting with your left down is one thing but this is diffrent. i didnt pay much attention to the video when i watched it but if i remember correctly both hands are alittle low and there is an incredible amount of looping in the punches on the way back.

rewatching the video, the hands do drop some times but they are up and guarding most the time. mainly the issue is the looping like the punches hang for a second and then loop back and that should be worked on.

Rockin'
04-07-2011, 04:24 AM

Videos are the only way........... I have no proof to show except some photos that I've posted of me fighting, that's the only proof. Oh, and the nose that I can easily push flat to my face, but the video and flat nose is my only proof. Oh yeah, and the neck muscle that extends all the way up the back of my head that was irregularly stretched from walking into right hands that causes me frequent headaches. The pictures, the nose and the headaches but that's all the pr..... wait. Trophies in moms basement, the photos, the nose, the headaches and the 50 or so trophies. Oh, and the scrap book of all the press clippings through the years. But that's all the proof. Maybe I could tell you about how when going to the pro fights I have been called like a celebrity, although I disagree, because I am shaking hands and giving hugs to all of the people that I grew up with. So theres the nose, the headaches, the trophies, the scrap book and two fists with the split index knuckles on both hands and the memories. I might add on that I have the respect of my peers in the game who know what I did and that if you were lined to fight me it will not be an easy go. That's all the proof I need.

..........Rockin':boxing:

BIg Smoke
04-07-2011, 06:21 AM
Wtf did I just watch?

Rockin'
04-07-2011, 06:37 AM
Wtf did I just watch?

I'm not sure, what did you see? ..........Rockin':boxing:

Frighteous
04-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Sinnamon farting in tight shorts

http://www.ilovegirlfarts.com/post/66/sinnamon_farting_in_tight_shorts/

that's about what you're worth, a hot fart.

*OG Wenger*
04-07-2011, 01:46 PM
LOL! Is this guy for real? Got to be a wind up? I'm not even going to comment on your awful technique which people have pointed out already but the fact you are breathing heavy after punching thin air for 30 seconds is hilarious!

I have been boxing for a little over 6 months and i would fancy my chances against you. You have horrible habbits that are as clear as day and its the most basic stuff in boxing that they teach you on the first day.

ottoevans
04-07-2011, 06:47 PM
hahahahaaha OMG! Im glad im back at this website. The funny thing is that not only he sucks but he thinks hes great. And forget the shadow boxing video, the amateur fight is the one that got me rolling.

Hes got Roy Jones, Mayweather all rolled up in one????? Did he really say that?? hahahahahaah

I LOOOOOOVE the guys who live in their fantasy world. You know the type, the ones that always have stories of how they knocked out 3 guys at a bar and ended up having a 3 some in the same night

GoogleMe
04-08-2011, 05:33 AM
Look, my shadow boxing is not beautiful either, so don't blame it on that. There's a big difference in what happens in the ring and what happens at the mirror. I hot pretty damn hard and so could this dude, but you look kinda raw mate. You gotta work on your protection and movement. As they said earlier - GET THOSE HANDS BACK WHEN YOU THROW A PUNCH and don't drop the other hand.

Darkstranger
04-14-2011, 08:22 AM
I remember you posted that fight vid up a while ago on this forum.

Aint you the guy who used to call out DA1CATAS?

Big BRICKS
04-14-2011, 09:48 AM
I'd dust TS off in less than a minute

GreatestIam
04-15-2011, 04:09 AM
me and da1 was coo, whatever happen to that lil *****?? heard he was like 4-5 in amateurs?

Joban
04-15-2011, 01:45 PM
I have read this thread. And the thread starter should be euthanized for his stupidity and moronic opinions, and complete lack of boxing skill.

GreatestIam
04-15-2011, 02:57 PM
I have read this thread. And the thread starter should be euthanized for his stupidity and moronic opinions, and complete lack of boxing skill.

Id beat ever single one of you 160-195... dont let a couple videos shread what im telling you, i dont lie, its no need, i put all my **** out, because oneday i plan on making it somewhere be it, in the ring or the octagon or hollywood, im talented and i know this man..... Donald Hoskins is the name Don Amazin is the brand and this is the guy saying all this ****... So **** a hater you can choke on a dick and die!

CiganoBoxer
04-15-2011, 04:36 PM
Id beat ever single one of you 160-195... dont let a couple videos shread what im telling you, i dont lie, its no need, i put all my **** out, because oneday i plan on making it somewhere be it, in the ring or the octagon or hollywood, im talented and i know this man..... Donald Hoskins is the name Don Amazin is the brand and this is the guy saying all this ****... So **** a hater you can choke on a dick and die!:haha: your gone :boxing:

Joban
04-16-2011, 04:21 PM
Id beat ever single one of you 160-195... dont let a couple videos shread what im telling you, i dont lie, its no need, i put all my **** out, because oneday i plan on making it somewhere be it, in the ring or the octagon or hollywood, im talented and i know this man..... Donald Hoskins is the name Don Amazin is the brand and this is the guy saying all this ****... So **** a hater you can choke on a dick and die!

*Cough* Retard *Cough* BAsed one the stuff you showed us in the shadowboxing vid, you wouldnt beat a 15 yr old on a wheelchair.

You can make it as a trashman or janitor, not a boxer.

:pat::smashfrea:haha::haha:

mrboxer
04-19-2011, 09:11 AM
get yourself a trainer you need to improve in all aspects of your training method:boxing:

*dNNy!bOx.
04-20-2011, 03:59 PM
Improve your def guard, a well placed punch could drop you to the floor.

GreatestIam
04-21-2011, 11:17 PM
good damn after watching that video high on some cush i dont know what i was on that day, **** does look disgusting god-damn.... I got something new for you soon!