View Full Version : [HOLY S**T!] Fight Night Champion New Footage Cotto vs Pacquiao

The Heatles
01-27-2011, 11:04 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wB5jWkXCqAQ" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Mersey
01-28-2011, 03:06 AM
Wow Pac's actually fast! And the footwork looks alot better!

CiganoBoxer
01-28-2011, 03:50 AM
Wow Pac's actually fast! And the footwork looks alot better!
Yeh mate ...its more and more clear they have put the horrid footwork right that killed the last game :boxing:
Whens the Demo out ??

Erik K
01-28-2011, 10:52 AM
Yeh mate ...its more and more clear they have put the horrid footwork right that killed the last game :boxing:
Whens the Demo out ??

Tuesday (Feb 1)

Mersey
01-28-2011, 10:52 AM
Demo out feb 1st. This is the first video thats
made me happy about it. It really looks amazin now IMO. Can't wait.

iceman1
01-28-2011, 12:50 PM
the demo is sick
only 3 rounds though

msagrain
01-28-2011, 12:52 PM
Looks good but even though I am a massive boxing fan I wouldn't buy another fight night game.

Erik K
01-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Anyone interested in some kind of league for 360? I have a group of about 6 to 8 already interested. PM me your email or something if interested.

Mersey
01-28-2011, 03:28 PM
the demo is sick
only 3 rounds though

Did you pre order or something? Where are you from?

iceman1
01-28-2011, 06:33 PM
dude pre-ordered it, got the code,

DIB42
02-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Anyone interested in some kind of league for 360? I have a group of about 6 to 8 already interested. PM me your email or something if interested.

Erik, read what mike mahar or whatever his name is (the other producer) just announced. Online Gyms, you can host leaques, tournaments etc sparring sessions etc... it might make your league for 360 operate smooth

Erik K
02-01-2011, 08:36 PM
Erik, read what mike mahar or whatever his name is (the other producer) just announced. Online Gyms, you can host leaques, tournaments etc sparring sessions etc... it might make your league for 360 operate smooth

Thanks just read that the other day sounds cool. Problem is the demo is so bad not sure if I will even buy the game.

I have bought madden every year since its been out same with fight night but EA seems obsessed with turning their games into arcade garbage this year. This was by far the worst Madden ever as far as realism. Fight night is complete garbage , almost unplayable.

Im gonna give it more time but really disappointed.

DIB42
02-02-2011, 10:17 AM
I'm having a hard time with it as well, i'm going to definately stick with it though, i think i'm just not used to the controls...

we'll see

Erik K
02-04-2011, 01:13 PM
I'm having a hard time with it as well, i'm going to definately stick with it though, i think i'm just not used to the controls...

we'll see

Well liking it anymore? I am starting to like it , or maybe accept it lol. The controls etc are taking alot of time.

The thing with online league I want to do compared to the online gym is that online gym is only CAB's. No licensed boxers.

I would like to use both. Say we have 12 people in league. I want to do some kind of draft where we each pick 2 or 3 fighters in a weight class form the licenses boxers on the game. Then we can add created boxers as we go. The created boxers would have to have approved /realistic stats no maxed out guys. Cant create Chris Byrd at HW and give him same power as Tyson.

DIB42
02-04-2011, 02:30 PM
erik, its starting to grow on me now that i'm picking up the controls, I think the punches are too close together.

But the counter thing is driving me nutz, it needs to go, i've been cheezing online to see if it'd work and block,modifier, sidestep and hook, has been winning games, just throwing that punch over and over.

:( i hope they fix that, cause if i can do it, anyone can do it and thats how everyone will fight.

Erik K
02-04-2011, 02:55 PM
erik, its starting to grow on me now that i'm picking up the controls, I think the punches are too close together.

But the counter thing is driving me nutz, it needs to go, i've been cheezing online to see if it'd work and block,modifier, sidestep and hook, has been winning games, just throwing that punch over and over.

:( i hope they fix that, cause if i can do it, anyone can do it and thats how everyone will fight.

Hey whats your gamer tag, cant remember if your on my friends list.

PaCmAn-
02-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Can't wait for this too come out, just can't stop playing the demo. Pacquiao's so similar to the real pacq!

DIB42
02-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Hey whats your gamer tag, cant remember if your on my friends list.

my gamertag is toiletmouse

i wouldn't be on your friends list, about a year ago i eliminated everyone off my list, The constant messaging and challenges etc were taking away from my gaming time.

Erik K
02-04-2011, 04:52 PM
my gamertag is toiletmouse

i wouldn't be on your friends list, about a year ago i eliminated everyone off my list, The constant messaging and challenges etc were taking away from my gaming time.

Ah okay, I cant keep track of peoples real names + Xbox tags + screen names on boxing forums + facebook name etc

I will send you a friend request. I play alot of Fight night, Call of duty and a few other games.

Erik K
02-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Can't wait for this too come out, just can't stop playing the demo. Pacquiao's so similar to the real pacq!

You on 360 or PS3?

DIB42
02-04-2011, 06:38 PM
i'm on both, 360 is toiletmouse ps3 is dib42 . . .

*2TOUGH*
02-06-2011, 02:11 PM
its stupid, all you see is punches and punches thrown in 3 rounds... how fukin stupid... its just a spam fest.....................

AndyShitHot
02-08-2011, 08:59 AM
Just played for the first time and I really enjoyed it. Beat Pacquiao with Cotto then lost twice with Tyson against Ali. I'll be getting the full game for sure.

Mersey
02-08-2011, 10:09 AM
:lol1: I've just won a 10-5 round.

*2TOUGH*
02-08-2011, 10:35 AM
after 3 rounds it says i threw 347 punches.... PLEASE GTFOH if you think thats realistic....

Mersey
02-08-2011, 10:37 AM
after 3 rounds it says i threw 347 punches.... PLEASE GTFOH if you think thats realistic....

Oh well, still good.

*2TOUGH*
02-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Oh well, still good.

there tryin to make it like "rocky"... as if thats realistic... no wayyy not every fight is like gatti ward.

maybe i wanna fight like mayweather, jab and move... i cant...

Erik K
02-08-2011, 10:47 AM

Well we are banking on that really hurting you in the actual game. If you try to keep that pace you will be gassed by the 6th or 7th round.

Erik K
02-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Just played for the first time and I really enjoyed it. Beat Pacquiao with Cotto then lost twice with Tyson against Ali. I'll be getting the full game for sure.

Andy what system do you have?

DIB42
02-08-2011, 11:54 AM

Wow, why does this number blow peoples mind?
Its the first 3 rounds of a fight. People are fresh. I could understand if we got to the 12th round and the number were still that high and no stamina was lost... but seriously people

lets look at
antonio margaritto 12 rounds 1675 punches thrown against clottey

thats roughly 140 punches per round. at that rate he'd have 420 by round 3.
But he maintained that pace over 12 rounds. So if it is possible to throw 140 punches per round, for 12 rounds. i have no problem believing that it is possible to throw 347 punches in 3 rounds, which equals out to a little over 115 punches per round..

*2TOUGH*
02-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Its the first 3 rounds of a fight. People are fresh. I could understand if we got to the 12th round and the number were still that high and no stamina was lost... but seriously people

lets look at

But he maintained that pace over 12 rounds. So if it is possible to throw 140 punches per round, for 12 rounds. i have no problem believing that it is possible to throw 347 punches in 3 rounds, which equals out to a little over 115 punches per round..

AUDLEY HARRISON threw 1 jab in 3 rounds.... :sleeping:

Erik K
02-08-2011, 03:08 PM

lets look at

But for every fight like this there are hundreds where there are fewer than 100 punches a round every round.

Especially in HW,, no way we should see 100 a round in every fight. Its rare, if current Hws threw 100 a round we wouldn't hear so many complaints about the current HW division.

DIB42
02-08-2011, 03:13 PM
But its not impossible to throw 100plus punches in a round. Its a choice, i look at it as the game is giving you the choice, and right now its only 3 rounds so its too early to punch yourself out.

now if it continues like that for the entire 12 rounds, then i'll agree that something is off. But why are people acting like 100plus punches a round has never happened, especially in a 3 round fight where long term strategy plays little to no part.

DIB42
02-08-2011, 03:14 PM
AUDLEY HARRISON threw 1 jab in 3 rounds.... :sleeping:

you can do that in fight night too

TheHolyCross
02-08-2011, 04:49 PM
can't believe people are still argueing about the output, bunch of little morons

if a fighter wanted to go balls out, flurry and throw well over 400 punches in 3 rounds he could, trust me, they can, 400 punches is nothing, calzaghe and dirrell have punched at a heavybag for 30 minutes straight, no breaks, and thrown well over 3000

throwing 100 punches(with little breaks after 5-10) in 3 minutes then taking a one minute break is nuthin
just about anyone could do it, but why bother when you're fighting someone that can actually box and counter you? you'll just put yourself off balance and get caught big, stupid move, but this is a ****in video game and i can't believe you little morons actually want to take that choice away from people, damn retards

Erik K
02-08-2011, 07:27 PM
can't believe people are still argueing about the output, bunch of little morons

if a fighter wanted to go balls out, flurry and throw well over 400 punches in 3 rounds he could, trust me, they can, 400 punches is nothing, calzaghe and dirrell have punched at a heavybag for 30 minutes straight, no breaks, and thrown well over 3000

throwing 100 punches(with little breaks after 5-10) in 3 minutes then taking a one minute break is nuthin
just about anyone could do it, but why bother when you're fighting someone that can actually box and counter you? you'll just put yourself off balance and get caught big, stupid move, but this is a ****in video game and i can't believe you little morons actually want to take that choice away from people, damn retards

Worst post I read all week. :You_Rock_

*2TOUGH*
02-09-2011, 06:02 AM

blocked... :bottle: :crying:

AllEyesOpen
02-14-2011, 01:11 PM
Both fighters seem to be fighting in their actual styles, looks great i'd get it.