Heavybag
Jump-rope
Mitts
double End bag

bike at the park: 1x30 minutes

Cool-down
{Stretching}
20 minutes

*I am thinking of moving my workout to Mornings{Weights and cardio} and evenings boxing work and bodyweight exerices and sleeping in the afternoon.

Side notes:
*All I do is go to school and train{I am on Disabilty due to my depression and anger mgmt issues}
*I train for local point fighting competions and toughman contests.

Pugnacious_Z
09-06-2005, 03:12 AM
man, dat training is alot, its 2 much and stupid, i dont believe dat for a minute and if u do dat ur dumb, 20mins stretching, are u crazy, ull waste time to look good or sumthing?

EXIGE
09-06-2005, 03:27 AM
man, dat training is alot, its 2 much and stupid, i dont believe dat for a minute and if u do dat ur dumb, 20mins stretching, are u crazy, ull waste time to look good or sumthing?
In a sense i agree. Mike Tyson had a lesser regime and look where he went!

GreenTea
09-06-2005, 03:53 AM

I totally disagree. 20 minutes for streching after warm-up and before the actual workouts is a minimum. Strechin is so damn important thing to do. It helps you a lot by increasing your speed, endurance and coordination and prevents injuries. Donīt underrate streching. The post streching can be lighter.

About the jiggyjagīs whole training routine I can mention that it is hard but so it has to be if someone is looking for succes. If you are really doing all that you have to pay high attention on your nutrition and resting time. Otherwise you run out of gas. You can train hard but you have to do it wisely. Listen to your body. It tells you when you have worked too much. Then you have to take a day off for rest. Itīs a must.

Remeber to alternate your training routine. Itīs a key to progress, not the hard work only.

Hunna
09-06-2005, 09:43 AM
long-boring session. seen it all b4.

antseezee
09-06-2005, 05:15 PM
20 minutes is too long for stretching. I only stretch for about 4 minutes tops, and may repeat the same stretching routine near the end of the routine just to get the kinks out.

GreenTea
09-07-2005, 01:24 AM
20 minutes is too long for stretching. I only stretch for about 4 minutes tops, and may repeat the same stretching routine near the end of the routine just to get the kinks out.

If you strech each muscle 30 seconds you have time to strech 8 muscles during that 4 minutes, 4 in each side. What are those ? Biceps, triceps, calfs, thighs ? Cīmon, you canīt be serious ?