View Full Version : Cain Velasquez On Losing: "It's Going To Happen"

Dorian
03-24-2011, 04:08 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZG3qRRkj_5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On UFC purchasing Strikeforce: "I think it's great that the UFC has grown so big. Hopefully in the long run they can bring in all those top fighters so that there will be just one champion in each division."

On fighting Alistair Overeem: "That would be good. I'm hoping to see what happens with the tournament and I'm hoping to get back as soon as possible. I think Overeem is a really good fighter, he's explosive, I definitely think he's one of the best out there right now. That would be awesome for the fans as well. No, I'm not scared (of taking one of his big knees), it's part of the sport you get hit, you have to be confident."

On Jon Jones beating Shogun Rua at UFC 128: "Jon Jones is an awesome fighter. He look's really impressive out there. He's definitely going to be tough to beat."

On Brock Lesnar vs. Junior dos Santos at UFC 131: "For Brock, he needs to get that takedown against dos Santos. He needs to take him down and keep him down there. As for as letting dos Santos settle and get comfortable his hands, (Brock) could be in trouble."

On Ryan Bader vs. Tito Ortiz at UFC 132: "I think Bader has a really good chance in that fight. He's stronger than Tito, he's a better wrestler than him, his punching power is more than him and he's more comfortable with his hands as well. I think Bader has it in every aspect of that fight."

On losing in MMA: (For Bader, losing to Jon Jones) was a tough loss. A tough loss against a really tough guy. Really tough and talented. It happens, you're going to lose in this sport. I'm not expecting to go undefeated my whole career. It's going to happen. I have to learn from it, I have to go back in there. (Bader) will do the same thing."

$BloodyNate$
03-24-2011, 04:28 AM
Nice to see he already knows what hes going to do once he gets chin checked by Dos Santos & Allistair. He knows where he's going to cry, whose shoulder to lean on, and probably what playlist he's going to cry too once he gets trashed.

Definitely has the confidence of a true champion! He *****s on Kobe & Jordan!

Shabba Rank$
03-24-2011, 05:10 AM
I like his confidence..

F l i c k e r
03-24-2011, 07:03 AM
Interesting. However I would put my money on Ubereem in that one.

Chael_Sonnen
03-24-2011, 06:07 PM
I will beat Cain. Consider this an open challenge Cain.

Turok2
03-24-2011, 06:14 PM
i don't see jds beating him...

Dorian
03-24-2011, 06:51 PM
I will beat Cain. Consider this an open challenge Cain.

Chael, what's good bro? When is your court date?

Nick Fury
03-24-2011, 08:25 PM
Cain beats JDS, Ubereem, Antonio Silva, Fedor, Josh Barnett and every other HW out there.

RIZO24
03-24-2011, 09:43 PM
No current heavyweight can beat Cain!!!!! GTFOH Overeem beatin Cain?HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dorian
03-25-2011, 07:00 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2a6j91u.jpg

Nonito Donaire
03-25-2011, 07:11 PM

dont make me put up the one where overheem gets iced by the ice man!

Turok2
03-25-2011, 07:27 PM
so you post a gif of cain getting rocked and eventually getting up to beat him...while your dutch hero has like idk how many losses by ko...which is what i would consider a bum in the mma...

Nick Fury
03-25-2011, 07:33 PM
That gif is just proving my point further....even when Cain gets hurts he still finds a way to win. Unlike Overeem who crumbles when he gets touched.

.Mik.
03-25-2011, 07:41 PM
People said the same about Fedor...until he lost. Everyone loses in MMA sooner or later.

Dorian
03-25-2011, 07:52 PM
I have nothing against Cain, chill out people. I just put a gif of where he was in trouble and it proves that he KNOWS a loss will eventually come.

Turok2
03-25-2011, 07:54 PM
is a fight with overrem even in the works or is jds next

Dorian
03-25-2011, 07:56 PM
And about Overeem , stop beating a dead horse. All the negativity comes from 205. That's like me posting videos of Kobe Bryant getting dunked on in Highschool to discredit him.

http://www.mmaphotoshops.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/overeem-beating-dead-horse.gif

Dorian
03-25-2011, 07:57 PM
is a fight with overrem even in the works or is jds next

Overeem has to complete the Strikeforce HW tournament while Cain will fight the winner of Brock-Junior.

Overeem will only be able to compete in the UFC(if he does) in about 1.5 - 2 years.

Turok2
03-25-2011, 08:03 PM
what other good heavyweight are there in the ufc besides cain dos santos and carwin

i would like to see cain vs. carwin

Dorian
03-25-2011, 08:16 PM
Carwin is making his comeback at UFC 131.

$BloodyNate$
03-25-2011, 08:25 PM
what other good heavyweight are there in the ufc besides cain dos santos and carwin

i would like to see cain vs. carwin

YOU KIDDIN ME? Carwin is garbage. He couldn't even finish Lesnar. Not to mention he was gettin trashed by Gonzaga until he landed one of his bricks. But when he was set to fight Roy Nelson, I wasn't even confident that he could beat him.

You can't hate on Overeem if your gonna like on a man who couldn't even finish Lesnar. And then not even mention Lesnar. And even Lesnar threw a sick flying knee on CAIN!!! That was INSANE!!!

Chael_Sonnen
03-26-2011, 12:46 AM
Chael, what's good bro? When is your court date?

Court? I go where I want, when I want. I'm Chael Sonnen.