View Full Version : M1 Challenge: Is Magomed "White Wolf" Sultanakhmedov the new CroCop?

monaroCountry
03-26-2011, 06:56 PM
Magomed Sultanakhmedov wins in a bruising encounter against Tyson Jeffries, Magomed was doing all the bruise making. Great fight from M1 fighters, for their first Showtime card.

So have we found a new CroCop? I dont know about that but what I do know was the M1 card delivering on great fights and great fighters with heart. As a boxing and MT fan, the Mogomed v Jeffries was a huge relief to the usual bump and hump that we see from other promotions.

I also love the fact that M1-Global uses a ring instead of a cage, separating them from other promotions, forcing fighters to actually fight, and not making the sport as alien to boxing and MT fans.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5tY2STro0II" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

project xxx1
03-26-2011, 07:26 PM
i wouldnt put him on cro cops level yet but he looks good and strong

prime cro cop from pride days was a beast

monaroCountry
03-26-2011, 09:38 PM
Very true, CroCop was a beast. This guy has the potential and the tools amd looks to be a very exciting fighter. These guys do go for the kill. From what everyone's been saying, all the M1 fights in this card has been very exciting (apart from one that went to decision). The striking seems to be a step up from what were normally used to. Training in Holland shows for these Russian M1 fighters. Its good that their Russian grappling and wrestling base is complemented by K1 striking, so much so that many of these fighters now love to stand.