View Full Version : [HOLY S**T!] TUF is just ridiculous compared with this:

KingOne
02-24-2011, 01:24 AM
Wand is the man, great show!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z1_rrLTJy58" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KMFO
02-25-2011, 11:58 AM
What a cool guy! You can tell he REALY cares about being a good coach and doing something important for these guys.

Move BRICKS
02-25-2011, 07:16 PM
Wanderlei is the man. These dudes have an opportunity of a lifetime and unlike most of the TUF casts, they seem to realize it.

Could you imagine if a dude with one arm wanted to train at the UFC gym?

KingOne
02-28-2011, 02:41 AM
Episode 2:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ss0V-8pPe3I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Move BRICKS
02-28-2011, 03:51 PM
I appreciate you posting this man. Good stuff, a huge contrast in attitude between this team and the TUF cast. Nice to watch a group of truly grateful fighters progress.

Nick Fury
02-28-2011, 06:45 PM
Thank you for this my brother! Great stuff.

dough401
02-28-2011, 11:19 PM
wow! best video ive seen wandi shows another side that is cool as hell.... thanks for the post!!!

KingOne
03-08-2011, 04:26 AM
Thanks guys. So there comes the next episode (feat. Thiago Silva and Royler Gracie).

Episode 3:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r_CO8cnmv58" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The two bad boys look so humble in this picture :-D

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5406/silvawand.jpg (http://img10.imageshack.us/i/silvawand.jpg/)

Move BRICKS
03-08-2011, 03:54 PM
Awesome posts KingOne. Folks here call themselves MMA fans.. Funny how this section explodes when Lesnar says he's going to eat a burrito. But when you put some genuinely good videos up, including an ATG fighter training humble prospects to be professional fighters, nobody says a word.

Green K given, I appreciate this.

KingOne
03-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Awesome posts KingOne. Folks here call themselves MMA fans.. Funny how this section explodes when Lesnar says he's going to eat a burrito. But when you put some genuinely good videos up, including an ATG fighter training humble prospects to be professional fighters, nobody says a word.

Green K given, I appreciate this.

Thanks bro ;-)

Even if there are only a few who take notice of this, it's worth to post it. But yeah, you're absolutly right, it's kinda sad what most of MMA fans are really interested in about this sport...

gigogreco
03-09-2011, 11:39 AM
i dont post much, cant really be bothered, but i agree with movebricks on the matter. Although it would be better, if we got to see some actually fighting, perhaps thats going to be apart of it, on a later shows.?

KingOne
03-09-2011, 02:46 PM
i dont post much, cant really be bothered, but i agree with movebricks on the matter. Although it would be better, if we got to see some actually fighting, perhaps thats going to be apart of it, on a later shows.?

right, just wait for the next two episodes ;-)

gigogreco
03-10-2011, 07:54 AM
right, just wait for the next two episodes ;-)

imagine robert de niro in analyze this or that, saying.. you.. you.. you´re good :boxing:

awesome regarding the fights. The slowish build up is understandable and it is quite refreshing, eventhough i have the patience, of a 4 year old.

its a sweet feature, that we see so much from their training, actually i would like to see more, but compared to TUF, where we hardly see them train, this is so so much better.

if you know, how old is the programme..? im amazed there isnt more hype/knowledge about it.

KingOne
03-10-2011, 07:19 PM
imagine robert de niro in analyze this or that, saying.. you.. you.. you´re good :boxing:

awesome regarding the fights. The slowish build up is understandable and it is quite refreshing, eventhough i have the patience, of a 4 year old.

its a sweet feature, that we see so much from their training, actually i would like to see more, but compared to TUF, where we hardly see them train, this is so so much better.

if you know, how old is the programme..? im amazed there isnt more hype/knowledge about it.

True man, as the title of this show already says it's about the WHOLE life of a fighter and not just about this 3% of your time competing in a ring or a cage. That's what most of the ppl (and self called "mma fans") don't get, it's a f... hard way until you get in there. I'd bet everything I got that 95% of the kids watchin' TUF won't pass only ONE day at this level of training. I don't even blame them for their opinion coz that image of an easy living is exactly what gets made by shows like TUF.

the show has already been produced at the end of 2009, but there had been some issues (...) what made it impossible to air the show before march 2011.

gigogreco
03-28-2011, 12:51 PM
True man, as the title of this show already says it's about the WHOLE life of a fighter and not just about this 3% of your time competing in a ring or a cage. That's what most of the ppl (and self called "mma fans") don't get, it's a f... hard way until you get in there. I'd bet everything I got that 95% of the kids watchin' TUF won't pass only ONE day at this level of training. I don't even blame them for their opinion coz that image of an easy living is exactly what gets made by shows like TUF.

the show has already been produced at the end of 2009, but there had been some issues (...) what made it impossible to air the show before march 2011.

whats up king one, are you just about ready, to throw the next episode up.?

cant have this thread rot away in the dark, too much quality in this show.

Move BRICKS
03-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Don't wanna steal KingOne's shine but here's the final episode, #4.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vKOM-w9DDrE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>