View Full Version : Full abdominal workout?

The Golden Boy
09-14-2005, 11:28 PM
Can someone please post a good full ab workout. By full i mean working the whole ab area, top, bottom, sides. If someone could please post some exercises with an explanation of what they involve and how many sets/reps i should do it would be much appriciated. I have just resumed light training after 3 months off because of surgery and i'm trying to get my abs back, Manny Pac styles. Karma will be given. Thanks

tebe6sm
09-15-2005, 01:20 AM
3 rounds of this with 1 minute rest in between rounds and no rest in between exercises:

30 knee hugs
one armed plank - 30 seconds per arm
30 chinnies
15 v-ups
1 minute plank

The Golden Boy
09-15-2005, 08:41 AM
Thanks but i have no idea what that means. Could you please write a breif description of each exercise you just listed. Much appriciated.

tebe6sm
09-15-2005, 10:25 AM
sure no problem:
knee hugs: start on back and thrust upper and lower body together until you hug your knees
one arm plank: hold pushup position but only on one arm at a time
chinnies: bring right elbow to left knee, then left elbow to right knee, etc.
v-ups: start on back and thrust arms and legs together, feet and arms stay straight and form a "v" and don't let feet touch ground in between reps
plank: start in pushup position and drop elbows to ground - only thing touching ground should be your forearms and toes

The Golden Boy
09-16-2005, 02:38 AM
Anyone else got anything?

chaawuu
09-16-2005, 06:31 PM
the eight minute abs workout is pretty good. i'm sure you could download on BT or limewire.