View Full Version : PS3 Online Gym lets get it crackin boxingscene

ИATAS
03-04-2011, 12:48 PM
Come join this gym:

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/gyms/541A0001/2188

join it.

Or you can add me as a friend: natasric and I'll send you an invite if your that lazy.

Reasons to join this gym:

We can spar together, which will give you XP points which you can use to beef up your character.

Improve your game.

We can have a season going and have competitive fights (also earns you XP points).

We can have gym rivalries set up and fight other gyms who cause static and tear ***** up.

DIB42
03-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Tempting. Maybe i'll pick it up for the PS3 as well. I went xbox cause the server issues last edition.

ИATAS
03-04-2011, 01:39 PM
Tempting. Maybe i'll pick it up for the PS3 as well. I went xbox cause the server issues last edition.

I know it's only been since tuesday, but I haven't had any issues online yet. :boxing:

arodriguez
03-04-2011, 01:40 PM
I have a PS3 do i need to purchase a game to access this?

ИATAS
03-04-2011, 01:46 PM
I have a PS3 do i need to purchase a game to access this?

I guess I should have stated it's for FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION.

THE REED™
03-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Damn sounds good!

DIB42
03-04-2011, 01:56 PM
War boxingscene gym!!!!

ИATAS
03-04-2011, 01:58 PM
It's on now!

After we get the members and beef up the characters we'll invade other gyms, tear them down, make them wish they bought an xbox

THE REED™
03-04-2011, 02:01 PM
It's on now!

After we get the members and beef up the characters we'll invade other gyms, tear them down, make them wish they bought an xbox

:lol1: Ill see if I can get some play time after work..

Blue Heffner
03-04-2011, 08:46 PM
I just ordered the game for $10.00 off w/ free shipping. I'll join your gym when I get it.

HANDSOFGOD84
03-05-2011, 10:38 AM
how many people in your gym so far?

Dudley
03-05-2011, 11:06 AM
Come join this gym:

join it.

Or you can add me as a friend: natasric and I'll send you an invite if your that lazy.

We can spar together, which will give you XP points which you can use to beef up your character.

Improve your game.

We can have a season going and have competitive fights (also earns you XP points).

We can have gym rivalries set up and fight other gyms who cause static and tear ***** up.

alright add me, i'll add you tonight my psn is num3r0nz3

lets do this shi.t!

MidnightSpecial
03-05-2011, 04:02 PM
once i get the game i will join in

Mannie Phresh
03-05-2011, 04:06 PM
loneryu. ill join later

B.U.R.N.E.R
03-06-2011, 09:57 AM
Ey Im down for this....

Psn: Go_Blue22

ИATAS
03-06-2011, 01:02 PM
alright keep it coming guys. The gym is starting to take shape. burner I'll add you shortly.

had some epic sparring matches with apl n° 2 yesterday. we'll get the season started soon once more members get settled in.

analog 2
03-06-2011, 01:19 PM

ИATAS
03-06-2011, 01:38 PM
^^yeah I saw your rank is pretty high top 100 I believe. Fighting you is tiresome, I really have to put in work man you're relentless with those combos. That's good though, great practice and XP points.

I made a chinese heavyweight last night. He looks awesome. he sucks right now though 1-2 online lol.

I can never find fights for my middleweight OG Bobby Johnson. He's too beastly I guess

analog 2
03-06-2011, 05:03 PM

KING MEAT
03-06-2011, 11:30 PM
Come join this gym:

join it.

Improve your game.

im gonna buy this so i can kick it my BS bros online

M Deezy
03-07-2011, 12:17 AM
how do i join? do i gotta add u on ps3 first or just through that web link? looked on the site couldnt figure it out

AndyShitHot
03-07-2011, 04:31 AM
I'll probably get the game later on today as I have 6 weeks off till I start my new job so i'll join the gym then.

ИATAS
03-07-2011, 12:54 PM
The gym is coming along well we got about 15 members already and I know there are several pending, BURNER I sent you an invite.

I believe in four days a gym rivalry is declared. I'm not exactly sure what that means but I know we'll be able to fight them and get lots of XP points, belts, etc.

how do i join? do i gotta add u on ps3 first or just through that web link? looked on the site couldnt figure it out

you can search for the gym name while you're in Fight Night. Or just add me as a fried natasric or send me a message and I'll invite you.

Dudley
03-07-2011, 01:48 PM
The gym is coming along well we got about 15 members already and I know there are several pending, BURNER I sent you an invite.

I believe in four days a gym rivalry is declared. I'm not exactly sure what that means but I know we'll be able to fight them and get lots of XP points, belts, etc.

you can search for the gym name while you're in Fight Night. Or just add me as a fried natasric or send me a message and I'll invite you.

Beasting bro beasting!

This gym is gunna be the the new philly wo'yeahs!

(it's funny i'm the only token canuck lol..it's all love baby)

ИATAS
03-07-2011, 01:52 PM
our gym is ranked 400.

Once everyone puts in some fights, we'll easily be top 100 in no time.

ИATAS
03-08-2011, 12:53 PM
remember comrades to CHALLENGE other gym members to fights in the gym. We need to keep advancing the first season.

Dudley
03-08-2011, 01:02 PM
remember comrades to CHALLENGE other gym members to fights in the gym. We need to keep advancing the first season.

Yeah i need to get better at that.

Num3r0nz3 is always up to spar!

hit me up!

THE REED™
03-08-2011, 01:03 PM
I didnt even make a character yet, I gotta get on that.

Chex31
03-10-2011, 04:37 AM
Just joined, so we use created fighters? any weight class?

ИATAS
03-10-2011, 11:27 AM
Just joined, so we use created fighters? any weight class?

yeah. Right now for season 1 we're doing middleweights. You don't have to participate in the season if you don't want to though.

I just made a guy for all three weight classes, I think it's good to have all three cuz you can spar anyone, plus we're gonna do other weight classes in later seasons eventually.

I made this beastly fat ass chinaman as my heavyweight lol he's pretty sick. Everyone makes these super ripped guys, I'll do the opposite.

johnm is...
03-10-2011, 06:07 PM
I'll probably be adding you in the next couple of hours, Natas.

ИATAS
03-10-2011, 06:42 PM
I'll probably be adding you in the next couple of hours, Natas.

Excellent, I'll be home in a couple hours.

Already our gym has over 20 members and is currently ranked 220th in the world. I bet in another week we'll be top 100 easily once people start fighting more often.

johnm is...
03-10-2011, 09:33 PM
I joined.

Game pisses me off. I was in a OWC match, and in a round I was completely dominating, a guy lands a haymaker, through my guard, and I get KTFO.

Then I'm pretty sure someone from our league kicked the crap out of me.

Needless to say, I'm not very good.

ИATAS
03-11-2011, 01:04 PM
I joined.

Game pisses me off. I was in a OWC match, and in a round I was completely dominating, a guy lands a haymaker, through my guard, and I get KTFO.

Then I'm pretty sure someone from our league kicked the crap out of me.

Needless to say, I'm not very good.

You probably need to beef your guy up a little bit. Do you know what your overall rating is? If it's really low, like in the 70's, you probably have a bad chin and bad blocking stats, which means if a really stronger fighter threw a bomb on you it could easily penetrate your weak guard and crack your glass chin lol.

So we'll help you beef your guy up.

Oh by the way, don't worry about losing to guys in our gym, as it doesn't effect your OWC record. The key here is you get XP points, which you use to beef your guy up.

Also sparring, hit me up any time to spar it's good XP points. There are others that like to spar in our gym too.

Once you you get your guy to about 80, you should be fine and much more competitive.

:boxing:

THE REED™
03-11-2011, 02:26 PM
Im surprised your still with natas.... Waves didnt take away ur PS3?

ИATAS
03-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Im surprised your still with natas.... Waves didnt take away ur PS3?

Crazy Tiger Kim sonic boom punched 35 foot wave into submission

THE REED™
03-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Crazy Tiger Kim sonic boom punched 35 foot wave into submission

:lol1: :lol1: You were the first person I thought of when I heard about Seattle.... no homo.

ИATAS
03-11-2011, 04:03 PM
:lol1: :lol1: You were the first person I thought of when I heard about Seattle.... no homo.

I'm happy to hear I'm above Bill Gates and Paul Allen :boxing:

THE REED™
03-11-2011, 04:04 PM
lol............

ИATAS
03-11-2011, 04:15 PM
lol............

so you playin this game at all? I never see you online. Roy vs Nard. Lets make it happen (fouls turned off)

THE REED™
03-11-2011, 04:21 PM
so you playin this game at all? I never see you online. Roy vs Nard. Lets make it happen (fouls turned off)

:lol1: I actually JUST started playing ps3 again... been playing black ops last two days... I will get on this weekend... hit me up on FB.

ИATAS
03-11-2011, 04:42 PM
:lol1: I actually JUST started playing ps3 again... been playing black ops last two days... I will get on this weekend... hit me up on FB.

will do. I cannot confirm nor deny that I wont record our fight and I cannot confirm nor deny that I wont edit the video in my favor and post it on boxingscene.

THE REED™
03-11-2011, 05:45 PM
will do. I cannot confirm nor deny that I wont record our fight and I cannot confirm nor deny that I wont edit the video in my favor and post it on boxingscene.

Lmaooooooooo

Doze06
03-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Can I get an invite? OscarL06

Doze06
03-11-2011, 10:42 PM
so how does this season thing work in the gym?

Chex31
03-13-2011, 04:59 AM
Well I finally won a OWC fight:boxing: after losing 6 straight with Julian Jackson:damnit: now using Michael Nunn:)

ИATAS
03-13-2011, 08:00 PM
so how does this season thing work in the gym?

we had a qualifying round where gym members would fight eachother own there own. Today I just advanced the season and the top 8 or 10 seeds were placed into a tournament. So in the next few days a chamnpion will be crowned.

Don't worry if you didn't make it in time we'll start another season immediately after.

Also in three days we have a gym rivalry set up with "The Philly Pub" so we'll be able to challenge their gym members

ИATAS
03-14-2011, 01:34 PM
32 members. Our gym is really crackin!

The middleweight tournament for season 1 is almost over a few more fights and the Ring Belt (lol) will be awarded.

So I want to take a vote on what season 2 should be - Lightweights, Heavyweights or Middleweights again.

Let me know!

johnm is...
03-15-2011, 10:05 AM
I vote lightweights.

I think I'm doing something wrong, lol. I was fighting a OWC match, and I have this guy stunned in the second round... I move in to try and get him out of there, and he lands a freaking straight right hand on me, while he's stunned, and it knocks me out. I'm talking, KTFO. Not even an opportunity to get up. I have no idea how that is possible.

I need some of the better gym members to spar with, so I can get some practice in against decent players.

THE REED™
03-15-2011, 11:09 AM
John whats your name?

We friends on there?

Mines ree***yaluss

Ive seen natas on there quite a few times but Im hooked back on Black Ops for now.... my internet was basically up and down for 5 months so I just quit all multiplayer games, and now its back to 100% so ive been playin the **** out of it.

johnm is...
03-15-2011, 11:59 AM
John whats your name?

We friends on there?

Mines ree***yaluss

Ive seen natas on there quite a few times but Im hooked back on Black Ops for now.... my internet was basically up and down for 5 months so I just quit all multiplayer games, and now its back to 100% so ive been playin the **** out of it.

I'll add you when I get home.

MidnightSpecial
03-16-2011, 12:54 PM
i just got the game a few days ago.

im about to try and join the gym

THE REED™
03-16-2011, 01:26 PM
I cant stop playing black ops for now...

New England
03-18-2011, 09:43 AM
is this game anything like fight night 3?

i used to rely on my reflexes and pick people apart in that game.
it's got maybe the most intuitive game engine ever.

there is no learning curve
if you are fast with your brain and fingers you will eat people alive

played fight night four once and never picked it up again

you literally cant move around the ring.

ИATAS
03-18-2011, 07:04 PM
More members are welcome. Season 2 will be starting shortly hopefully after this weekend.

I've had some great gym wars sparring with members too. Anyone need to spar hit me up. I'd prefer to use my heavyweight, Tseng Kong. He's a 6'3 overweight Chinamen, and he sucks right now so I need that XP to build him up.

Reed, stop playing that old ass overrated game and get yo ass in the game!

Doze06
03-19-2011, 01:33 AM
i need some sparring for all my guys. - oscarl06

Doze06
03-19-2011, 01:37 AM
and how do you grow levels? im at 1.

ИATAS
03-19-2011, 04:29 PM
and how do you grow levels? im at 1.

I believe the levels increase as you fight official OWC fights. I don't know if the levels actually mean anything though, as far as your fighter is concerned and how good he is. Like if you have 50 fights and 50 losses I'm sure your level will be pretty high.

Pez
03-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Aww I'm too late. The gym is full.

ИATAS
03-20-2011, 03:02 PM
Aww I'm too late. The gym is full.

what you sure? I didn't know it could get full.

I'm going to kick out inactive members who never play soon, so check back soon

johnm is...
03-21-2011, 10:19 AM
I don't really have time to play a whole lot, but I'm sure I'm on there more than some people.

Pez
03-21-2011, 01:36 PM
what you sure? I didn't know it could get full.

I'm going to kick out inactive members who never play soon, so check back soon

Alright cool.

ИATAS
03-21-2011, 02:21 PM
I booted two members who never fought nor did they have any OWC characters created. Have no idea who they were, don't think they were from boxingscene.

try now

Pez
03-21-2011, 03:06 PM
I'm in............

johnm is...
03-21-2011, 05:57 PM
I booted two members who never fought nor did they have any OWC characters created. Have no idea who they were, don't think they were from boxingscene.

try now

You're 10-0?

Natas is God (best sentence ever?).

ИATAS
03-21-2011, 06:22 PM
You're 10-0?

lmao yes it is!

10-0 against gym members. My career in OWC (which is separate) I'm like 16-5, three losses in a row right of the bat because I didn't understand the whole XP thing.

I would have much more fights but for some reason I have bad problem lately connecting and getting fights on OWC. I just don't understand what the problem was. At first I thought maybe cuz I was on wireless network, so I made it wired. Speeds are faster, still can't get fights. Then I thought because my network settings I had NAT 3 instead of NAT 2. Changed router settings, now I'm NAT 2, same problems. I dunno. I need like an EA tech support or something to help me out cuz I can't find ***** online.

On Head-to-Head I'm ranked top 130 or was a couple days ago, but having problems connecting on there as well lately.

CiganoBoxer
03-21-2011, 06:25 PM
lmao yes it is!

10-0 against gym members. My career in OWC (which is separate) I'm like 16-5, three losses in a row right of the bat because I didn't understand the whole XP thing.
l
Please explain what the xp thing is ? :(

ИATAS
03-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Please explain what the xp thing is ? :(

no problem.

In OWC, it's basically your online career. You have to create a fighter (light, middle or heavyweight or all three if you want).

In your career you record is recorded and you try to move up the online ranks and eventually fight for a belt, or just fight for fun, whatever.

Everyone starts out as a bum, basically. So let's say your overall rating is 75 out of 100.

Every time you fight, win or lose, you earn XP points.
Every time you spar with other gym members, you earn XP points.

You can use these XP points to build and beef up your character. You'll see the option under your boxer under "boxer growth" and you can use the XP points to customize your fighter the way you want. So maybe you want him to have a mean right hook, or a really good left upercut, or a jab or great blocking, etc. The idea is the more you fight and the more you practice, the better your fighter will become.

In addition to all this, there are athletic boosters. This helps with toughness, reflexes, speed, etc. You can earn these by playing your legacy mode and advancing through it and other ways as well. I recommend players do this first, so that way when you first start instead of being a 75 overall you'll probably be an 81-82 or something like that.

Hope that makes sense.

The only downside to this is sometimes when you look for a fight, you can be matched with a guy who has, say, a 90 overall rating, and you're still in bum mode with your 75. This basically means his fighter has awesome stats - great chin, very fast, very powerful, while you're guy is a cab driver. The good news is you can see these ratings on the screen beforehand and you can back out before entering a fight. I recommend when you're first starting out, only fight guys a couple of points away from you (so don't fight anyone past say a 79 if you're a 75, etc.). Once you get into the 80's it doesn't really matter anymore and it's about skill at that point.

CiganoBoxer
03-21-2011, 06:53 PM
no problem.

In OWC, it's basically your online career. You have to create a fighter (light, middle or heavyweight or all three if you want).

In your career you record is recorded and you try to move up the online ranks and eventually fight for a belt, or just fight for fun, whatever.

Everyone starts out as a bum, basically. So let's say your overall rating is 75 out of 100.

Every time you fight, win or lose, you earn XP points.
Every time you spar with other gym members, you earn XP points.

You can use these XP points to build and beef up your character. You'll see the option under your boxer under "boxer growth" and you can use the XP points to customize your fighter the way you want. So maybe you want him to have a mean right hook, or a really good left upercut, or a jab or great blocking, etc. The idea is the more you fight and the more you practice, the better your fighter will become.

In addition to all this, there are athletic boosters. This helps with toughness, reflexes, speed, etc. You can earn these by playing your legacy mode and advancing through it and other ways as well. I recommend players do this first, so that way when you first start instead of being a 75 overall you'll probably be an 81-82 or something like that.

Hope that makes sense.

The only downside to this is sometimes when you look for a fight, you can be matched with a guy who has, say, a 90 overall rating, and you're still in bum mode with your 75. This basically means his fighter has awesome stats - great chin, very fast, very powerful, while you're guy is a cab driver. The good news is you can see these ratings on the screen beforehand and you can back out before entering a fight. I recommend when you're first starting out, only fight guys a couple of points away from you (so don't fight anyone past say a 79 if you're a 75, etc.). Once you get into the 80's it doesn't really matter anymore and it's about skill at that point.
Thanks for that mate :)
So whats the best way to use you created boxer ?? in the gyms ?

ИATAS
03-21-2011, 07:01 PM
Thanks for that mate :)
So whats the best way to use you created boxer ?? in the gyms ?

both in the gym and OWC.

What I do, is when I get online I go straight to my gym. If there is a tournament or whatever going on in my gym I'll try to get my fight in first if possible. If there are other gym members online you can spar them. If no one is available at the moment, then search for a OWC fight (you can do this while in your gym).

If you're just starting out, try to spar members as often as you can. It's cool cuz you got the headgear on. Doesn't matter if you win or lose. After use the XP points and continue to build your guy.

Sparring is also cool because it's a good way to practice, try different things/strategies and it's always good to practice against good fighters. You learn and pick up a lot.

Dudley
03-21-2011, 08:12 PM
You're 10-0?

Yeah bro he's mad good... He beat me like I owed him rent... :nonono:

...i was holding the controller the whole time...true story....:ugh:

CiganoBoxer
03-22-2011, 07:33 AM
both in the gym and OWC.

What I do, is when I get online I go straight to my gym. If there is a tournament or whatever going on in my gym I'll try to get my fight in first if possible. If there are other gym members online you can spar them. If no one is available at the moment, then search for a OWC fight (you can do this while in your gym).

If you're just starting out, try to spar members as often as you can. It's cool cuz you got the headgear on. Doesn't matter if you win or lose. After use the XP points and continue to build your guy.

Sparring is also cool because it's a good way to practice, try different things/strategies and it's always good to practice against good fighters. You learn and pick up a lot.
Thanks for the info bro...and if anyone want a fight on PS3 add me MrPedigree :boxing:

ИATAS
03-22-2011, 11:51 AM
Just checked and our gym is ranked 74 in the world. That's very good

Thanks for the info bro...and if anyone want a fight on PS3 add me MrPedigree :boxing:

will do

THE REED™
03-22-2011, 12:53 PM
I started legacy mode... not sure how far I am... I am in the fight where your eye is cut and you have to win without getting hit too much in it.

After I finish it, Ill start online.

ИATAS
03-22-2011, 01:01 PM
I started legacy mode... not sure how far I am... I am in the fight where your eye is cut and you have to win without getting hit too much in it.

After I finish it, Ill start online.

You started Champion mode (the story mode). There is also a Legacy mode (which is like the past fight night's).

Your welcome,
http://youoffendmeyouoffendmyfamily.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/nerd.jpg

THE REED™
03-22-2011, 01:27 PM
:lol1:

How far in am I?

ИATAS
03-22-2011, 01:40 PM
:lol1:

How far in am I?

I think somewhere in the middle.

Champion mode isn't that long though so you should be done soon. I finished it in one sitting

TRAV1$
03-22-2011, 02:38 PM
Natas, what's the Legacy mode like in this one?

ИATAS
03-22-2011, 03:49 PM
Natas, what's the Legacy mode like in this one?

it's just like the previous ones. You can select opponents, then you train a couple times before your fight. Try to go up the rankings etc. At the top of the division there are three belt holders, you try to unify those belts. You will have mandatory fights for your belts. There are catchweight fights occasionally. You can move up in weight then repeat, try to become the great of all time.

So not much different then the legacy mode in years past.

One thing that's different is the amount of punishment you take in your fights can effect your career and even shorten it. One fight I took on short notice, didn't train fully, and was in a war, I barely won. After which I was informed I ruptured my spleen. Had to pay for hospital bills and sit out several months before getting to fight again. Little stuff like that is new, but overall it's not much different.

ИATAS
03-28-2011, 12:13 PM
SEASON 2 has begun, Heavyweights. Check the tournament bracket

Congrats to Big_Mac who won the belt in season 1. He beat me via decision in a close fight. Terrible lag, just terrible. But no excuses ! Even though I beat him after in sparring with no lag and my 80 heavyweight vs his 91 heavyweight. No excuses lol!

Dudley
03-28-2011, 01:19 PM
SEASON 2 has begun, Heavyweights. Check the tournament bracket

Congrats to Big_Mac who won the belt in season 1. He beat me via decision in a close fight. Terrible lag, just terrible. But no excuses ! Even though I beat him after in sparring with no lag and my 80 heavyweight vs his 91 heavyweight. No excuses lol!

Hey bro, I wanna get in some sparring! I've gotten allot better. I'm gunnin fer you son!

(please be gentile lol)

I've been getting into some real wars with dudes though. allota guys rage quite on me now... it's great. They talk and **** and i reply back as a girl named Sarah... wholly shiiiiit i have never herd such backlash hahaha! "you ugly blah blah blah"

The best is when I wrote " my BF handed me the controller to take a sh.it after he saw how good you were" LOL!!!

they all end in KO lol

ИATAS
03-28-2011, 01:43 PM
haha, that's awesome. I love receiving hate mail. Means you did your job well.

Yeah get at me for sparring tonight. I need to beef up my heavyweight. He's an 81 right now and pretty chinny. He's also a 6'3 fat Chinaman. But he's got swag though

Pez
03-29-2011, 06:27 PM
Is the invite button broken or is everybody just ducking my 79 boxer? No one seems to be responding to my challenges but when I sign on the next day I get a handful of expired invites.

ИATAS
03-29-2011, 06:38 PM
Is the invite button broken or is everybody just ducking my 79 boxer? No one seems to be responding to my challenges but when I sign on the next day I get a handful of expired invites.

it should be working fine, perhaps people are in the middle of fights or whatever when you send the invite.

hit me up any time to spar when I'm online. My heavyweight is only an 82 so not far from your 79.

ИATAS
03-31-2011, 06:55 PM
I simmed the first round of the tournament because people were taking to long. So check the tournament bracket to see who your next scheduled opponent is. If you got cut, sorry but I want to this tournament to go faster than season 1 did.

If you're having problems connecting with your scheduled opponent, let me know. You should also probably add them as a friend so you know when they are online.

ИATAS
04-07-2011, 12:32 PM
For those of you that have lost interest do to the tuner/patch, I just realized in our gym I have the power to adjust the sliders for our gym fights.

So would you guys want things like:

More swelling/cuts
1 Punch KO's
Increased accuracy of punches
More stamina

If so, I can mess around with the settings tonight, end the current season we are in (which is dead) and we can fight openly against eachother for a couple weeks to test out my adjustments. I can get feedback and fine tune things.

What do you think??

Pez
04-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Bring back instant KOs, you can do that? I'm fine with how the game is currently since no one in our gym exploits, but I would like the instant KOs back.

ИATAS
04-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Bring back instant KOs, you can do that? I'm fine with how the game is currently since no one in our gym exploits, but I would like the instant KOs back.

I think so.

I'll have to check what all the sliders are tonight and I'll post them up afterwords and hopefully get some good feedback from the members on what exactly to tweak.

Doze06
04-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Ill be on tomorrow night and saturday night. (oscarl06)

and send sparring invites..The only times Im on no one wants to sparr

Pez
04-07-2011, 11:20 PM
I'm always up to spar gym members when I do see/get an invite. If I don't respond, I'm AFK.

And does anyone know if sparring gives the same amount of exp regardless how it ends or how long it lasts?

ИATAS
04-07-2011, 11:35 PM
i ended season two and its now an open season anyone can fight anyone anytime.

and it turns out there are NO sliders. lmao. all that talk wa gave us about custom sliders in the gym and its not there. another broken promise. im on now though if anyone wants to fight.

MidnightSpecial
04-08-2011, 01:28 AM
hey i wanna join now a good time?

TheHolyCross
04-09-2011, 11:27 PM
finally got the game

Mannie Phresh
04-23-2011, 10:55 PM
trying to get my multi server ***** straitened out when i do get me in the gym

Eladio-Mor
04-24-2011, 06:46 AM
I want to join but ps3 network is down