View Full Version : Good News for the Pacman Fans!!!

JaNnO
12-17-2004, 11:42 PM
This is a great news for the Pacman fans...read on...Good job Jinkee and thanks!

--------------------

Wife asks Pacquiao to train early in US

Updated 07:32am (Mla time) Dec 18, 2004
By Recah Trinidad, Jasmine Payo
Inquirer News Service

MANNY Pacquiao was to get his birthday wish from lovely wife Jinkee, who yesterday said she would ask the world boxing celebrity to cut short his holidays and leave early to train in the United States, possibly on Dec. 28.

Pacquiao celebrated his 26th birthday yesterday and played Santa to a great horde of poor villagers who formed an endless line to get their share of goodies and cash from the Ring Magazine featherweight boxing champion.

Read more...
http://news.inq7.net/sports/index.php?index=1&story_id=21579

grayfist
12-18-2004, 12:07 AM
FAMOUS LAST WORDS

I have a friend who has a Filipina wife who stands 5'2, weighs 108 lbs, while he, himself, stands 6'4, a good 250 lbs and has a black belt in karate.

One evening, over drinks, he boasted to many of us that, "In my house, I always have the last word. Whatever my wife says, I have the last word. Always!"

Everyone kept his peace and just looked at him.

My huge friend's face then broke in a wide grin as he whispered, "I always say, 'Yes, my dear!'" ;) :D

JaNnO
12-18-2004, 12:12 AM
FAMOUS LAST WORDS

I have a friend who has a Filipina wife who stands 5'2, weighs 108 lbs, while he, himself, stands 6'4, a good 250 lbs and has a black belt in karate.

One evening, over drinks, he boasted to many of us that, "In my house, I always have the last word. Whatever, my wife says, I have the last word. Always!"

My huge friend, broke into a smile and whispered, "I always say, 'Yes, my dear!'" ;) :D

lol...that was funny :D

grayfist
12-18-2004, 12:16 AM
lol...that was funny :DHI, PAL!!! ;) :D :D

JaNnO
12-18-2004, 12:18 AM
HI, PAL!!! ;) :D :D

Hey Joe, how are you doin' my friend? (I guess u know by now that most Pinoyz refer to their American brothers as "Joe").

grayfist
12-18-2004, 12:26 AM
Hey Joe, how are you doin' my friend? (I guess u know by now that most Pinoyz refer to their American brothers as "Joe"). :) Goes all the way back to WWII..."G.I. Joe".

I'm good, buddy, thanx for asking! :) You?

JaNnO
12-18-2004, 12:36 AM
:) Goes all the way back to WWII..."G.I. Joe".

I'm good, buddy, thanx for asking! :) You?

Fine here, just chillin, TGIF...more time tonight for my forum friends!

psychopath
12-18-2004, 01:20 AM
This is a great news for the Pacman fans...read on...Good job Jinkee and thanks!

--------------------

Inquirer News Service

MANNY Pacquiao was to get his birthday wish from lovely wife Jinkee, who yesterday said she would ask the world boxing celebrity to cut short his holidays and leave early to train in the United States, possibly on Dec. 28.

Pacquiao celebrated his 26th birthday yesterday and played Santa to a great horde of poor villagers who formed an endless line to get their share of goodies and cash from the Ring Magazine featherweight boxing champion.

Read more...

Good move by Jinky . . . reading between the lines I know what she have in mind. Manny never stays at home and rest . . . there are just too many hangers around him all the time . . . too many temptations . . . so he might as well fly early and train with Roach than just wasting time with his FRIENDS.

kadyo
12-18-2004, 01:51 AM
Good move by Jinky . . . reading between the lines I know what she have in mind. Manny never stays at home and rest . . . there are just too many hangers around him all the time . . . too many temptations . . . so he might as well fly early and train with Roach than just wasting time with his FRIENDS.

The wife that has maturity and the MAN that posseses overwhelming confidence. A combination that spells success!

kadyo
12-18-2004, 01:54 AM
FAMOUS LAST WORDS

One evening, over drinks, he boasted to many of us that, "In my house, I always have the last word. Whatever my wife says, I have the last word. Always!"

My huge friend's face then broke in a wide grin as he whispered, "I always say, 'Yes, my dear!'" ;) :D

HAHAHA!!!! A typical filipina wife just like mine.

JOM'S
12-18-2004, 02:35 AM

--------------------

Inquirer News Service

Read more...

this is good news, and very good move by jinky....

psychopath
12-18-2004, 07:55 AM
:D Take note brothers . . . there's no ref that can disqualify JINKY for giving Pac a low blow :p . . . can you imagine?

Tigers claw . . . right on his balls! ;)

grayfist
12-18-2004, 10:45 AM
Fine here, just chillin, TGIF...more time tonight for my forum friends!Sorry for the delayed reaction pal... had to take care of something. Chillin' ...TGIF! Good for you! You know what they say: "Even dogs have their day..." ;) :)

grayfist
12-18-2004, 10:47 AM
HAHAHA!!!! A typical filipina wife just like mine.Glad you enjoyed it, buddy! ;) :D

wolve
12-19-2004, 09:34 PM
Jinky win in UNANIMOUS Decission..... :)

JaNnO
01-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Manny is on the plane now heading to L.A. to report to Freddie Roach at the Wildcard Gym first thing tomorrow morning.