View Full Version : Has anyone sparred with twins

KingCollier
04-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Hi guys I know it's a Thai make but any help is grateful.
Is anyone here has trained with 16oz twins special sparring gloves could you give a little review about them.

Vitez
04-03-2011, 02:28 PM
I have them and I don't use them. It's hard to make a fist so I really don't like them!

CiganoBoxer
04-04-2011, 03:13 AM
Hi guys I know it's a Thai make but any help is grateful.
Is anyone here has trained with 16oz twins special sparring gloves could you give a little review about them.
I used them for years on and off ...good glove very hard wearing and their easy on your hands and sparring partners ...i dont think there is a better glove for that amount of dough ...some people complain that its hard to make a fist in them but like i said i used them on and off for years and never felt i couldnt make a fist in them :) , Pacman used to wear twins so they cant be that bad ;)

Yuricane
04-04-2011, 09:29 AM
i have sparred twins before.. it confusing... they look the same i thought hey its bob again lololol ima counter da shyt outta him.. but then alluva sudden he got a different style and got me off me rythm.. then i realized it was his twin brother vincent.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :wank:

Vitez
04-04-2011, 10:39 AM
I think in the price range Adidas are quite good...

KingCollier
04-06-2011, 04:22 AM
Cheers for all the info mate very helpful I do mostly boxing but once a week I do Thai nothing serious just to get my legs in better shape.

fdotorres
04-06-2011, 06:35 PM
i have sparred twins before.. it confusing... they look the same i thought hey its bob again lololol ima counter da shyt outta him.. but then alluva sudden he got a different style and got me off me rythm.. then i realized it was his twin brother vincent.... :haha: :haha: :haha:

http://danielhernandez.typepad.com/daniel_hernandez/images/2008/04/20/molina_twins.jpg

October
04-06-2011, 06:49 PM
I think in the price range Adidas are quite good...
That's the first time I've seen/heard anyone say anything positive about Adidas gloves. What's good about them?

JM1
04-06-2011, 08:11 PM
i use 14oz twins gloves for training and sparring. very good quality imo