View Full Version : LA Noire

squealpiggy
01-13-2011, 01:53 AM
Looks amazing. Doesn't it?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5LfZq_OdU80?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5LfZq_OdU80?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

M Deezy
01-13-2011, 02:54 AM
i thought it was suppose to be released back in November?

msagrain
01-13-2011, 12:34 PM
All I***8217;m saying is this game better live up to the hype because Rockstar Games have been hyping this game even before ps3 was available to buy.

Barn
01-13-2011, 07:38 PM
Looks amazing, Rockstar are funny though, some of there story-telling is excellent others not so much but, with the emphasis put on cutscens and voice acting )which also looks great) I'm looking forward to it.

kymira
01-21-2011, 06:27 AM
Cant wait.

BOLLOCKS
01-21-2011, 06:34 AM
Looks like a poor man's L.A. Confidential in video game form.

squealpiggy
01-21-2011, 09:41 AM
Looks like a poor man's L.A. Confidential in video game form.

I think that it's supposed to be LA Confidential in video game form. I will buy it unless it is simply another re-skinned GTA.

Ether
01-21-2011, 12:11 PM
Look's cool.

This and Max Payne 3 are Rockstar's scheduled 2011 releases until GTAV in 2012.

BOLLOCKS
01-21-2011, 12:16 PM
I think that it's supposed to be LA Confidential in video game form. I will buy it unless it is simply another re-skinned GTA.

Why didn't they just make a official one for it, like The Warriors game they made for the PS2. :nonono:

Bastian Loc
01-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Its gonna suck. Red Dead Redemption was the same thing in cowboy form and all it ended up being was a direct GTA ripoff in cowboy form.

Rockstar needs to make these games in first person.

squealpiggy
01-23-2011, 09:20 AM
Its gonna suck. Red Dead Redemption was the same thing in cowboy form and all it ended up being was a direct GTA ripoff in cowboy form.

Rockstar needs to make these games in first person.

That would be the universally acclaimed Red Dead Redemption?

Red Dead did follow the GTA formula but it got away with it because of a superb premise and storyline. LA Noire wouldn't have the novelty of the setting so a GTA clone would be a detriment.

Bastian Loc
01-23-2011, 09:23 AM
That would be the universally acclaimed Red Dead Redemption?

Red Dead did follow the GTA formula but it got away with it because of a superb premise and storyline. LA Noire wouldn't have the novelty of the setting so a GTA clone would be a detriment.

Universally acclaimed my ass.

I played it for 2 weeks and I couldn't do it anymore.

squealpiggy
01-23-2011, 09:49 AM
Universally acclaimed my ass.

I played it for 2 weeks and I couldn't do it anymore.

Universally acclaimed yes. It won game of the year on basically every list.

The multiplayer however was rather toss.

jackamla
01-29-2011, 02:43 AM
L.A. Noire is a thriller that combines perfectly solving crime, index of inquiry, car chases and shootouts with revolutionary game play based on the examination that will allow new players to read the emotions of the characters to uncover the truth .

CiganoBoxer
01-29-2011, 04:58 AM

Rockstar needs to make these games in first person.I thought Red Dead was an excellent game and fun...although a little easy !