Bisping just trolled you hard.

AL YANKAB*TCH
02-27-2011, 12:49 AM
:rofl:

Bisping just trolled you hard.

LOL.. that he did, that he did

Clegg
02-27-2011, 12:52 AM
A decent win but nothing remarkable. I don't think the illegal knee made a difference to the outcome.

Naps
02-27-2011, 12:58 AM
A decent win but nothing remarkable. I don't think the illegal knee made a difference to the outcome.

Agreed. Rivera is an average fighter. It wouldn't surprise me if he had been instructed to do all that trashtalk just to build up a clear mismatch.

Jack3d
02-27-2011, 01:11 AM
Bisping will get what HE asked for next and he'll fight Sonnen. Sonnen will make him his girlfriend.

kaps
02-27-2011, 02:07 AM
Sonnen will eat *****pings lunch without the use of steroids...

BetterCallSaul
02-27-2011, 02:24 AM
Well done Bisping.

Rivera deserved that knee for talking bad about Bisping's family.

CiganoBoxer
02-27-2011, 02:51 AM
Anyone else disappointed in Rivera ??
I mean what type of game plan was it ?? just throw a right hand and hope for the best ?? :grumble:
Love or hate bisping but only real good fighters seem to get the better of him !

Spray_resistant
02-27-2011, 03:11 AM
Bisping is clearly the better fighter and was winning illegal knee or not, besides Rivera seemed to be fine right after it until he was getting lit up against the cage with a barrage of strikes.

CiganoBoxer
02-27-2011, 03:49 AM
Anyone else disappointed in Rivera ??
I mean what type of game plan was it ?? just throw a right hand and hope for the best ?? :grumble:
Love or hate bisping but only real good fighters seem to get the better of him !

Bisping is clearly the better fighter and was winning illegal knee or not, besides Rivera seemed to be fine right after it until he was getting lit up against the cage with a barrage of strikes.
Agreed mate :boxing:

Mersey
02-27-2011, 08:15 AM
After the fight had finished, I wanted to punch Bisping.

kaps
02-27-2011, 11:52 AM
Bisping is the better fighter, but he proved everything Jorge said about him was right after the fight. Classless prick....

CiganoBoxer
02-27-2011, 01:47 PM
Bisping is the better fighter, but he proved everything Jorge said about him was right after the fight. Classless prick....
But didn't Bisping in winning also proved everything he said about Rivera before the fight?
Just saying !

jakkups
02-28-2011, 07:00 AM

True, but at the same time would you be saying that if the roles were reversed? If it was Bisping talking all that **** before the fight and then getting handled?

But didn't Bisping in winning also proved everything he said about Rivera before the fight?
Just saying !

Also true, but did he really need to continue the already heated situation by adding more fuel to the flames?

The way I see it, Rivera overplayed his hand in life whilst at the same time outdoing his opponent in the ****-talking stakes, and Bisping let him get under his skin and acted unprofessional after he had harped on about being a professional, essentially contradicting himself. Plus I doubt Bisping's one to talk about being consumate professional. Both men are to blame for being morons.

Reggie Miller
02-28-2011, 02:26 PM
Rivera spent too much time talking **** and making South Park type videos when he should've been training and working on his awful ground game, James Toney would've taken Rivera down with ease.

The problem was that Rivera's team thought Bisping was an easy KO win, they thought they could piss him off enough to make him stand and fight. Bisping had other ideas and executed his gameplan to good effect.

Bisping reacted in the heat of the moment, as you do sometimes when your family is mentioned.. he later apologized to the mans face. I've seen alot more classless acts in the UFC than that.