Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight night Favorite combo and counter :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight night Favorite combo and counter :)

Yoyo,

Just curious what's your favorite combination and counter scenario?

Combo : Start from a crouching leaning right, lead right cross to the head standing jab, right cross left hook when cotto lands it it looks so dope!

Favorite counter. Pac lunging left cross, I sidestep left with a left hook to the head... i hope the the momentum of stepping the way you counter adds a lil more pop but i figure it can't hurt.

Mike Tyson's overhand right is my favorite counter, it's so vicious. Went online and everyone immediately picked Ali, I'm a huge Tyson fan so I was always happy with that.. Wait for them to commit to a right straight or any haymaker and hit them over the top with the overhand right and followed up with the left haymaker uppercut for good measure. Stopped a lot of fights with that, sent Ali to a different dimension!

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
      Mike Tyson's overhand right is my favorite counter, it's so vicious. Went online and everyone immediately picked Ali, I'm a huge Tyson fan so I was always happy with that.. Wait for them to commit to a right straight or any haymaker and hit them over the top with the overhand right and followed up with the left haymaker uppercut for good measure. Stopped a lot of fights with that, sent Ali to a different dimension!
      ha nice! i like to send people to the same one. I play with Cotto and send Pac to go get my paper every morning. He now lives in my closet and pays me rent...

Comment

Jab, Lean left, Left Hook, Lean right, Hayemaker Right Uppercut.

Comment

I don't know to be honest, whatever comes naturally.

Comment

I like the rear hook hard to the body and then the lead, or Pac's straight/hook to the body....there's a lot of AWESOME combinations now

Comment

I like the rear hook hard to the body and then the lead, or Pac's straight/hook to the body....there's a lot of AWESOME combinations now

Comment

Working...
              X