View Full Version : GSP: I will brawl with Jake Shields, Go back to my old karate style pre serra'

Dorian
04-01-2011, 01:06 PM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6746148/APRIL-FOOLS-LOL-U-MAD.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Troll-Face

ƒallenloki
04-01-2011, 01:27 PM
This is going to be awesome if he's telling the truth.

I mean seriously, Jake Shields has no business being in the same arena as Georges St. Pierre

Necrophobic
04-01-2011, 02:51 PM
:lol1:

You got me. GSP should though, his striking is miles ahead of Shields.

Dorian
04-01-2011, 03:26 PM
I want the old GSP back. He goes 5 rounds with Hardy then Hardy gets ICED in 1 round by Condit. 5 rounds with Koscheck who had 1 eye completely shut? C'mon GSP..

$Natedatpkid$
04-01-2011, 04:22 PM
This would obviously be the best stradegy for GSP to actually look good. If it's another jab fest then he just shows once again how Anderson & Aldo are better P4P fighters because not only do they dominate they devastatingly ruin their opponents.

While GSP carries them through 5 rounds. This ain't boxing. You can't just play safety first and look like the greatest of all time when since it's MMA theres so many different ways to finish a fight and he has ALL the ability in the world to finish fights.

This is GSP's one chance to look impressive as Shields has no KO power so theres no reason he should be scared and shouldn't finish this fight.

ƒallenloki
04-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Oh wait... That was for April Fool's? :nonono:

Can't see the image here at work.

Word on the street is that Koscheck has permanent nerve damage in his face. Can't feel from his temple down to his jaw. Crazy stuff.

Konstantin
04-01-2011, 05:08 PM
This would obviously be the best stradegy for GSP to actually look good. If it's another jab fest then he just shows once again how Anderson & Aldo are better P4P fighters because not only do they dominate they devastatingly ruin their opponents.

While GSP carries them through 5 rounds. This ain't boxing. You can't just play safety first and look like the greatest of all time when since it's MMA theres so many different ways to finish a fight and he has ALL the ability in the world to finish fights.

This is GSP's one chance to look impressive as Shields has no KO power so theres no reason he should be scared and shouldn't finish this fight.

Anderson's last fight was a display of domination and devastation?

$Natedatpkid$
04-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Anderson's last fight was a display of domination and devastation?

Well when everybody's saying "Vitor's the guy Vitor's the guy!" Yeah Anderson straight murked him. An early brutal KO is devastation & domination IMO. Sorry Anderson didn't just jab, jab, jab all fight and carry it to the scorecards to meet your requirements. ***** Anderson's jab makes people quit. See Forrest.

Konstantin
04-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Well when everybody's saying "Vitor's the guy Vitor's the guy!" Yeah Anderson straight murked him. An early brutal KO is devastation & domination IMO. Sorry Anderson didn't just jab, jab, jab all fight and carry it to the scorecards to meet your requirements. ***** Anderson's jab makes people quit. See Forrest.

Hah I actually meant the Sonnen fight.

$Natedatpkid$
04-01-2011, 07:21 PM
Hah I actually meant the Sonnen fight.

Every fighter has a bad night, he had a rib injury it happens mane. Just proved how a real champion still fights to the very end even if there getting dominated.

Las Vegas,
04-02-2011, 02:55 AM
GSP doesn't have good sub defense. If Jake could get this fight to the ground he pulls it off. Otherwise, GSP wins by TKO if it stays on the feet.

American_Ninja
04-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Ummm, didn't the TS say April Fools???????? Yet they are still talking.

blaze778
04-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Ummm, didn't the TS say April Fools???????? Yet they are still talking.

I know it's an April Fool's joke, but the quote doesn't seem too far-fetched considering Shields' grappling ability.

kaps
04-05-2011, 09:55 PM
;10316966']GSP doesn't have good sub defense. If Jake could get this fight to the ground he pulls it off. Otherwise, GSP wins by TKO if it stays on the feet.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/436237/bj-penn-investigation.jpg

ORLY?

CHRIS RESTA
04-06-2011, 01:33 AM
This is going to be awesome if he's telling the truth.

I mean seriously, Jake Shields has no business being in the same arena as Georges St. Pierre

he's lying