Mike Walker (MW) 83
Antonio Chavez (HW) 82
http://stickskills.com/news/1514/official-fight-night-champion-boxer-ratings/

right2die
02-28-2011, 01:55 AM
tim bradley a 90?:ugh::nonono:

DIB42
02-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Butterbean is terribly underrated in this game.

DIB42
02-28-2011, 12:01 PM
They said the ratings are decieving, because of the various factors that make up the ratings, we'll see. They say George foreman is still a beast.
The Shocker to me is ricky hatton, he's only lost to Floyd & Manny, hopefully he's not screwed in the ratings because of that.

BigStereotype
02-28-2011, 12:28 PM
Tim Bradley on the same level as Chavez? Zab Judah on the same level as Mosley? What?! It's good to see that they're giving Chavez some respect now, though. In 4, he was the same OVR as Arturo Gatti! But Ricky Hatton's got to be higher than that. I'm not saying 90's but come on. Second worst fighter in the division? I'd pick Hitman to beat Bradley, Judah and Holt no problem. And I just saw Gamboa at 93...all I can do is shake my head. Can't wait to tax that ass with a Marquez CAB.

Finally, Liston being below K2, Tommy Morrison and David "I'm a total *****" Haye is just shameful.

Cassius Liston
02-28-2011, 12:41 PM
Tim Bradley on the same level as Chavez? Zab Judah on the same level as Mosley? What?! It's good to see that they're giving Chavez some respect now, though. In 4, he was the same OVR as Arturo Gatti! But Ricky Hatton's got to be higher than that. I'm not saying 90's but come on. Second worst fighter in the division? I'd pick Hitman to beat Bradley, Judah and Holt no problem. And I just saw Gamboa at 93...all I can do is shake my head. Can't wait to tax that ass with a Marquez CAB.

Finally, Liston being below K2, Tommy Morrison and David "I'm a total *****" Haye is just shameful.

its ridiculous where Liston is... he should be 86-87 and the same with Jermain Taylor.. he lost at supermiddleweights and to Pavlik but he always made an amazing account for himself.. just got a short straw a few times ... reminds me of one Meldrick Taylor.plus Jermain drew with Winky in an amazing fight.. At middleweight he should be 86-87 and his jab should be really good.. but then again maybve the few short stat point are just him lacking in stamina ... but his attacks should be good for a few rounds..

DIB42
02-28-2011, 01:19 PM
They said don't pay attention to overall ratings, because of weird factors that make up your overall rating, i hope thats true.

Rick Grimes
02-28-2011, 02:55 PM
They said don't pay attention to overall ratings, because of weird factors that make up your overall rating, i hope thats true.

Then why bother putting overall ratings in the game?

Mersey
02-28-2011, 04:37 PM
:lol1: David Haye being better than...

George Foreman (Young) 85
Lennox Lewis 85
George Foreman (Old) 84
Tommy Morrison 84
Wladimir Klitschko 84
Vitali Klitschko 83
Sonny Liston 82

Necrophobic
02-28-2011, 06:10 PM

Lennox Lewis 85
George Foreman (Old) 84
Tommy Morrison 84
Wladimir Klitschko 84
Vitali Klitschko 83
Sonny Liston 82

You know it's the truth.:boxing:

Mannie Phresh
02-28-2011, 06:14 PM
manny pacquiao rated higher tha hearns and leonard?:thinking:

DIB42
02-28-2011, 07:30 PM
manny pacquiao rated higher tha hearns and leonard?:thinking:

Suprising?

DIB42
02-28-2011, 07:46 PM
Then why bother putting overall ratings in the game?

the $1,000,000.00 question

Cafe
02-28-2011, 08:14 PM
Cotto plays more like Brandon Rios than Miguel Cotto LOL but they got him rite, he only has one good win over an old Shane Mosley and won two rounds against Pacman LOL its super easy to knockdown Cotto but super hard to knockdown Pacman, hopefuly they balanced it out, or therwise you could be playing like two boxers the whole game per divsion.

dans
03-02-2011, 12:39 PM

Lennox Lewis 85
George Foreman (Old) 84
Tommy Morrison 84
Wladimir Klitschko 84
Vitali Klitschko 83
Sonny Liston 82

I believe overall size is a huge factor in this game. I believe people who say the overall ratings are decieving because even though Judah is a 89, I got knocked down by Kendall Holt in the first round. And I'm pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Additionally, Butterbean is a 75 or something because he's a tub of lard. However, he throws a mean punch and takes punishment with ease.

It's weird how they did it, but I think it's okay.

BigStereotype
03-02-2011, 12:43 PM
The OVR ratings are a bit misleading, but they still missed on a couple of the ratings and tendencies. Check my CAB thread for edits!

DIB42
03-02-2011, 02:56 PM
After playing the game a bit, i can say the overall ratings are misleading. George Foreman is a beast.

I think they had to do this in order to make the fighters "play" like they would in real life.

DIB42
03-02-2011, 03:00 PM
BTW does anyone know where i can find a printout of each boxers individual ratings,
for their straights, jabs, combos, chin etc...

Worst case scenerio i'll go through the game and right them down, but i'm hoping someone has a *****en excel printout or something.

BigStereotype
03-02-2011, 05:05 PM
BTW does anyone know where i can find a printout of each boxers individual ratings,
for their straights, jabs, combos, chin etc...

Worst case scenerio i'll go through the game and right them down, but i'm hoping someone has a *****en excel printout or something.

Here you go (http://www.operationsports.com/forums/boxing/470308-fight-night-champion-full-roster-athleticism-skill-ratings.html)

DIB42
03-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Here you go (http://www.operationsports.com/forums/boxing/470308-fight-night-champion-full-roster-athleticism-skill-ratings.html)

awesome, green k! 4u

BigStereotype
03-03-2011, 12:38 AM
awesome, green k! 4u

no problem man

Mersey
03-03-2011, 08:09 AM
Just looking at the ratings. They all seem pretty accurate!

Wlad has the worst chin at HW :D

Cassius Liston
03-03-2011, 08:13 AM

Lennox Lewis 85
George Foreman (Old) 84
Tommy Morrison 84
Wladimir Klitschko 84
Vitali Klitschko 83
Sonny Liston 82

lol the stats aren't the be all and end all... all of those guys have size and reach advantage over haye... and hayes strong punches aren't going to be straight .. plus haye will have a major foot speed advantage and head movement.. so think about it...thats why his stats are high..

Mersey
03-03-2011, 08:15 AM
lol the stats aren't the be all and end all... all of those guys have size and reach advantage over haye... and hayes strong punches aren't going to be straight .. plus haye will have a major foot speed advantage and head movement.. so think about it...thats why his stats are high..

Haye's best ratings are his straight punches :lol1:

> Jab Head: 15
> Straight Head: 18
> LH Head: 14
> RH Head: 12
> LU Head: 10
> RU Head: 14

Cassius Liston
03-03-2011, 10:02 AM
Haye's best ratings are his straight punches :lol1:

> Jab Head: 15
> Straight Head: 18
> LH Head: 14
> RH Head: 12
> LU Head: 10
> RU Head: 14

haha oh well... I suppose thats right .. he dropped ruiz in the first round with a right straight.. but I thought he preferred the hooks and right hayemakers.. oh well.. he still has a short reach though

BigStereotype
03-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Yeah, you sort of have to look past the overall rating. Lennox is very mediocre if you look at his overall, but he's huge with a freight train of a right hand. If you set it up right, he's very hard to beat just because your opponent will keep walking into the straight. There's only so many you can take. And even if it does't stop your opponents per se, it will definitely slow them down. I KO 4'd Haye pretty easily.

Irish Hitman
03-03-2011, 02:07 PM
I think Fight Night are gonna bring in a lot more Fighters...
im following a developer on twitter from the game...and he asked so many boxers the other day to see if they were interested....
FROCH-SAID HE WOULD
MAIDANA-SAID HE WOULD
ANDRE WARD -SAID HE WOULD
ANDRE DIRELL SAID HE WOULD
ANTONIO TARVER -SAID HE WOULD
PAULIE MALIGNAGGI-SAID HE WOULD

HE TRIED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH FLOYD AND AMIR KHAN BUT THEY HAVE SO MANY FOLLOWERS ITS HARD TO GET THEIR ATTENTION

HE ASKED OSCAR DE LE HOYA TO ASK CANELO TO BE IN THE GAME: OSCAR REPLIED
''IT'S A MATTER OF HOW MUCH''

JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ WILL NEVER BE IN THE GAME AS HE IS IN A CONTRACT WITH THAT MOFO DON KING IN THE GAME PRIZEFIGHTER...AT LEAST THEY ARE TRYING TO GET THE BIG NAMES!!

BigStereotype
03-03-2011, 02:16 PM
I think Fight Night are gonna bring in a lot more Fighters...
im following a developer on twitter from the game...and he asked so many boxers the other day to see if they were interested....
FROCH-SAID HE WOULD
MAIDANA-SAID HE WOULD
ANDRE WARD -SAID HE WOULD
ANDRE DIRELL SAID HE WOULD
ANTONIO TARVER -SAID HE WOULD
PAULIE MALIGNAGGI-SAID HE WOULD

HE TRIED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH FLOYD AND AMIR KHAN BUT THEY HAVE SO MANY FOLLOWERS ITS HARD TO GET THEIR ATTENTION

HE ASKED OSCAR DE LE HOYA TO ASK CANELO TO BE IN THE GAME: OSCAR REPLIED
''IT'S A MATTER OF HOW MUCH''

JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ WILL NEVER BE IN THE GAME AS HE IS IN A CONTRACT WITH THAT MOFO DON KING IN THE GAME PRIZEFIGHTER...AT LEAST THEY ARE TRYING TO GET THE BIG NAMES!!

I would trade all those guys for Marquez, MAB and Morales...

Irish Hitman
03-03-2011, 02:24 PM
I would trade all those guys for Marquez, MAB and Morales...

THose guys arent on twitter so the mighta got in contact with them privatly :) just be hopeful

BigStereotype
03-03-2011, 02:56 PM
THose guys arent on twitter so the mighta got in contact with them privatly :) just be hopeful

I would fly to Mexico City and Tijuana, get down on my hands and knees and BEG if I thought it would help. I was so bummed that MAB and Morales weren't in this one. Marquez definitely has a twitter. I don't see why his appearance in Prizefighter (like four years ago) bars him from being in this game though. I think Don King would have learned his lesson and ditched that game...it wasn't very good.