View Full Version : Actually, you can get taller.

RastaSmoker
09-02-2005, 03:31 PM
actaully, you can make yourself taller.But not the way you would want to. Doctors have been doing it to midgets for years. They take your legs and essentially break them. Next they take four screws, two on one side of the break and two on the other, and drill them into the bone. Next they take a what could be called a Leg jack, (sort of like a car one) its two pieces of steel that run along side your legs. When the doctor twists the knob it slowly pulls the two broken pieces further away from each other. They let that sit for like three months at a time. The calcium and marrow will slowly reginerate. So after about three years some people can grow up to 6-8 inches. Like i said, you can get made taller, but your really need to be desperate.

RastaSmoker
09-02-2005, 03:33 PM
http://www.shortsupport.org/Health/Leg-Lengthening/

Scottie2Hottie
09-02-2005, 04:19 PM
ive heard about that process too....sounds a little bit sketchy to me, i say just eat your wheaties, lol.

dangerousity
09-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Or just stay short...dont fall for societies BS of taller = better.

boxer2k5
09-04-2005, 10:21 AM
yeah that make a good boxer

spinksjinx
09-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Or just stay short...dont fall for societies BS of taller = better.

It's proven that when an individual is shorter they tend to live a longer and healthier life....That is one reason I am so accepting of my height...Short but not entirely short....5'6

boxer2k5
09-04-2005, 10:35 AM
It's proven that when an individual is shorter they tend to live a longer and healthier life....That is one reason I am so accepting of my height...Short but not entirely short....5'6
i will knock u out with my jab

spinksjinx
09-04-2005, 10:39 AM
i will knock u out with my jab

Unlikely, you have to catch me first and then that is uncertain with your weak punching....:)

Inf3rn0
09-04-2005, 11:29 AM
Unlikely, you have to catch me first and then that is uncertain with your weak punching....:)
Hahahaha,

Why would you want your legs broken and then pulled apart just to be taller in 3 years time?.

And wouldnt the midget look a bit weird with 6 inch longer legs and the same arms and the rest of "it" the sae size?

spinksjinx
09-04-2005, 11:35 AM
Hahahaha,

Why would you want your legs broken and then pulled apart just to be taller in 3 years time?.

And wouldnt the midget look a bit weird with 6 inch longer legs and the same arms and the rest of "it" the sae size?

I have seen some short guys with long arms of course they look like gorillas...But I guess you have to make sacrifices if you are that desperate...I know people do it all of the time but damn just hold your head up high and never look down, that is all you need...That surgery isnt needed by any means and I cant imagine your legs would be as agile as they normally would be in its natural state.

Konstantin
09-04-2005, 03:48 PM

Yea but taller people are more looked up to (pardon teh pun) than average or shorter ppl. Check out the average height of the US presidents.

Inf3rn0
09-04-2005, 04:28 PM
I have seen some short guys with long arms of course they look like gorillas...But I guess you have to make sacrifices if you are that desperate...I know people do it all of the time but damn just hold your head up high and never look down, that is all you need...That surgery isnt needed by any means and I cant imagine your legs would be as agile as they normally would be in its natural state.

lol "hold your head high"

8 inches is alot. and to be 8 inches taller all of a sudden, you may get hight sickness lol.
Dont go near any mirrors aswell.

boxer2k5
09-04-2005, 09:55 PM

weak punching lol

spinksjinx
09-04-2005, 11:44 PM
Yea but taller people are more looked up to (pardon teh pun) than average or shorter ppl. Check out the average height of the US presidents.

In the superficial world yes it does matter but majority of the time it doesnt. If you are some chump who is short or tall and walks into any room with no confidence and your shoulders are slumping you will get disrespected. You walk into any room with confidence no matter what your height is people will recognize...Height is only a a small factor of anything once you get out of high school and into the real world...Plus being a slick talker doesnt hurt as well.

2k5-I could take your best shot with my jaw wide open and you wearing 8oz gloves :)

Prostitroop
09-05-2005, 08:42 PM
Hahahaha,

I think I saw some sort of documentary about this on the Discovery channel. They don't just do the legs, they also do it with the arms. It's pretty much done on the major joints of the arms and legs.

The documentary focused on a female midget. After it was over, she looked normal, since the head and mid-section are of average height. The only thing that looked off were the hands and fingers. Unfortunately, they will still have to suffer with the stubby hands and fingers.