No announcement yet.

Fighters that were very rarely cut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters that were very rarely cut

What fighters have you almost never seen cut/bruised. this includes facial abrasions caused by headbutts, elbows, anything.

Out of his 100+ fights, I think Ive only seen Duran with a cut or bruise once or twice. pretty crazy.

got any others?

Bernard Hopkins maybe? Haven't ever seen him cut surprising for how dirty he can get from headbutts.

Haven't never seen Pernell Whitaker ever cut either. I've seen most of his fights but not all of them. So anybody can correct me.

Comment

mayweather,clottey,alvarez a lot more

Comment

Joe Calzaghe stayed relatively clean apart from a few matches. Bika was the only serious one.

Oliver Mccall may have the best overall cut resistence/chin combinatioin of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
          Joe Calzaghe stayed relatively clean apart from a few matches. Bika was the only serious one.

Oliver Mccall may have the best overall cut resistence/chin combinatioin of all time.
          Damn really? I'm suprised one of those tomato can lid's didn't cut him.

Comment

Muhammad Ali was only cut once in his career against Bob Foster.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
              Bernard Hopkins maybe? Haven't ever seen him cut surprising for how dirty he can get from headbutts.

Haven't never seen Pernell Whitaker ever cut either. I've seen most of his fights but not all of them. So anybody can correct me.
              Whitaker boasted that he would quit immediately if he ever got cut. He never was but he did suffer a broken jaw against Trinidad, without quitting.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                Whitaker boasted that he would quit immediately if he ever got cut. He never was but he did suffer a broken jaw against Trinidad, without quitting.
                Yeah he's the ****in man for that. Most other fighters woulda quit. He's the fricken man.

George Foreman I don't think was hardly ever cut either right?

Comment

Shane Mosley, Bhop, Glen Johnson, can't remember seeing Tim bradley cut although he dishes out a lot of cuts via headbutt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Shane Mosley, Bhop, Glen Johnson, can't remember seeing Tim bradley cut although he dishes out a lot of cuts via headbutt.
                    He's been cut plenty of times.

He was cut in both his last 2 fights actually.

Comment

Working...
                    X