No announcement yet.

Boulevard Nights Movie Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boulevard Nights Movie Trailer

Have any of you fools seen this ol' skool movie? Esta Perron esta Flicka!

After years of looking for it on DVD... I finally found it.

I wish I was a teenager in these days...

Comment

Puro VGV ese. Pero pinche chuco camina como maricon el guey!! Esta chingona esa pelicula!! Pinches lowriders estan perrones!! Aca en West Virginia Yo Y un compa queremos acer un Car Club y ponerle "Miners" c.c. Tambien ay otra pelicula vieja que se llama "Duke of Earl". esta chingona!!

Comment

Simon... this movie is a classick.. my favorite of all time aside from Mi Familia & American Me.

Did you know tha Danny De La Paz (Chuco/Lil' Puppet) is gay in real life? Serio too. Lol.
        I'm not really into Low Lows but everytime I watch this movie... I want one.

I want Ramon's car... Looks like a 1970 Cutlass supreme, que no?

Comment

Yeah I knew that puto is maricon! I met that fool at a marcha protesting some police brutality in lincoln heights back in the day. I use to be a Brown Beret when I was young and Danny was a like in some Chicano organization! He was pretty firme!!

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
            Yeah I knew that puto is maricon! I met that fool at a marcha protesting some police brutality in lincoln heights back in the day. I use to be a Brown Beret when I was young and Danny was a like in some Chicano organization! He was pretty firme!!
            You lucky man! You met O.G. Chuco! I heard that Danny is a cool dude in real life. I want him to sign my B.N. poster.

BTW... WTF you doing way over there in Virginia? ****, I moved from Oceanside, CA to Oregon but over here is like Califas... raza everywhere... serio.

Comment

I grew up in Pomona, California but my carnal moved up here in 93 and worked in some Mexican Restaurants with some people from my dad's rancho in Jalisco, Mexico. My brother eventually saved some money and opened his own Mexican Restaurants with his sons. En el 04 me invito a trabajar aca en West Virginia de Manager en uno de sus restaurantes. I got tired of working in the restaurants so I got a job in the coal mines up here. Its good money and good benefits and union!!!Not too many Mexicans or hispanics, but its cool the cost of living is cheap and my kids are used to it now!!

Comment

i remember the first time i saw that movie...underrated as hell.chingona for sure

Comment

Oralay ! I would be so proud of my people. They look so educated in that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by MexiKneecanQuit View Post
                    Oralay ! I would be so proud of my people. They look so educated in that movie.
                    Chinga tu Madre!! A mi se me ase que eres el puto de Plaster Sad!! Vete a la verga puto!!

Comment

Working...
                    X